Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Hudge
I can tell you that I’ve seen more ATV’s and UTV’s at the local shops in the last 2 months than the past year.

Helpful, a good indication of future.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I put $500 down for a $9,800 Honda Foreman at Ron's Honda in Sept, supposed delivery date is March ... maybe

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I put $500 down for a $9,800 Honda Foreman at Ron's Honda in Sept, supposed delivery date is March ... maybe

They will wait until they have - quote- "Enough orders" before they send it in, they told me about my delayed order. Trailer truck load?

$500 down on a $3500 snowblower in May for me, promised late Sept or October, now December. Maybe.

Play toys can wait, but snow removal is serious!!!

Otherwise very helpful people.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by las
They will wait until they have - quote- "Enough orders" before they send it in, they told me about my delayed order. Trailer truck load?

$500 down on a $3500 snowblower in May for me, promised late Sept or October, now December. Maybe.

$3500 snowblower? 😳

Put that toward an orange tractor!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
There are sleds available now! The available sleds are spring/snow checks that people backed out on. You need to be Johnny on the spot with payment to be successful. I just scored a 2023 Skandic that was still at the factory when I put $500 on to hold…took about a month to get here, breaking in the engine now…

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've got 2 buddies that spring ordered 2 new Ski Doo Expedition Extremes so they could run the trail class of the Irondog, they were told last week that they will not get them in time for the race, luckily they didn't sell their old machines and will still be able to run. Some dealerships have inventory and some don't, I'm in the market for a new Yamaha Wolverine X2 XT-R 850 and they are non-existent here in Alaska so I have to wait until March before the Anchorage dealership gets one in so I put my name on it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las

Honda's getting out of the snow blower lawn mower department you better check that one out

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by huntersdog
The ATV market in the -48 is crashing as people can't make their payments and used ones are selling really cheap now.

So, is it possible to trailer some ATVs up from Arizona and get my fuel paid for yet? smile

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Originally Posted by huntersdog
The ATV market in the -48 is crashing as people can't make their payments and used ones are selling really cheap now.

So, is it possible to trailer some ATVs up from Arizona and get my fuel paid for yet? smile

Maybe.....For me I live up on a mountain, I am 76 y/o and if I can't get something in the next six weeks, it will be foolish of me to buy anything. My driveway is at "BEST" described as a logging road. And with four to six feet of snow, it's hard for me to snowshoe up. Curious, are new machines available in the shops in the lower 48...???

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm not sure, as it's not a priority now. You can check Facebook Marketplace for Maricopa County or Offer Up for same in the used market.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B3

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
we have been down south for over a month now , all over southern arizonia, New Mexico , and central Texas up to oklahoma. Still have an empty space on my trailer. Stopped at several dealerships and all over craigs list and other media.
I would sure like to find just one of those great deals everyone is talking about !

All This! And the circus too?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (14idaho, 907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 12 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.