Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I said it looks like Lesbo Land, but don't lump me in with the Bible thumpers please. I have said I have no problem if people are homosexual.
And of course we don't know if these two gals were gay.

One of the girls had dated a guy for several years before recently breaking up and the other had a boyfriend of more than a year when she was killed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Typical uninformed campfire response and one I am unsurprised to see, and from you in particular.

How did you get the notion of, or even question if, the response you quoted suggested the police wouldn’t or shouldn’t consider clues that may or may not “offer the best reflections of the victims”?

That isn’t the message of Wages’ post, at all.
Unfortunately, Wage's post was simply a smear on good people. Does he really think think that just because his 2 daughters turned out fine, that is everyone's outcome? Why else would he post that?

It's not 1950, '80 or even 2010 anymore. People who fail to grasp that allow groomers to raise their kids.

I'm not judging those victims, or Wage's daughters. Personally, this entire thread is hearsay to everyone participating in it. But I will say that if the investigators ignore clues, ANY clues, they are committing malpractice.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Typical uninformed campfire response and one I am unsurprised to see, and from you in particular.

How did you get the notion of, or even question if, the response you quoted suggested the police wouldn’t or shouldn’t consider clues that may or may not “offer the best reflections of the victims”?

That isn’t the message of Wages’ post, at all.
Unfortunately, Wage's post was simply a smear on good people. Does he really think think that just because his 2 daughters turned out fine, that is everyone's outcome? Why else would he post that?

It's not 1950, '80 or even 2010 anymore. People who fail to grasp that allow groomers to raise their kids.

I'm not judging those victims, or Wage's daughters. Personally, this entire thread is hearsay to everyone participating in it. But I will say that if the investigators ignore clues, ANY clues, they are committing malpractice.
Tyrone,
thanks for reconfirming you are an idiot.... Although, we all knew there was little doubt.
Telling that you are "concerned" about a smear of the members who were smearing two young women who were brutally murdered.
Your priorities and morals are different than most, thank God.
Obviously, you don't have teenage or later daughters. If you ever do, hopefully you will gain a clue.
Good luck. You need it.
Love,
Father Vinny

To the others who commented.
Otis is good.
(he had a cyst on the eye removed yesterday, caused by a weed piece in the eye from heavy pheasant cover)
Offerings are great.
Steelhead fishing sucks.
I am the best looking in my quartet. Still.

Have Dog

Will Travel

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for adding some sanity Pa Vinny!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Does the fact it happened in MOSCOW, Idaho mean anything?

Also, what does everyone think regarding the investigation. Is the killer or killers professional and they left essentially zero phyical evidence for the investigators? Or is it simply the local investigators are just way in over their head in this case? Regarding the latter, you'd think the state and fed assistance can make up for it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
Love,
Father Vinny
Oh, the fake padre act. Nice move! Done like a true Satan worshipping atheist.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome.
You are winning.

Lucifer

Happy Easter.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
‘Slave is spot on.

Geriatric (likely childless) perverts getting off on shît they know nothing about.

And papists. But we know all about their perversions.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What again is a papist?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Àsshole!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Also, what does everyone think regarding the investigation. Is the killer or killers professional and they left essentially zero phyical evidence for the investigators? Or is it simply the local investigators are just way in over their head in this case? Regarding the latter, you'd think the state and fed assistance can make up for it.

Amazing you can somehow equate a name to mean anything here. It's named Moscow because the postmaster in the 1800's said it reminded him of his hometown of Moscow, Pennsylvania. You [bleep] are dumb as rocks on this goddam site.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by marksman1941

Amazing you can somehow equate a name to mean anything here. It's named Moscow because the postmaster in the 1800's said it reminded him of his hometown of Moscow, Pennsylvania. You [bleep] are dumb as rocks on this goddam site.
Well have a hearty helping of GFY

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
How is this site so damn full of [bleep] like you? The fact you have a favorite thing to kill is problematic, and the fact that you gain joy out of killing dogs is disgusting.

1.). If the world was filled with people like me there wouldn’t be any dogs biting kids on field trips.

2.). Have you ever killed a dog? It’s better than slapping a woman.

If the world was filled with people like you, there probably wouldn't be much worth partaking in. Sad that your miserable little life has turned into killing dogs for fun.

Regale us with more of your wisdom you fugk Tard Boomer

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Sorry you got butthurt cause someone called you out for being a dumbass. Grow a pair fella.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What again is a papist?

Idolators that pray to Mary via a pedo so God hears their prayers.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have nothing to add about sexualality or homophobia but I have my rant.

I hate it when people leave garbage laying around.
Probably due to living remote or rural and the consequences of attracting undesirable animals or something.

Day one of this investigation I took notice in the images that the trash can was over flowing and the bag from the last time they emptied the can was still laying on the ground beside it.

[Linked Image]

There were better images that showed better detail, there's a pizza box on top and one of those nifty containers my rice comes in from my Chinese takeout orders.

[Linked Image]

At one point, either in a photo or video you could see the Chinese takeout box had been knocked to the ground and was laying beside the can getting stepped on.

I'm sure the police had no need to rummage through the trash.
It's not like the bad guy would have tossed his super cool Rambo knife in the trash on the way out the back door.

But they could at least clean up a little by dumping the trash can since it didn't interest them.

[Linked Image]

Every story for the last 3 weeks you could see they'd done nothing, the can just sits.

Now the place is empty, the cars towed away, both the case and the property is going cold.

But guess what? The dam can is still sitting there just as it has been since day one!

[Linked Image]

I feel like driving over there and tidying up bit.

So many so lazy....

Rant over...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What again is a papist?

Idolators that pray to Mary via a pedo so God hears their prayers.

Yes. I Googled it.

Hence my followup post of...... Àsshole!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Sorry you got butthurt cause someone called you out for being a dumbass. Grow a pair fella.
A dumb azz like you can’t make me butt hurt .

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeff….if you were to go over there and tidy up a bit it would give the cops their first break in this case. They desperately need a “subject of interest” to take some heat off them so if you do decide to tidy up just make sure to bring a toothbrush. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,191
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.