Campfire Tracker
R
Frog licker Stevie still hiding?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
Hopefully the pressure keeps increasing. Even the CBC is now picking up on the serious flaws.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/bill-c21-sporting-guns-1.6673730
That's the first time in a long while that I've been impressed by a CBC article.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
QDM for Prime Minister 😁

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The handgun ban was an overreach in itself.

I, and others would like to know when sportsmen get our side represented with equal time for all, by the media who we actually fund?

The fact that the government funds the CBC and is completely one sided is beyond bizarre, the CBC offering beads and trinkets isn't good enough and have already done enough damage to our traditional Canadian values.

Paul Chiang is the MP from Ontario who put this extra shyte into Bill C-21 in the most dishonorable way, write a letter to him, I did.
Is he a member of the WEF?
Is he a member of the United front? somebody should check into it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

The fact that the government funds the CBC and is completely one sided is beyond bizarre, the CBC offering beads and trinkets isn't good enough and have already done enough damage to our traditional Canadian values.
I completely agree.

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
CBC should be labeled "state affiliated media" says Musk...well ya.
https://mailchi.mp/3829bdedfc47/musk-considers-labeling-cbc-as-state-media-on-twitter?e=022c9270a3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi 673, I hope you are enjoying your beautiful moose meat!

CBC should be labeled "state affiliated media"

I figured that out 20 years ago, what took you so long? lol

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/05/22.

KB

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by 673

I completely agree.

All the bans, regardless of action type or appearance must be fought. Every one of them is an over-reach. Spend these billions securing our border against smuggling of guns, weapons, drugs and people, the gangbangers who shoot up streets etc., everyone of us can get behind these initiatives. Targeting legal firearms and their owners plus the industry that manufactures and sells them, the hunting/outfitting industry is such a mis-use of funds.
Jeff

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by 673

I completely agree.

All the bans, regardless of action type or appearance must be fought. Every one of them is an over-reach. Spend these billions securing our border against smuggling of guns, weapons, drugs and people, the gangbangers who shoot up streets etc., everyone of us can get behind these initiatives. Targeting legal firearms and their owners plus the industry that manufactures and sells them, the hunting/outfitting industry is such a mis-use of funds.
Jeff
Yup, but it's not really about the money. It's about individual rights and the power struggle in the relationship between citizens and their government.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by 673

I completely agree.

Jeff
Yup, but it's not really about the money. It's about individual rights and the power struggle in the relationship between citizens and their government.

Don't get me wrong, it most definitely is about our rights and freedoms and a balance between the individual and the govt as Canadians. I just use the money angle in addition to rights and freedom as a way to help non-gunners see the benefit of supporting us in the fight. When I'm discussing the issue with them, I stress all those points. It helps tie it all together for many of them.
Jeff

IC B3

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was out this evening and I asked 3 other hunters/shooters/sportsmen if they wrote any letters to any MP's etc...2 said no, one said yes...he is 14 years old, that says alot about him. The others will also contribute now that they have had it explained as to what they can do.

Also, I heard Trudeau trying to walk back some of the legislation, saying they were listening to the hunting community.
BS.
I think he has overreached so he can retreat slightly making himself and friends look like they are accommodating the hunting/sporting community, also....he may have learned that things aren't going to be so easy when he found out the Provinces don't have to follow along if they don't want to.

No quarter should be given and we need to put our foot on their throat and put them down for good, that includes their minions over at the CBC.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a real doozy LOL.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I hope you're all keeping warm enough and are well.

Thanks for continuing on with attempting to educate our fellow firearm owners and encouraging them to get involved. It's a start right?

I've taken to heart the CCFR's initiative to both email and write letters. I've sent them to the BC swing ridings with NDP MPs in them, just so they get a little extra amount of mail on their desks.

Last week or yesterday, forget which now, I did get a reply from my local NDP MP saying they were not supporting the amendments, which is positive, but he gets a letter anyways and we'll see if they follow through or not.

This morning I heard that possibly Yves Blanchet from the BQ is changing his tune so maybe Carey Price's twitter post is reaping some fruit?

I will say that I watched a debate on CPAC YouTube this morning with Rachel Bendayan from the Libs blatantly ignoring the listed firearms on the amendment. It's telling how they continue to look straight into the camera and not tell anything resembling the truth..

Again Raquel Dancho does great work on our behalf and the NDP guy is against the amendments but still thinks that all handguns and "weapons of war" need to be off the streets. They're consistent anyways 673, gotta give them that I suppose.

Lastly I've put up a bit of a post on my FacePlant page which admittedly is not a huge group, but as you mentioned, we just need to find a couple folks with hearts full of courage right?

