Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
The only thing jag can hook you up with is new contacts or eye glasses if’s you think that will help the Covid.

LOL
Flirting hard with Jag you old queen.
LOL

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by windridge
She's being tested for kidney function, and I need to get in and have mine checked. I have never had any flu that caused more pain throughout my body. It made me dizzy, and I just took a tumble.

On a scale of 1-10, how vaccinated are you?

This is a relevant question....wonder why the op hasn't answered?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You have the flu,

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My wife and I both tested positive for Covid. So far just cold symptoms. Got a five day treatment of Paxlovid from pharmacy with no charge. Edk

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seriously, we would like to know if you had the shots, and how many. My sister in law has had 5 shots, and she got the corona, but she is unlike you, she barely got sick, it was like a mild cold.

I must admit I have had the first two shots, but no more shots for me.

So have you had the shots?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
She's being tested for kidney function, and I need to get in and have mine checked. I have never had any flu that caused more pain throughout my body. It made me dizzy, and I just took a tumble.

That is what I'm wondering. If he did it is understandable that he wouldn't want to say so. In any case since he has it he should try Ivermectin. I did and was free of fever and aches within 24 hours. But I'm not "vaccinated". Just take a proper dose for your weight, it will not harm you.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Get yourselves some rest. Sit upright if ya can and try to keep your 02 up as much as possible.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm hoping Wind is ignoring the jab questions and not too ill to be on the Fire. I'm thinking he had to be pretty ill to fall over and I hope neither of them are in a hospital.

The reports out of GB and Israel where more truth in medical reporting is allowed than in the US show conclusively the most ill are usually the most jabbed.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The reports out of GB and Israel where more truth in medical reporting is allowed than in the US show conclusively the most ill are usually the most jabbed.
Is that a surprise?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Felt like somebody beat every major joint in my body with a ball peen hammer.

That is exactly how I felt the morning after getting the J & J shot. It hurt to even think about moving but I had to drive an hour to home from the cabin. Literally wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not.

Took about 6 or 7 shots of 99 proof to snap me out of that funk.

Never phugking again!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

Interesting way to ask it. LOL!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My wife and I have been sick as hell the past week, but starting to get over it now. Didn't test because I don't care, treated just like I have every other upper respiratory infection I've had in my life. Took over the counter stuff but that stuff is hit and miss, couldn't tame the cough and congestion. Called my Dr. and he gave me prednisone, cough syrup and an antibiotic just in case.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 12/01/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happened to the OP? Does anybody know if they are OK?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I haven't heard anything...that kidney function thing sounded serious...damn I hope this goes well.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
….. And kids get it and never slow down. Gee, I wonder if it was maybe ENGINEERED .

That is one FACT that is always overlooked or ignored, this disease didn’t affect children, at least the initial variant didn’t. Most other diseases REALLY affect children since their immune systems are not yet developed but “Covid-19” just skipped on by the kids…thankfully.

2 1/2 years a go people said Ivermectin what? that's horse medicine if they even were that informed. Couldn't get them to google FLCCC.Took 2 years to get the number of people on this thread informed about what they need to do to minimize the effects of C-19 on them. It's been out there for 40 some years and advice on vitamin D3, C and zinc as supplements to boost your immune system as well. None of which has ever caused adverse health effects. No no they would rather ring their hands, wail and knash their teeth while listening to fauci f u k ,cdc , the Ama , and bureaucratic jabsters who are all align with the NWO FUGS. $7 tube of ivermectin allowed me to survive thru 2 bouts of c-19. You need to have it on hand because c-19 comes on fast and while your fugging around thinking you just have a cold you could be stopping it. Get some ivermectin and keep it on hand, everything to gain and nothing to lose. C-19 was designed to kill and reduce our population, it's doing that just like the NWO fugs planned...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
….. And kids get it and never slow down. Gee, I wonder if it was maybe ENGINEERED .

That is one FACT that is always overlooked or ignored, this disease didn’t affect children, at least the initial variant didn’t. Most other diseases REALLY affect children since their immune systems are not yet developed but “Covid-19” just skipped on by the kids…thankfully.

2 1/2 years a go people said Ivermectin what? that's horse medicine if they even were that informed. Couldn't get them to google FLCCC.Took 2 years to get the number of people on this thread informed about what they need to do to minimize the effects of C-19 on them. It's been out there for 40 some years and advice on vitamin D3, C and zinc as supplements to boost your immune system as well. None of which has ever caused adverse health effects. No no they would rather ring their hands, wail and knash their teeth while listening to fauci f u k ,cdc , the Ama , and bureaucratic jabsters who are all align with the NWO FUGS. $7 tube of ivermectin allowed me to survive thru 2 bouts of c-19. You need to have it on hand because c-19 comes on fast and while your fugging around thinking you just have a cold you could be stopping it. Get some ivermectin and keep it on hand, everything to gain and nothing to lose. C-19 was designed to kill and reduce our population, it's doing that just like the NWO fugs planned...mb
I also believe it to be highly possible there is a move on worldwide to reduce population which actually seems to be working. The population increase is definitely slowing and is predicted to reverse. But why would China be instituting such Draconian measures in locking down their population right now? I would think such a single minded authoritarian mercenary state such as China would be glad to lose a big portion of its population? Reckon what their motive is?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,010 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.