Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

The worlds reaction to it however…….
Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.

your lack of panic with millions dyeing from the shot is a slap in the face of the numerous exspurts that grace this forum......very telling....bob

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So no one has had or know any unvaxed person, getting covid more than once? Herd immunity doesn't work on covid?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Heym06
So no one has had or know any unvaxed person, getting covid more than once? Herd immunity doesn't work on covid?

friends of ours are on their 2cd round....un vaxed ....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BobMt
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.

your lack of panic with millions dyeing from the shot is a slap in the face of the numerous exspurts that grace this forum......very telling....bob

Thank you. I needed that.

2 Kings 2:23-24
S
super T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
In my circle of relatives, friends, and neighbors, I see no difference in infection rates in vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Both COVID-19 and the vaccine were designed to reduce the world's population.
Yup, more so the poison shot though

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
That's because most people are now vaccinated, but yeah I get your point.

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.
You are a retard, plain and simple

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Can happen but rare. Any person can be infected with a cold or flu strain more than once. Being a dumbass and getting injected with untested poison makes it a real damn good chane of getting infected multiple times

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by super T
In my circle of relatives, friends, and neighbors, I see no difference in infection rates in vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
Same here. The many I know got Cov after being vaccinated.

Never got the jab nor Cov, I'm only guessing cause I'd would never test myself if I was sick.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Unlike many here I've got better things to do with my time than argue about pro/anti vax, if it's a vaccine or not, prevents covid/makes it milder/non-transmissable yadda, yadda, yadda. Complete and utter waste of time and energy. The answer when it comes to covid is there is no answer, some of the experts and statistics are laughable.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Unlike many here I've got better things to do with my time than argue about pro/anti vax, if it's a vaccine or not, prevents covid/makes it milder/non-transmissable yadda, yadda, yadda. Complete and utter waste of time and energy. The answer when it comes to covid is there is no answer, some of the experts and statistics are laughable.
Nice virtue-signaling post.

How many guns do you have "swizarded" today?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
If you have better things to do why are you still here arguing???

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.
You are a retard, plain and simple
Originally Posted by BobMt

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Why were vaccine passports given if you have to get shots the rest of your life? It was marketed that it would give you lifetime immunity with no boosters required. fact

can you post the studies done on the efficacy of the booster shots? Were ant performed? lol

can you sue vax manufactures if their vax kills you? why not?

why do you have to wait 75 years to get results of original vax studies?

how many booster shots are required after each yearly flu shot?

Last edited by ribka; 12/02/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by super T
The Epoch Times( a great weekly newspaper) is reporting that vaccinated and boosted people now make up the majority of covid deaths according to the CDC. We were first told that getting vaccinated would prevent getting covid-19. Wrong. We were then told the so-called vaccine would reduce serious illness. Wrong. Then it was it would prevent hospitalization. Another lie. Finally were told that it would prevent death. Another lie. Google the article it's a must read.

You had to read an article to gain that revelation????

The ruse was very evident from the start.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
can you post the studies done on the efficacy of the booster shots? Were ant performed? lol

Last I saw the latest bivalent boosters are about 30% effective at preventing infection. No doubt in a couple of months that will fall to 0%.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Why were vaccine passports given if you have to get shots the rest of your life? It was marketed that it would give you lifetime immunity with no boosters required. fact
A vaccine card specifies when the last vaccine/booster was administered

Yep
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202542

can you sue vax manufactures if their vax kills you? why not?
You can't sue if you are dead. If you are not dead, you can sue if you can prove willful misconduct which is about a billion to one chance of proving. It is actually very difficult to sue a vaccine manufacturer for non-covid vaccines. They created protections for vaccine manufacturers back in the 80s.

If you can prove that you suffered as a result of the vaccine you can apply for assistance with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Another interesting fact is that if your company had a vaccine mandate and you suffered as a result of the vaccine, you can file for worker comp.

why do you have to wait 75 years to get results of original vax studies?
I was not aware that there was a 75 year moratorium on the results of the original vax studies

how many booster shots are required after each yearly flu shot?
One would need to be able to see into the future to determine the variants that will occur in order to know that information because just like the flu, different strains require a different shot.

S
super T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Reloader28, The answer to your question is no. The point of the article is not what many of us have suspected but that the CDC is confirming it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yep
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202542
So, we are to accept the word of The New England Journal of Medicine? They have been complicit in the cover up from the beginning. They and other big medical and pharma organizations are responsible for tamping down info about common readily available medications that work against Corona-19 and bullying doctors into not going off the reservation,
Originally Posted by 700LH
What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.
Proves we have a lot of stupid and easily frightened citizens. Even now I see people wearing masks while alone in a car, mostly blacks.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 36 invisible), 2,058 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,445
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.