24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
Originally Posted by dpd
LSU sucks !!!!!

Yep!


Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
BP-B2

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
B
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by BWalker
The CFP is still largely a popularity contest.

The BIG 10 is also at a disadvantage because the academic standards are higher than the SEC. About any moron can play at Georgia. Not so at Penn State, Michigan and most of the other BIG 10 schools.

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

I mean ... can you prove that other than propagating basic random mythology?

I mean had you claimed the B1G leads the nation in woke affirmative action bravo sierra I would have let it ride but ....

Academics-wise let's see ... Vandy vs who, Northwestern maybe?

International School of Business ... UofSC is #1.

Public Honors College ... UofSC is #1.

Florida's academics are outstanding.

Show me a better Vet school in the B1G than UGA.

I could go on and on.

Tell ya what, and I am a HUGE Michigan fan .... but any time I see or hear B1G fans claiming they are disadvantaged because of their so-called superior academics and admission standards .... you know, the victimhood ploy .... I usually hit'em hard with the facts.

BTW, Penn State is Pedo U, amirite? Sandusky and all.

Buckeyes ... suckeyes, Tattoo U? Prove me wrong.

Northwestern, where their woke players unionized and completely phuqed-up the amateur game of college football.

Shall I go on off the top of my head? This is where this $#!+ gets dragged down to when a B1G fan plays the victim because of their so-called superior academics and tougher enrollment standards.

Oh .... answer me this. Which conference boasts more Fortune 500 CEOs as graduates? SEC, ACC or B1G?

I'll wait for your highly educated and informed answer.

Here's the scary truth for the B1G ... when Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC, and SoCal and UCLA join the B1G .... who wins that revenue game in the long run, TV viewers, championships, etc?

Here's where the B1G now dominates. Ice Hockey and Wrestling

It ain’t about enrollment standards. The B1G sends hooers into the southeast, paid hooers blowing highschool athletes, trying to recruit southeastern kids to the B1G .... the suckeyes especially. And they NEVER fail to get the ones they land qualified.
Yea, I can. Try doing a bit of research.
How much does Vandy win? Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited by BWalker; 11/26/22.
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,353
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,353
Absolutely no way LSU can beat Georgia!

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
TAMU is kicking LSU's butt!

38-17 half way thru 4th qtr.


Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 26,428
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 26,428
BWalker, I have no dog in your fight but you'd better quit while you're behind.


It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC-A B3

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,989
W
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,989
I think it can easily be established that the SEC is so far superior to the other conferences that it should be considered a β€œconference of distinction”. SEC members should only play other SEC schools, and the National Championship should only come from that conference. The rest of the NCAA could then play among themselves and crown their own champion. The SEC deserves to be differentiated from the other conferences. They really are that much better.

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 17,008
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 17,008
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
TCU just moved into the #2 spot...

Naw..... Ga #1, Mich #2, TCU #3, ??? #4.

LSU fumbled, TAMU scoop and Score. 24-17 TAMU ahead

Probably LSU at # 4.
I’m confident Dumbo Fisher will Fugg up any lead the Aggies have in this game. πŸ€ͺ

But like I said earlier, I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the Selection Committee tries to throw the Suckeyes in at # 4.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]






Now, you’re gonna have to go through hell; worse than any nightmare that you’ve ever dreamed.But in the end,I know you’ll be the one standing.
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 80,412
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 80,412
I'm thinking Dumbo is doing pretty good, Neal.


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,662
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,662
Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by BWalker
The CFP is still largely a popularity contest.

The BIG 10 is also at a disadvantage because the academic standards are higher than the SEC. About any moron can play at Georgia. Not so at Penn State, Michigan and most of the other BIG 10 schools.

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

I mean ... can you prove that other than propagating basic random mythology?

I mean had you claimed the B1G leads the nation in woke affirmative action bravo sierra I would have let it ride but ....

Academics-wise let's see ... Vandy vs who, Northwestern maybe?

International School of Business ... UofSC is #1.

Public Honors College ... UofSC is #1.

