Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Oh and have a great thanksgiving..

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Ummmm, sounds like I was correct.

Ummmmmmmmmmm goddammit .... wtf. I didn't "hear" anything. I read it.

This forum is fast turning into a [bleep] [bleep] site.

Wtf

Yeah, #4 was probably more correct. I asked the question based-upon a Stewart Varney question asked on Fox Business but I left-it open for discussion and debate and man stuff conversation.

Phuq me .... this turned into a bitch fest.

I swear to God (emphasis mine and for effect) ... I''m getting tired of a lot of petty little bitches around here.

Drink more goddamm bourbon or something ... or fap more .... or whatever. [bleep]!!!!

From here on out I am not .... "ummmmm" nevermind. [bleep] it.

I guess I was raised in a different era by different patriarchs.

I'm actually surprised no one complained that there was no trouser trout or tube steak on the original menu.

[bleep] everybody up the ass. I'm so tired of thin-skinned bitch ass cucks.

It's [bleep] Thanksgiving. I murdered mine own [bleep] bird and ham.

I'm about to murder some patooty ... she went to bed knowing it was going to happen, she didn't say-so but she wants it to happen. Some of you bitches reading this have no clue. [bleep] you.

Good night. It was an innocent Thanksgiving thread.

[bleep] me ... this pussy-assed world has gone to [bleep]. Everyone has to be "correct."

Go change your tampon.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Early Black Friday sale bitches .... 50% off ass whoopins. Regular $5.00 .... now two fiffy.

Timber Runner, I'll comp you yours and shove my used tampon up your ass when I'm done. Magnum Bob, the only thing Magnum that you've ever had is a magnum condom up your ponderosa that was left there by your black boyfriend named Bob.

Oh .... and the Ben Franklin Turkey myth, evidently debunked.

Unsullied by Falsehood: Ben Franklin and the Turkey

And yeah, I was a little bit inebriated when I posted late that night. Not sorry.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
You gonna read this in the morning and feel even better about it!

Yeah, no doubt ... I over-imbibed that night and forgot all about it until I saw the Ben Franklin Turkey myth blog a little while ago.

In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
In 1820 congress voted on the national bird and the Bald eagle won by one vote—anybody know what bird came in second? It sure as hell wasn’t the Turkey!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kkahmann
In 1820 congress voted on the national bird and the Bald eagle won by one vote—anybody know what bird came in second? It sure as hell wasn’t the Turkey!

The Dove?

The link to the whole turkey myth and Ben Franklin's objection to the bald eagle (it was more about Cincinnati than anything) a few posts above.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by Valsdad
You gonna read this in the morning and feel even better about it!

Yeah, no doubt ... I over-imbibed that night and forgot all about it until I saw the Ben Franklin Turkey myth blog a little while ago.
Laughin' here!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting thing about those turkeys...
They're native to North America. In the 1500's, the Spanish took them back to Spain and then to England. Since the trade routes went from NA to Turkey before going to Spain, the English called them turkeys. They became very popular and breeders went to work domesticating and developing better breeds. As more and more English settlers started immigrating the the Americas, they brought the domesticated breeds with them. So, while wild turkeys are native to the US, the domesticated ones are English. They bred them for larger breasts and more tender meat compared to wild birds. They also bred for white color because white pinfeathers are harder to see, making the plucked birds more attractive. They went to the extreme on breast size. Some of the big ones have such large breasts that they can't breed. Reproduction is by artificial insemination.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.