Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 44 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 43 44
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I know the family wants to be involved and wants to talk, but they should stay out of it. Especially if it comes to talking with people in the area or “correcting” the police on TV vs in private. You don’t want to inadvertently influence possible witnesses. LE puts out partially incorrect information on purpose.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sooo, if it was as simple as Jack did it, what's the holdup?

Current updated thoughts from the gallery?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Probably evidence.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They solve everything in 30mins on CSI Miami......what's the hold up!?

Lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Probably evidence.

Pretty much.

There's a lot of difference between what they may know and what they are able to prove.

If they don't find a individual in possession of a weapon or bloody clothing that can be tied directly to the victims it'd be difficult.

Eye witnesses, video or other digital evidence is what I'm hoping for.

Even though it's been said that there was lots of blood evidence involved they've also stated that it's commingled or all mixed up like a cocktail.

Some say commingled blood can possibly be unspooled but it takes a lot of time. Even if they do it's just a chance the murder actually injured himself and left his own blood at the scene.

I doubt the murderer would grant an interview, especially if he has lawyers.

I wouldn't interview with police if I didn't have direct evidence that I was positive no one else would have.

Just look at the fix the nosey neighborhood got himself into and all he did was repeatedly tell reporters he watched the girls through their windows as he walked his dog.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So now they're saying the mother of one of the victims was allegedly arrested for possession of a controlled substance charges six days after the murders.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...mp;cvid=78fc5eb9a9b04edd8feb64fd77d04d8a

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So the two blondes were sleeping in the same bed. Seems strange that at least one of them wouldn't scream. You can't kill two people at once. Strange case.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
So now they're saying the mother of one of the victims was allegedly arrested for possession of a controlled substance charges six days after the murders.

No mention of how much she possessed?

No mention if the warrant was pre-murders or post?

Other than being "news" I'm not sure there's much relevance to the case.................................then again....................??????

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
So the two blondes were sleeping in the same bed. Seems strange that at least one of them wouldn't scream. You can't kill two people at once. Strange case.

I have similar thoughts, but to play advocate, it's hard to say what kind of shape they were in after a night of partying. I could also envision a scenario where the attacker covered the mouth of one victim while simultaneously attacking the other, then going back to the first victim. There could also have been multiple attackers.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
if there are drug biz folks involved who knows

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I have similar thoughts, but to play advocate, it's hard to say what kind of shape they were in after a night of partying. I could also envision a scenario where the attacker covered the mouth of one victim while simultaneously attacking the other, then going back to the first victim. There could also have been multiple attackers.

good point Columbo !!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

That’s got me confused as well. A body jerks naturally, screams etc even when drunk there is a strong reaction. Our body’s will to survive is strong. Wasn’t it reported a lot of blood all around not just in the bed? How could one sleep thru all that side by side? One would have to believe the young man and girlfriend were side by side as well. You may get it done once but twice?
Has there been any indication of which floor the people were struck on first? Did I read correctly the two girls were on the lower floor?
If one person did this and killed two without alarm why risk going upstairs for a repeat, or stopping at a room below on the way out to whack the others?
Crazy story so much makes zero sense. Multiple attackers.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad

No mention of how much she possessed?

No mention if the warrant was pre-murders or post?

Other than being "news" I'm not sure there's much relevance to the case.................................then again....................??????

Not saying there is any relevance to the case, but it seems rather bush-league for this news to break from a source other than LE if it's true. Perhaps LE had a reason for keeping it quiet as long as possible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka

good point Columbo !!!

I could also flip it back and say a single attacker would have taken a huge gamble by planning an attack that relied on both sets of victims being in the same beds. One would reasonably expect the BF/GF to be together, but the other two seem like a stretch unless it was known that they bunked up together on a nightly basis. I'm sure everyone here could propose 10 theories and none of them would line up perfectly. I hope they get it figured out quickly, for the sake of the families and safety of the community.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Akasparky,

How did a dumb fugk from a town of 17 become a cold case detective?

LOL

Fugking retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Osky

That’s got me confused as well. A body jerks naturally, screams etc even when drunk there is a strong reaction. Our body’s will to survive is strong. Wasn’t it reported a lot of blood all around not just in the bed? How could one sleep thru all that side by side? One would have to believe the young man and girlfriend were side by side as well. You may get it done once but twice?
Has there been any indication of which floor the people were struck on first? Did I read correctly the two girls were on the lower floor?
If one person did this and killed two without alarm why risk going upstairs for a repeat, or stopping at a room below on the way out to whack the others?
Crazy story so much makes zero sense. Multiple attackers.

Osky
They were walking around fine at the food truck. They weren't wasted then, it didn't appear to me. I've been wasted, I know what it looks like. Maybe they got loaded at the house.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Who said no one screamed?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Akasparky,

How did a dumb fugk from a town of 17 become a cold case detective?

LOL

Fugking retard.

All my cases were cold, no heat up in them hills.

You're the one they railroaded out of Montana, they kept me around for 33 years.

So who's the retard?
You're the one doing time in Haitian hell Miami.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by akasparky

Who said no one screamed?
Meh, if a woman screams, people hear it. Dumbfugg.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let me rephrase the question so you can more clearly understand it.

Which people said no one screamed?

Page 31 of 44 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (160user, 257robertsimp, 2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,130
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.