Florida's academics are outstanding.

Show me a better Vet school in the B1G than UGA.

I could go on and on.

Tell ya what, and I am a HUGE Michigan fan .... but any time I see or hear B1G fans claiming they are disadvantaged because of their so-called superior academics and admission standards .... you know, the victimhood ploy .... I usually hit'em hard with the facts.

BTW, Penn State is Pedo U, amirite? Sandusky and all.

Buckeyes ... suckeyes, Tattoo U? Prove me wrong.

Northwestern, where their woke players unionized and completely phuqed-up the amateur game of college football.

Shall I go on off the top of my head? This is where this $#!+ gets dragged down to when a B1G fan plays the victim because of their so-called superior academics and tougher enrollment standards.

Oh .... answer me this. Which conference boasts more Fortune 500 CEOs as graduates? SEC, ACC or B1G?

I'll wait for your highly educated and informed answer.

Here's the scary truth for the B1G ... when Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC, and SoCal and UCLA join the B1G .... who wins that revenue game in the long run, TV viewers, championships, etc?

Here's where the B1G now dominates. Ice Hockey and Wrestling

It ain’t about enrollment standards. The B1G sends hooers into the southeast, paid hooers blowing highschool athletes, trying to recruit southeastern kids to the B1G .... the suckeyes especially. And they NEVER fail to get the ones they land qualified.
Yea, I can. Try doing a bit of research.
How much does Vandy win. Thanks for proving my point.

How much does Vandy win? You mean like a couple of national championships in baseball recently? Or bowling even. Or debate teams even. BTW, how much does Northwestern win? When was the last time Penn State won a big five revenue generating sport national championship?

Asking for a friend.

That's the thing about the SEC ... every school pulls its weight. Every school contributes. That's what most conferences are truly jealous-of ... when they hear fans chanting SEC SEC SEC, well, it really does mean more.

Wanna know why? Are you interested in why? Care to guess even?


What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Originally Posted by JGRaider
BWalker, I have no dog in your fight but you'd better quit while you're behind.

LOL. No doubt JG


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
IC-B B4

Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking Dumbo is doing pretty good, Neal.

Damn. Just checked the score again. Appears we are up by 2 TD’s, or 15 points with 6:15 to go. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Never underestimate Dumbo’s ability to screw up a lead, though. POS is trying to save his job. 😬


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Looks like the Red Raiders are ahead of OU and Tennessee is stomping a mud hole in Vandy’s ass.
A USC has a 10 point lead on the Catholics.

Appears as if USC could move into the # 4 slot. πŸ€ͺ


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
TCU just moved into the #2 spot...

Naw..... Ga #1, Mich #2, TCU #3, ??? #4.

LSU fumbled, TAMU scoop and Score. 24-17 TAMU ahead

Probably LSU at # 4.
I’m confident Dumbo Fisher will Fugg up any lead the Aggies have in this game. πŸ€ͺ

But like I said earlier, I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the Selection Committee tries to throw the Suckeyes in at # 4.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
TCU just moved into the #2 spot...

Naw..... Ga #1, Mich #2, TCU #3, ??? #4.

LSU fumbled, TAMU scoop and Score. 24-17 TAMU ahead

Probably LSU at # 4.
I’m confident Dumbo Fisher will Fugg up any lead the Aggies have in this game. πŸ€ͺ

But like I said earlier, I wouldn’t be shocked at all if the Selection Committee tries to throw the Suckeyes in at # 4.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Run along now Little Man. Adult Time. Way past bed time for midgets. Sorry about your Loser School getting schitt stomped. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe your boyfriend Spandex C.unt will give you a bicycle ride tomorrow. Seriously doubt you can reach the pedals. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 80,412
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 80,412
I'm pulling for Texas but that was a crap call against LSU.

That was a freaking TD.

Dayom I hate to see crap calls like that in College ball.


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
B
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by BWalker
The CFP is still largely a popularity contest.

The BIG 10 is also at a disadvantage because the academic standards are higher than the SEC. About any moron can play at Georgia. Not so at Penn State, Michigan and most of the other BIG 10 schools.

