Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Thank you for reviving this. I never saw this thread before, and it has helped me to further identify which folks who post here are tards, and which folks don't have their heads wedged firmly in their asses.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

This guy is a prime example of the retarded, brain dead submissive cucks = human garbage who enabled the massive power grab by the .govs elite

*** 15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm. ***

Enjoy your myocarditis & blood clots you autistic fu ck

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Thank you for reviving this. I never saw this thread before, and it has helped me to further identify which folks who post here are tards, and which folks don't have their heads wedged firmly in their asses.
I learned to avoid the fire for a long time during the covid lockdown/vaccine mandate era. A shiitshow of endless retardation far beyond the norm was a daily thing.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What one chooses to put in their body is their business but they crossed the line when they started forcing others to validate their stupidity by mandating that others make the stupid and uninformed “choice” of getting injected. The virtue signaling that they did when they got the “vax” was a dishonest attempt to frame their intentions as altruistic rather than the self-serving and selfish reasons that really influenced them. “I love my neighbors and I value their health so highly that I’m willing to risk my life and the lives of my family trying to keep the strangers in my community safe.”…..GMAFB. The only consideration most “vaccinated” people had for strangers was their collective opinions, they got vaxxed so that they’d be accepted by other liberals and the public in general. They risked their lives and the lives of their family and friends so that they’d not be shunned on social media or excluded from Wednesday night wine tasting. The ”consideration” they feigned was never consideration for others but instead it was a consideration for THEIR comfort…..emotional comfort. One of the worst things that could happen to a liberal is their decision, any decision, is not agreed with by their circle of liberals. They can’t stand the idea that they alone hold a belief that is completely opposite of their peer group. The liberal NEEDS acceptance and needs their peers to agree with them and offer their emotional support if not physical support. They LOVE living crammed together in condos and cul-de-sacs because they see their neighbors as a crutch. They’re so incapable of self-reliance that they look for crowds to feel safe ignoring that any threat they’ll face will be because of those crowds. They view the idea of raising your family away from the crowds and in solitude as a danger more scary than living in the ghetto with dangers lurking around every tree and rock while at least in the ghetto one can call for help….trusting in a stranger to save them and their family.

I’ll never forgive those bastards that were happy to throw our lives away and I’ll never forget how dangerously wrong but determined they were.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I don;t want, measles, mumps, shingles, pneumonia, smallpox, tenuous, to name a few.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I don;t want, measles, mumps, shingles, pneumonia, smallpox, tenuous, to name a few.
Shut up, f a g

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll never forgive those bastards that were happy to throw our lives away and I’ll never forget how dangerously wrong but determined they were.

This +infinity ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That's fuucking funny. Try the Red Koolaid. I hear it's the best for what ails you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Only one reason: if you think the risk of the vaccine is less than the risk of the virus, at your age and health status.

Still the same answer: get the shot only if you think it is less risky than the disease at your age and health condition.

What has changed is the info. We know a LOT more about Covid now, two years later. Data against the shot is getting heavier all the time as is distrust of those promoting the shot. Both sides have lied to me.

FWIW, wife and I are older and have lung probs, and got the first two shots early. Both of us got Covid after that, my case mild and my wife’s severe. We started her on Invermectin protocol within a half hour of her first symptom. She was terribly ill for three days and then quickly recovered completely.

Six months after the shot the doc discovered a pronounced murmur in my heart, for the first time in my life. Docs don’t know if it has anything to do with the shot or not, could be just my age.

At this stage I don’t believe anything anyone tells me about Covid other than they tested positive and have it at the moment.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Unfortunately Okanogan you are not alone. Many people found themselves faced with making a decision without having a fraction of the necessary information needed to make an INFORMED decision. Those that have co-morbidities were facing a tough decision without having the benefit of accurate information. Your experience is NOT unusual and you are going to have a lot of company in the near future….people that chose to trust that they were getting a vaccine when in fact it is anything but a vaccine.

The modern refrain from doctors in the post covid world is an interesting exercise in human behavior. They are fond of saying “I don’t know” when strange cardiac maladies suddenly appear. They “don’t know” if the vaccine caused it and they really don’t GAF. They didn’t exercise such restraint when pushing the fake vaccine and were as self assured as one could be but now they play dumb?…..fug them with a baseball bat! The smugness of them as they pretend to have come down to earth and joined us in the limitations of the human experience is an act, not of contrition but an act of superiority. In their minds they now enjoy the ability to “not know” which to them proves that they realize that they aren’t infallible and by doing so it increases their authority with the fake vaccine. In other words they’ll cling to disseminating dangerous information and they’ll double down on their “vaccination” efforts but they admit that they “don’t know” as to the damage the vaccine is causing while STILL PUSHING FOR VACCINATION. At some point they are not only complicit with the crime but their premeditated behavior is an ongoing threat to the public health. They don’t know but they’re ignorance doesn’t slow them down. They don’t know but they act like they do. They don’t know but people throw themselves prostrate at the feet of ignorance and seek the advice of the “I don’t know” crowd.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
That's fuucking funny. Try the Red Koolaid. I hear it's the best for what ails you.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Reading this thread makes me realize how much I love Flave.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'm just trying to figure out who the biggest, dumbest pussies really are. Is it the pussies afraid of covid who get the shot or is it the tin foil hat conspiracy nuts who are afraid of getting the shot ?

The biggest twats are those that make fun of both groups and play like they are superior to both groups
Seems clear both groups are afraid of one thing or another.

Look how fugking stupid Blackheart is.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

There’s a whole pile of dumb fugks that think this idiot voted Trump.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To read some of the genius posts toward anyone vaxed here at the fire is reason enough

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None, we are born with an immune system. Why destroy it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's not enough reasons for me. I was willing to throw my retirement job in the trash over it.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
To read some of the genius posts toward anyone vaxed here at the fire is reason enough

"Wine is fine but whiskeys quicker, Suicide is slow with liquor"

There are over a million better ways to commit suicide

AND
the vaxtards deserve every bit of animosity for their actions for what they've done to humanity, especially the feartards that screeched & clawed at people who refused the jabs

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.
This didnt age well lmfao

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,380
Posts18,488,556
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.