Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Supposedly the economy is going to hit the skids, inflation witch was caused by slowing the energy sector and the "printing" of mass amounts of currency. Do they really print all that? Anyway it appears we are headed for massive shortages of things we really need to get by. Weird how gas is getting so much cheaper. How is this happening? What is Biden doing to cause this. And Biden is giving Chevron the go ahead to open up a new oilfield in Venezuela, really? Look at Biden's cabinet picks. Are you kidding me?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
Supposedly the economy is going to hit the skids, inflation witch was caused by slowing the energy sector and the "printing" of mass amounts of currency. Do they really print all that? Anyway it appears we are headed for massive shortages of things we really need to get by. Weird how gas is getting so much cheaper. How is this happening? What is Biden doing to cause this. And Biden is giving Chevron the go ahead to open up a new oilfield in Venezuela, really? Look at Biden's cabinet picks. Are you kidding me?

Every single one of those people are just like this sumbitch...

They are cut from the same mold and chosen for their willingness to ruin our country.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
You Forgot The King ..

He’s the Bi Leader..

All those others are Court Jesters including Dumpsterwares Finest..

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is our current Chief of Staff Of the Army Looks tougher than Milley.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_C._McConville

Last edited by rickt300; 12/04/22.

Dog I rescued in January

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are cut from the same mold and chosen for their willingness to ruin our country.

Anybody got a Picture of His Parents..

I’ll bet his Dad Looked Like Mike Pence ..

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Agreed, but I don't think they define it as "ruining the country." Probably more like "managing the livestock."

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
All by design! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Look at our Navy Chief of Staff. This guy did spend 22 years in the Navy. When he retired he filled government contracts, deep swamp it would appear.

Last edited by rickt300; 12/04/22.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Geeze, stop with the Debbie Downer schit. My gawd, stop with all the pessimism already.

Put them Rose Colored Glasses back on and pray for Kevin.

Go Kevin.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Anyone wondering if what is happening is even real? What more could possibly be done to wake people up. And yet most that I talk to don't have a clue. If intelligent actors wanted to get their agenda through wouldn't they be more discrete? I guess that its beyond my comprehension. I still have hope that because of the positive things that are happening we are not forked.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I was going to head over to the guy they just fired who supposedly ran our nuclear waste disposal systems. He was posted earlier in a yellow dress.

How Is Nuclear Waste Stored?

After nuclear fuel has been in a reactor for five years, operators remove the bundles of nuclear fuel, called fuel assemblies and begin transitioning them for permanent storage. The fuel assemblies are then transferred to a 40-foot-deep cooling pool, where they will stay for about five years.

The temperature-regulated water serves a dual purpose: to cool the assemblies and block all radiation from being released. Most of the radioactive decay occurs within the first month after removal from the reactor, with 87 percent of the original radiation decaying off. New nuclear technology, such as small modular reactors and accident tolerant fuels, will reduce time that these assemblies spend in the cooling pool.

After the fuel has cooled in the pool, operators remove them and place them in a concrete-and-steel container called a dry cask. These have no moving parts, are filled with inert gas, and are built to survive natural disasters and all other unusual scenarios. They require little maintenance and for every one ton of used nuclear fuel, there are 10 tons of material to store it.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those picks above are due to party loyalty, not experience, expertise or knowledge of the subject. One has to look no further than Grandholm with energy, or Mayor Pete with transportation.

I’m sure whatever calamity develops in 2023 it will be blamed on the Republican House. Those that voted in the new Senator in PA will gladly accept that reasoning.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Can't help myself this is our secretary of state. Anthony Blinken. Anyone notice a pattern here?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Can't help myself this is our secretary of state. Anthony Blinken. Anyone notice a pattern here?

He's a retard?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We are the laughing stock of the world.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Anyone wondering if what is happening is even real? What more could possibly be done to wake people up. And yet most that I talk to don't have a clue. If intelligent actors wanted to get their agenda through wouldn't they be more discrete? I guess that its beyond my comprehension. I still have hope that because of the positive things that are happening we are not forked.

You're right. Things have to be unreal to awake the snowflakes.

First, we are watching a movie.

The folks will get a clue when gas hits $12 and store shelves are bare.

The folks will have the Great Awakening. Then they will do as Trump said and "....will support what WE do." (Clue)

Why is this true? Because the Military is ready.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe oil is getting cheaper, because the world economy is slowing down, reducing demand.

kind of good, kind of not good news.

remember when gas was really cheap a few years ago?

I think that was middle of world covid lockdown, and demand was way down. also bad economy.

your memory may be different.

lots of oil people on here, maybe they have a better answer than I do.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That could be. I don't think it will stay down long. Diesel shortages fixing to hit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I believe oil is getting cheaper, because the world economy is slowing down, reducing demand.

kind of good, kind of not good news.

remember when gas was really cheap a few years ago?

I think that was middle of world covid lockdown, and demand was way down. also bad economy.

your memory may be different.

lots of oil people on here, maybe they have a better answer than I do.

A bit different though, the covid lockdowns themselves are what slowed the economy. People couldn't go to work and got paid not to, the beginning of the govt big spending spree.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Dont see a single one That I'd like to finger grin

.... like tears in the rain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 14idaho, 01Foreman400, achlupsa, 35, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,323
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.