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

I mean ... can you prove that other than propagating basic random mythology?

I mean had you claimed the B1G leads the nation in woke affirmative action bravo sierra I would have let it ride but ....

Academics-wise let's see ... Vandy vs who, Northwestern maybe?

International School of Business ... UofSC is #1.

Public Honors College ... UofSC is #1.

Florida's academics are outstanding.

Show me a better Vet school in the B1G than UGA.

I could go on and on.

Tell ya what, and I am a HUGE Michigan fan .... but any time I see or hear B1G fans claiming they are disadvantaged because of their so-called superior academics and admission standards .... you know, the victimhood ploy .... I usually hit'em hard with the facts.

BTW, Penn State is Pedo U, amirite? Sandusky and all.

Buckeyes ... suckeyes, Tattoo U? Prove me wrong.

Northwestern, where their woke players unionized and completely phuqed-up the amateur game of college football.

Shall I go on off the top of my head? This is where this $#!+ gets dragged down to when a B1G fan plays the victim because of their so-called superior academics and tougher enrollment standards.

Oh .... answer me this. Which conference boasts more Fortune 500 CEOs as graduates? SEC, ACC or B1G?

I'll wait for your highly educated and informed answer.

Here's the scary truth for the B1G ... when Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC, and SoCal and UCLA join the B1G .... who wins that revenue game in the long run, TV viewers, championships, etc?

Here's where the B1G now dominates. Ice Hockey and Wrestling

It ain’t about enrollment standards. The B1G sends hooers into the southeast, paid hooers blowing highschool athletes, trying to recruit southeastern kids to the B1G .... the suckeyes especially. And they NEVER fail to get the ones they land qualified.
Yea, I can. Try doing a bit of research.
How much does Vandy win. Thanks for proving my point.

How much does Vandy win? You mean like a couple of national championships in baseball recently? Or bowling even. Or debate teams even. BTW, how much does Northwestern win? When was the last time Penn State won a big five revenue generating sport national championship?

Asking for a friend.

That's the thing about the SEC ... every school pulls its weight. Every school contributes. That's what most conferences are truly jealous-of ... when they hear fans chanting SEC SEC SEC, well, it really does mean more.

Wanna know why? Are you interested in why? Care to guess even?
Oops, I thought we were talking football, not debate or baseball..

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,255
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm pulling for Texas but that was a crap call against LSU.

That was a freaking TD.

Dayom I hate to see crap calls like that in College ball.

Too Little, Too Late. Wouldn't have made any difference.

Congrats TAMU!

Gonna go check out Wa. and Wa State.

Last edited by Oldman03; 11/26/22.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 63,933
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm pulling for Texas but that was a crap call against LSU.

That was a freaking TD.

Dayom I hate to see crap calls like that in College ball.

Too Little, Too Late. Wouldn't have made any difference.

Congrats TAMU!

Gonna go check out Wa. and Wa State.

Thanks Oldman03. Still can’t believe the Aggies pulled out a win.


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,662
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,662
Originally Posted by BWalker
Oops, I thought we were talking football, not debate or baseball..

Oh, lol, okay. So there's the misdirection from you BWalker.

So the SEC wins all these championships because .... we're dumb and ignorant down here in the South. We're all illiterate and toothless. Amirite? lol

That's your argument correct?

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]


What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,027
R
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,027
Wow, Clemson lost. LSWho lost. Ohio State lost. What a glorious day!

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
B
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,292
Originally Posted by scrooster
Originally Posted by BWalker
Oops, I thought we were talking football, not debate or baseball..

Oh, lol, okay. So there's the misdirection from you BWalker.

So the SEC wins all these championships because .... we're dumb and ignorant down here in the South. We're all illiterate and toothless. Amirite? lol

That's your argument correct?

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]
I didn't say that, but what I did say was true..

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
876 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 100grNP, 98 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22



 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.075s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 0.9638 MB (Peak: 1.1415 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2023-02-05 01:24:17 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS