-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It appears the Arizona law regarding elections is more of a procedural law. The assumption is there will be no irregularities in the election process and the Board of Supervisors is required to certify the results so they can be forwarded to the Secretary of State for finalization. I don't know if there is a procedure to declare the election invalid and start over.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's a done deal.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...r-in-election-canvass-fight/69690656007/

Compelled by a court order, the Cochise County Board of Supervisors certified the results of the Nov. 8 election Thursday on a 2-0 vote.

The vote means all Arizona counties have agreed to send their results to the Secretary of State's Office and ends a weekslong election drama spooling out of the southeastern Arizona county.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well that’s reassuring.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
good news for the new republican congressman, and the old republican secretary of education!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by akrange
Inch By Inch ..

County By County ..

State By State ..

Ya got to Admire Them ..

Looking ya square in the eYe and saying Somebody Stop Me..
Nailed it. I don't admire them, however. And a bunch of guys on the fire would be tasked to accost me if I decided to do anything about it. And call themselves "patriots" for it.

Yep, lot of just plain stupid people who can't figure out who their worst enemy is when they're looking at him in the mirror...

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories. Actually that's not true. I believe everything that happens at the upper levels of government is planned and intentional. In Arizona the supervisors in Cochise County were told they must certify the election or their voter's votes would not count. Eliminating Cochise County votes from the total would have flipped two races from republican to democrat.
In Mojave County the supervisors were threatened with arrest on felony charges if they refused to certify the vote. I havent heard tnis mentioned but if the Mohave County votes were not included in the total, would that have flipped some races from democrat to republican?
Katy Hobbs, Secretary of State, oversaw the election in which she ran for governor and she will certify the election results. She campaigned from her basement in the style of pedo Joe and refused to debate her opponent. There were significant irregularities in the voting process in Maricopa County where Katie Hobbs lives and the largest population center in Arizona with the potential to change the outcome of the entire election.
I think the supervisors in Cochise County handled the situation the best they could under the circumstances. They held out until ordered by a judge to certify the election. Had they refused that judge could bring contempt of court chrgaes against them personally. There is still the potential for personal legal consequences. By not certifying the vote, the voters of Cochise County would have been denied their vote. One supervisor did not show up to the meeting in which the vote was certified. They held out as long as possible and made their point but did not deny their constituents the right to have their votes counted.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't normally believe in conspiracy theories. Actually that's not true. I believe everything that happens at the upper levels of government is planned and intentional. In Arizona the supervisors in Cochise County were told they must certify the election or their voter's votes would not count. Eliminating Cochise County votes from the total would have flipped two races from republican to democrat.
In Mojave County the supervisors were threatened with arrest on felony charges if they refused to certify the vote. I havent heard tnis mentioned but if the Mohave County votes were not included in the total, would that have flipped some races from democrat to republican?
Katy Hobbs, Secretary of State, oversaw the election in which she ran for governor and she will certify the election results. She campaigned from her basement in the style of pedo Joe and refused to debate her opponent. There were significant irregularities in the voting process in Maricopa County where Katie Hobbs lives and the largest population center in Arizona with the potential to change the outcome of the entire election.
I think the supervisors in Cochise County handled the situation the best they could under the circumstances. They held out until ordered by a judge to certify the election. Had they refused that judge could bring contempt of court chrgaes against them personally. There is still the potential for personal legal consequences. By not certifying the vote, the voters of Cochise County would have been denied their vote. One supervisor did not show up to the meeting in which the vote was certified. They held out as long as possible and made their point but did not deny their constituents the right to have their votes counted.

Denied their vote? How about the county holding another vote using paper ballots and current picture ID?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know the whole story but I don't think the supervisors had a problem with the way the election was handled in Cochise County, I think the problem was how the votes were counted at the state level. I got the impression the votes are collected at polling places throughout each county and the machines that actually count the votes are at the state level. I think the supervisors in several counties were advocating a redo in Maricopa County. Maybe someone can offer a better assessment.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hobbs and the Maricopa County Board should hang for what they've continued to do.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I definitely recall the Cochise County BOS wanted to hand count all the votes in the county to see if that count agreed with the machine count. A judge told them they can't do that, they can only hand count a random percetage of the votes. BOS said how about 99.9%. Judge said it doesn't work that way.
Kari Lake has challenged the election in court and a judge has ruled her case is without merit so she must pay court costs and faces additional charges. When have you ever heard of that happening before.
All three branches of government are corrupt beyond repair, top to bottom. We are running out of options to restore the constitutionality of our governments, both federal and state level.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Heads I win tails you lose election.............

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now the office of Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs' office, is calling for the two supervisors who refused to certify the election, to be investigated on criminal charges. Is there any doubt Katie Hobbs has influenced this election in her favor?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I knew when Hobbs didn't even try, she knew it was already fixed and didn't need to. Just like Sleasy Joe and the Ho.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom
I knew when Hobbs didn't even try, she knew it was already fixed and didn't need to. Just like Sleasy Joe and the Ho.

Winner winner!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (219 Wasp, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 69 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.