-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 35 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 34 35
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A very powerful Scripture. Thanks for posting it.

Jim

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You're welcome Jim.

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭9‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK;
Help me to stop and remember that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives and works in me.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭38‬-‭39‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord my unbelief, bad decisions, pride, self-sufficiency nor anything can escape Your love for me!

Midweek Inspiration:
“Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.””
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬-‭19‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Make me to walk worthy of the price You paid to redeem me, God!

Midweek Inspiration:
“Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭26‬

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬-‭18‬

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Same to you and yours bud!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭25‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
“My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭21‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I have been created for Your purpose and Your glory Lord. By Your Spirit, enable me to turn from myself so I can turn towards You and in so doing turn others towards You, as well.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭7‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭1‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
In these tumultuous times, I long for and seek the comfort and reassurance of You, my Abba Father!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55‬:‭7‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“When I kept silent, my bones grew old Through my groaning all the day long.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32‬:‭3‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give me the words to speak against wrong doing when there is opportunity to confront sin in this world.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭24‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May Your peace Lord, which we cannot fully comprehend as mere humans, permeate through our hearts, minds and lives in this Christmas season!

Merry Christmas 2022

Midweek Inspiration:
“Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6‬:‭27‬

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Thankya much Jim!

WEEKLY FOCUS

Lamentations 3:22-24
“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul, ‘therefore I will hope in him.’”

WEEKLY PRAYER
Father, thank You for another day. Thank You for another year. Thank You for our blessings of last year and thank You for the blessings to come this new year. ICN

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬-‭8‬

Page 26 of 35 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 14,543 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,988
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.