Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
elkrazy Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
So Wilson Combat bought NULA and another company bought the Barrett Fieldcraft -- I cannot find any information on what the new rifles will be like or when they will be coming out.

Anyone have any information? I am not seeing information on the Wilson website or anything on google about the company that bought the Barrett.

It is probably to much to hope that Barrett will start making the Fieldcraft again smile

HR IC

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Nice. We are getting some great options for some really light rifles.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Interesting

NE Oklahoma
Love all things outside and enjoy cooking.Married with 3 kids
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by elkrazy
So Wilson Combat bought NULA and another company bought the Barrett Fieldcraft -- I cannot find any information on what the new rifles will be like or when they will be coming out.

Anyone have any information? I am not seeing information on the Wilson website or anything on google about the company that bought the Barrett.

It is probably to much to hope that Barrett will start making the Fieldcraft again smile

If Barrett sold the Fieldcraft design, how could they start making the Fieldcraft again?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE

If Barrett sold the Fieldcraft design, how could they start making the Fieldcraft again?
They can’t, and they have confirmed they won’t.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It will be interesting to see if the transfer and translation of Melvin Forbes knowledge to Wilson combat can be successful.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE

They can’t, and they have confirmed they won’t.

smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As the world turns, these are the days of a rifle loony.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
hopefully wilson makes it work...but they cant replace the man that use to answer the phone...good luck to them

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
what company bought the Barrett Fieldcraft????
kstockfo

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So who owns the fieldcraft now?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by snowboardguy
It was posted in a thread some time ago. I don’t recall the name. It wasn’t a known entity to me.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I called Wilson Combat right after their purchase of NULA went through. A young person who happened to answer the phone didnt know much of anything and had to put my on hold a few times. Basically he told me to tell him what I wanted using Melvin's website order form. I did and he said they didnt have any idea what they were going to charge, or what calibers would be offered. Said they would be in touch with me in August. It's December tomorrow and I have yet to hear a peep from anyone.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Found it.

Originally Posted by gunzo
According to a thread in this section dated 1-5-22 titled Barrett Fieldcraft,

The design & intellectual property for the Barrett FC was in the process of selling to Fieldcraft Rifle Co. An llc formed in Nov. 21.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WideOpenSpaces
I called Wilson Combat right after their purchase of NULA went through. A young person who happened to answer the phone didnt know much of anything and had to put my on hold a few times. Basically he told me to tell him what I wanted using Melvin's website order form. I did and he said they didnt have any idea what they were going to charge, or what calibers would be offered. Said they would be in touch with me in August. It's December tomorrow and I have yet to hear a peep from anyone.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully just growing pains; and I hope they do well. But, as Gene said, what made nula was Melvin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Found it.

The design & intellectual property for the Barrett FC was in the process of selling to Fieldcraft Rifle Co. An llc formed in Nov. 21.
And dissolved this summer. https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tn/001257421

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Found it.

Prices just went back up. 😂

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully just growing pains; and I hope they do well. But, as Gene said, what made nula was Melvin.

This^^
Hoping the best for Wilson and FieldCraft, shooting and firearms will be better off with their success. But.....given the history of the firearms industry it's an equal chance for success or failure.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Found it.

Prices just went back up. 😂

Someone had more money than sense it seems. At least they didn’t actually try and build them and futz it up.

More LW options out there now, so IF I was needing something of the sort, I’d not lack for choices.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm anxious to see the results that come from Wilson.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 45 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,248
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.