That's all I know for now my friend.

All the best and we'll be in touch - the Good Lord willing - of course.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In our region, any provincial or federal politician that would support this legislation would be tossed in short order.
This is another example of the widening divide between urban and rural belief systems.
Urbanites, are struck with a different hammer, they are generally secular, woke( with all this includes) and angry.
Young folks are swept up in the perceived injustice of it all.
The way I view this, is they are opposed to everything I choose to do, hunting, an intrest in firearms, my faith, rodeo....and the lists goes on.
God help us...and God bless you folks.
BTW, I am a letter writer

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I saw the response from the Montreal Canadians on Carey's tweets LOL
Then the hockey game last night...4-0 Montreal end of 1st...Vancouver wins 6-5... LMAO

Is there anything we can do to help Quebec leave this union? I am willing to help.

They are still clinging to a shooting 33 years ago. I also read the shooter Mark Lepine was born
Gamil Gharbi....a Muslim, why am I not shocked.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by comerade
In our region, any provincial or federal politician that would support this legislation would be tossed in short order.
This is another example of the widening divide between urban and rural belief systems.
Urbanites, are struck with a different hammer, they are generally secular, woke( with all this includes) and angry.
Young folks are swept up in the perceived injustice of it all.
The way I view this, is they are opposed to everything I choose to do, hunting, an intrest in firearms, my faith, rodeo....and the lists goes on.
God help us...and God bless you folks.
BTW, I am a letter writer
Funny you say this, I said exactly that to my son as our family pioneered the east koots and used that as an analogy...and I agree totally with you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
comerade;
Good morning to you my old cyber friend, thanks for the reply.

If you're a letter writer and thank you from the bottom of my hard little redneck heart for being that sir, might I suggest the list of swing riding MPs from the NDP which might need the most prodding?

This should take us there I think comerade?

https://wolverinesupplies.com/bill-c-21

We happen to be in Richard Canning's riding who is on that list and he got a slightly expanded one from me, but basically I've suggested that I'm not the problem and if they're cool with punishing folks who've worked their entire lives to better the community and environment... well that might not be the world they want to make is all.

They might, I'd opine to you here, not like living in that world much either, you know? I know I'm not anxious to go there myself, but if they keep insisting, someone is going to ask them to step out and then all bets are off.

Anyways sir, thanks for taking some action, please encourage others to do so as well and finally all the best to you all.

Dwayne

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 673
I saw the response from the Montreal Canadians on Carey's tweets LOL
Then the hockey game last night...4-0 Montreal end of 1st...Vancouver wins 6-5... LMAO

Is there anything we can do to help Quebec leave this union? I am willing to help.

They are still clinging to a shooting 33 years ago. I also read the shooter Mark Lepine was born
Gamil Gharbi....a Muslim, why am I not shocked.
Can you verify Lepine's ethnicy?
Yeah, Carey, is a hunter , shooter( firearms) and these days a team roper. His influence is greatly needed.
Obviously, a good Rural Western Canadian.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BC30cal
comerade;
Good morning to you my old cyber friend, thanks for the reply.

If you're a letter writer and thank you from the bottom of my hard little redneck heart for being that sir, might I suggest the list of swing riding MPs from the NDP which might need the most prodding?

This should take us there I think comerade?

https://wolverinesupplies.com/bill-c-21

We happen to be in Richard Canning's riding who is on that list and he got a slightly expanded one from me, but basically I've suggested that I'm not the problem and if they're cool with punishing folks who've worked their entire lives to better the community and environment... well that might not be the world they want to make is all.

They might, I'd opine to you here, not like living in that world much either, you know? I know I'm not anxious to go there myself, but if they keep insisting, someone is going to ask them to step out and then all bets are off.

Anyways sir, thanks for taking some action, please encourage others to do so as well and finally all the best to you all.

Dwayne
Thanks Dwayne, I will follow up on this...Merry Christmas

Last edited by comerade; 12/06/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning again my friend.

Indeed besides being apparently bat crap crazy, Marc Lepine was raised in an environment which led him to pretty much hate all women.

We don't talk about that in the same way we don't talk about how some lunatic from Nova Scotia flew under the RCMP radar so successfully for so long.

While I'm not quite ready to say these were planned out by the legacy media and leftist governments, they're surely choosing very, VERY carefully how the information about them is being brought forth, no?

If that makes me a conspiracy whatever, I'll again say that I'm profoundly sad to have been correct so often thus far...

All the best again.

Dwayne

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 49 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,916
Posts18,518,746
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.