Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stickfight
All videos likes these are edited to get the maximum views, so likely miles of footage was left out. Don't get so down on "our youth".

Regardless I watched only the first 60 seconds and everyone featured was a mud, and every question was related to Western Civilization. England and its monarchal structure is English. The modern 12 hour clock is German. China is a Western name, the name of the country in Chinese sounds nothing like that but why would we care how chinks pronounce it we'll call it whatever we want. The Gregorian Calendar came from the Papal States in Italy. The Romans were the first to commonly use base 100 math.

Why would anyone expect these people to understand any of this? They didn't evolve to, and their culture places almost no importance on it.

I bet if you showed them a designer logo they'd know. Or had them chase a ball. Or rhythmically bob their heads up and down to a drum beat. They'd be without peer.
Thanks for injecting some reason into this boomer virtue signaling thread.

All people respond to their environment. Head into inner city Chicago and see how you do, you pathetic old fuucks.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: Thanks for that additional reminder of the way "things is" - here, now, in this once great country.
Sad.
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not sure why you call them "our" youth.

Pretty sure they don't belong to anyone here.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Pretty much, the only people who come out of our school system, any longer, with any kind of education, are those in honors classes or higher.

Orientals and Indians

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
There are many fine young people today.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Agreed, they are just stupid

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

They know about online shopping during the Thanksgiving weekend.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They know about online shopping during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Yes they prolly do, I’ll bet they also know that obesity is unhealthy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
An oldie but a goodie

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Pretty much, the only people who come out of our school system, any longer, with any kind of education, are those in honors classes or higher.

Orientals and Indians

Not necessarily. My boys are both in honors tracks, and they're only half Chinque smile Of course, they might have got their brains from mama, and their good looks from me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who or what would you say bares the brunt of the responsibility for this?

The same people who failed to teach you the difference between "bare" and "bear."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Who or what would you say bares the brunt of the responsibility for this?

The same people who failed to teach you the difference between "bare" and "bear."
Agreed, who would that bee?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a mirror handy?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a mirror handy?
I do, why?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You can use it to find the responsible party.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Stickfight
All videos likes these are edited to get the maximum views, so likely miles of footage was left out. Don't get so down on "our youth".

Regardless I watched only the first 60 seconds and everyone featured was a mud, and every question was related to Western Civilization. England and its monarchal structure is English. The modern 12 hour clock is German. China is a Western name, the name of the country in Chinese sounds nothing like that but why would we care how chinks pronounce it we'll call it whatever we want. The Gregorian Calendar came from the Papal States in Italy. The Romans were the first to commonly use base 100 math.

Why would anyone expect these people to understand any of this? They didn't evolve to, and their culture places almost no importance on it.

I bet if you showed them a designer logo they'd know. Or had them chase a ball. Or rhythmically bob their heads up and down to a drum beat. They'd be without peer.
Thanks for injecting some reason into this boomer virtue signaling thread.

All people respond to their environment. Head into inner city Chicago and see how you do, you pathetic old fuucks.

I’d expect the various “groups” to understand this because they sat on their cans burning my tax dollars for theoretically 12 years of learning these systems. If no one learned or delved into anything outside the cultural norm we’d all be in caves yet.
My three boys are breeds as am I and their mother. They are doing very well in life.
Like anything in life for absolutely everyone, primitive or modern, you get what you put in.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You can use it to find the responsible party.
Oh I get it.

So you are saying that American Youth and young adults are struggling in the Intel department not because of Teachers, or our Government, or even their Parents, but because they themselves didn’t take the necessary steps to learn basic math, history, etc.

Interesting. At what age or grade level do you think our American Youth should realize that it’s up to they themselves and not the education system they are forced to attend to teach them the basics?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The children of the citizens that willingly accepted the lunatic commie lock downs, mask mandates, shot mandates, school closings, business and economic destruction.

No wonder America is dying.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 27 invisible), 1,991 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,133
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.