Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Not sticking together or having that tribal mentality that most every other ethnicity has is probably the biggest downfall of Caucasians.

I agree completely.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by rte
I've not read where anyone has mentioned names.

It isn't "names", it is an ethnicity. Jews stick together like burrs and one is interchangeable with the next. You can't just get rid of one, they all have to go.

Anywhere but here.

The Creature From Jekyll Island is a good read. I also suggest A History of Central Banking by Stephen Goodson.
Not sticking together or having that tribal mentality that most every other ethnicity has is probably the biggest downfall of Caucasians. Historically we’ve excelled at nuclear families and taking care of our kids at the family level but seem to lack the tribalism mentality that just about every other ethnicity has.

I somewhat understand your point, but Caucasians have several ethnicities representing them. Ethnicities transcend races and Caucasians are included.

Just to be clear, you are not equating ethnicity to being Caucasian. Right?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by rte
I've not read where anyone has mentioned names.

It isn't "names", it is an ethnicity. Jews stick together like burrs and one is interchangeable with the next. You can't just get rid of one, they all have to go.

Anywhere but here.

The Creature From Jekyll Island is a good read. I also suggest A History of Central Banking by Stephen Goodson.
Not sticking together or having that tribal mentality that most every other ethnicity has is probably the biggest downfall of Caucasians. Historically we’ve excelled at nuclear families and taking care of our kids at the family level but seem to lack the tribalism mentality that just about every other ethnicity has.
100% Agree... And the Bastards are taking full advantage of this!...

Imagine where we'd be today without the casualties inflicted by WW1, WW2 and all the other brother wars of the 19th and 20th centuries. It's not just failure to adhere to tribal connections, we actively kill the schit out of each other at an alarming rate.

Well yeah, when half of our population is on the evil doer's side and playing the role of "useful idiot"
The Psychologists have us completely figured out, And play the Divide & Conquer game perfectly... Even to the point of us killing each other as Borchardt said... Phoeking Sad...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
anyone with half a brain knows joe biden is not in charge at the White House.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Yep. He’s just a mentally deranged puppet of Soros and the Deep State Cabal.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is this a news flash to anyone?

We don't need Captain Obvious to bring us to this conclusion...

Joe can't even tie his own shoes, and all of his ties are probably clip ons...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

This is mostly due to a hundred years of intense, unrelenting anti-American, anti-German, anti-British, anti-French, anti-White propaganda and societal engineering. Through popular (or what we are told is popular) music, print, movies, and television, we all have been taught to hate ourselves. We have all been taught that our own cultures are insignificant at best, and hateful and evil at worst. We have all been taught to reject our own heritages and embrace "other" (usually black). It has taken a while, but it has WORKED.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I guess you could call it a Cabal. The democrat party has always been monolithic. Biden isn’t capable of understanding the consequences of the things he’s being directed to do. Someone is sure pulling the strings.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
(((Shadow Government)))

Beat me to it lol

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel

This is mostly due to a hundred years of intense, unrelenting anti-American, anti-German, anti-British, anti-French, anti-White propaganda and societal engineering. Through popular (or what we are told is popular) music, print, movies, and television, we all have been taught to hate ourselves. We have all been taught that our own cultures are insignificant at best, and hateful and evil at worst. We have all been taught to reject our own heritages and embrace "other" (usually black). It has taken a while, but it has WORKED.
100%

[Linked Image]
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blanket
This

I wish someone would tell Joey-half-a-brain that news.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by blanket
This

I wish someone would tell Joey-half-a-brain that news.

🦫

Wouldn’t do any good Beav, he wouldn’t remember it 5 minutes later. 🤪

And about half the time, he calls The Laughing Hyena Ho President Harris. 🤪🤪🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
True, very true.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by viking
And in resent news, French billionaire commits suicide ( 2 bullet holes)

In the back of his head. Danged French are lousy shots....

I didn't stab him. He ran into the knife. Fifteen times. Backwards.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Phuuuuq, FJB, Zero, both Bush’s, Klinton we’re all puppets controlled by this “Shadow Government”. This chit didn’t come about overnight. These freakin evil people plan on controlling every single person and every nickel earned.
This is all about controlling everything and everybody financially.
I always said, those who plan on ruling the world must first eliminate the United States. The US, as it was founded, was a tool in the hands of the Almighty in the past. I truly believe that. But we as a nation have turned our backs to him, and just as was done in the Bible, He has withdrawn His protection of us.
There are a few truly evil people calling the shots in most all the world’s governments, and if you can’t see what’s happening worldwide, you really haven’t been looking.
I said in the past that we are hurtling towards the Tribulation period described by John. Christ warned His children of this day, and it is rapidly approaching.
Like I said, I myself know where I’m headed, but the vast majority of people, both in this country and abroad do not have a clue.
Even folks who are in church every week, most have no idea. You have to read The Word, and sadly most Christians do not.
Just as is written, it is happening before your eyes!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hang the traitors.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Just as is written, it is happening before your eyes!
7mm
It is, indeed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
This is mostly due to a hundred years of intense, unrelenting anti-American, anti-German, anti-British, anti-French, anti-White propaganda and societal engineering.

This can't be repeated often enough. It didn't happen with the last election and won't be fixed with the next.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

There in Lies the Tale ..

With Most of the Country only using Half of it’s Brain the Chore of the Marxist/ Maoist is to reduce the other Half of the Country’s Brain to Half ..

To be Determined..

Will they go Peacefully like the People of Dumpsterware ..

The Monkey left the Oven Door Open

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 56 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.