Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
As for me , I have not seen the pictures cause they are pulled. I don't call people phonies , but where is he to explain these phony pictures? It is no secret that S.W. Wisconsin has huge deer. He sais he lives in Grant County, Wi. and that is right next to Iowa,,, so , anyone that knows about Iowa bucks knows. As for him making things up, I must admit , I was fooled, except one time I was very suspicious of a buck he shot in Dickinson county, Michigan. This county is in Upper Michigan , and have been there many times. It is mostly sand country, nice rolling hills and beautiful land. However, it does not produce bucks like the one he said he took a picture of and said shot. A buck like that in that county is rare as hens teeth. Ask Wildhobbybobby in the campfire. He lives just down the road and he shoots 3 yr old bucks that score about 50. Roundoak said he went there , looked around a bit and shot the huge buck. That made me question the whole thing. Maybe the guy is a total phony , I don't know, but if he was posting other hunters bucks, ,, he has a lot of explaining to do. He said once some kid stole some wood and confessed and replaced the wood . Then got to know the young man at his church. Ya wonder if that was a lie too... well... I shot a spike that scores about 8? last Friday on public land . The spikes were so thin that I thought it was a doe. At least my story is real.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Well kiss my ass.I thought he was an incredibly lucky MF to have a great place to hunt,plus one in Montana.No deer for me this year in Wi.Dinks in the UP.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some serious mental illness going on here.

Who the hell would cook up elaborate lies about shooting a deer?

Somebody needs a life.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Well, since this story broke on 11-29 he hasn't signed on to the site, at least under the roundoak user name.

That oughta tell us something.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He's not laughing we are

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Remember steelhead?

Wasn’t he meowing about round oak?

He was hammering Roundoak, but the campfire brave thought ill of him for talking bad about roundoak.

I respect a man who will defend himself.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's hard to defend 13 years of BS. Hard to believe anyone would go on a BS spree that long but it sure seems to be the case. Maybe he's related to Biden. He's been BS'ing us for 48 years and getting away with it

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I commented earlier in this thread, but it still baffles me. His posts from years ago spoke specifically about his age. I’m thinking the old pictures showed an older man? Fast forward a few years and the Roundoak pictures showed a much younger man. Stumped me then, stumps me now. When I first saw the younger version in the pictures I thought maybe his son or somebody else assumed his account. I’m not on here much anymore, but I know I can’t be the only person that remembers the “old” Roundoak. There was even an old thread where some guys commented on the age discrepancy when the younger version posted a picture. Crazy stuff!

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
What is going on?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smallfry
What is going on?

A guy killed a darn nice buck.

And another was spreading shït.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sums it up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I questioned him a few years ago about a muzzleloader buck he shot after shooting a rifle buck. He never answered and some people on here said party hunting but that doesn’t line up legally to his story he told on here.

I’m sure pics of himself are fake. My spidey senses are tingling as to who he could be, about the same time someone else was run off from here for telling stories and being a liar RO pops up.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where’d old roundoak run off to?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably still hunting season.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He will reappear again under a NEW ALIAS... they all do. They just cannot stay away - like a moth to a flame.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Maybe someone contacted the Wisconsin DNR and he's in jail.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Maybe someone contacted the Wisconsin DNR and he's in jail.

For what? Story telling?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 260madman
I questioned him a few years ago about a muzzleloader buck he shot after shooting a rifle buck. He never answered and some people on here said party hunting but that doesn’t line up legally to his story he told on here.

I’m sure pics of himself are fake. My spidey senses are tingling as to who he could be, about the same time someone else was run off from here for telling stories and being a liar RO pops up.

That triggered a memory in me. I think I might have questioned that also and I think the answer back was that one of them was a Minnesota buck? I can't remember the details now.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (1234, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.