Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts…

I don’t see how you can say that unless you’ve been effected by the continual, unfounded slander from the few goobers who just need to get a life.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts…

I don’t see how you can say that unless you’ve been effected by the continual, unfounded slander from the few goobers who just need to get a life.

Fair enough.

Giving simple explanations (which he has done, sometimes) and not egging them on would be a start, but like I said...I like the banter so I am all about keeping things as is.

Last edited by T_Inman; 11/24/22. Reason: better order

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM
Some of it unwarranted, but a lot is self inflicted.

Originally Posted by rickt300
Burns seems to draw fire no matter what.

Those are pretty much my thoughts on the matter. He doesn't do his business any favors on here, but he is totally aware of that when he posts, and that is just fine. Like Big Stick, he gets a kick out of getting people worked up. I find it entertaining.

The freedom to generally post what you want is the main reason I am at the 'fire, and no other hunting site on the WWW.

Burns schtick has always been shameless self promotion, ie, name dropping, embellishing his stories, pretending to be an industry player… If you’re trying to make your living by doing what you love (hunting) it’s one of the easier choices. He came on here and thought that as a site sponsor he had license to talk scheit unchecked. When he found out he didn’t he acted like a little bitch.
Honestly, his persona on here probably isn’t alienating too large of a portion of his customer base, since his customer base is relatively small anyway. I would’ve never heard of him or his business if it wouldn’t have been for his “hey look at me!” Style, so I guess to some degree it works. Negative attention is still attention.

IMHO, there are a lot better paths to garner the attention/success he do desperately wants. Lots of examples right here on this board.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/24/22.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If you continually get negative reactions you need to rethink your actions. Sometimes a little humility goes a long way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
IMHO, there are a lot better paths to garner the attention/success he do desperately wants. Lots of examples right here on this board.

Well making you start 10 threads about me also works pretty well.

Thanks for the bump.

Did you find a man to mansplain shooting bulls in the chest, Blondie? laugh

If you continually get negative reactions you need to rethink your actions. Sometimes a little humility goes a long way.

A WIZARD ain't got time for your female sensitivities.

Suck it up, Blondie, and wash the sand out of your coochie.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/24/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Thanks for the bump.

You just proved my point. LOL

You shot 1.5-2 MOA if I’m guessing correctly. If you think anyone believes you were trying to hit that bull off to the left, high shoulder/base of the neck you’re delusional. Your point of impact was in a 7 1/2” - 10”
Variance of your POA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I proved you don't know anything about shooting elk and are incapable of learning.

For a doushe whimpering about humility it's dully noted you have yet to admit your stupidity and inability to simply watch a video.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Thanks for the bump.

You’re the only one reacting on an emotional level, except for Rick of course. LOL. 4 more days til you can give Kyle a free hunt with a free gun and free ammo and get some new pics to hang finally. Photoshop the 2005 you into the pic for bonus points rock star.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I proved you don't know anything about shooting elk and are incapable of learning.

For a doushe whimpering about humility it's dully noted you have yet to admit your stupidity and inability to simply watch a video.

I’m glad you said “shooting” elk and not “hunting” elk and if “learning” means how to maim a game animal with three extremely marginal shots, then yeah, I ain’t learning real well.

And it’s Douche, JFC.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thanks for the bump.

You’re the only one reacting on an emotional level, except for Rick of course. LOL. 4 more days til you can give Kyle a free hunt with a free gun and free ammo and get some new pics to hang finally. Photoshop the 2005 you into the pic for bonus points rock star.

[Linked Image from i1205.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The results of “3 marginal shots”

What a complete dumbfuqk yapping schitzu

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Thanks for the bump.

[Linked Image from i1205.photobucket.com]

How many shots did it take for that one? Did your spotter have a Fugkin clue that day? “In the head….right in the antler, right in the head”

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How many shots did it take for that one? Did your spotter have a Fugkin clue that day? “In the head….right in the antler, right in the head”

Full dose of reality right there.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
OP,

It's better if we start at the start.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The results of “3 marginal shots”

What a complete dumbfuqk yapping schitzu

As long as you get a photo op it doesn’t matter what to have to do to get it? You’re taking the “game” part of “game animal” too literally.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Exactly, then call it vital. That still picture is at 1:24 and there isn’t enough water in a branch to make a vapor cloud like that. That is horn and nothing else, but I did learn that a horn is now vital…

Dude…just stop. This is embarrassing, even for your standards.

Have you ever actually seen an antler that has been rifle shot? It splinters and blows chunks out, not dust sized particles. Nothing like what that video shows.

And the bottom line is who gives a fuqk?

I see a pic of JB with an AWESOME bull that anyone here would give their left nut to put on the ground.

Oh, I know. The yipping pack of schitzu’s just frothing at the mouth to nitpick and to find anything less than perfect, which is typical for a bunch of gaslighting losers that have to criticize to make their pathetic selves feel better.

If anyone is claiming nothing but one-shot kills all of their lives, they’re a lying sack of chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As long as you get a photo op it doesn’t matter what to have to do to get it? You’re taking the “game” part of “game animal” too literally.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/24/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Got any pics post 2010? You’re living in the past….,

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 54 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,409
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.