Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by 673
Can someone explain to Canadians ....how is it that a person can come to Canada, run for office, get elected, then this is what is puzzling.... go all out and try to change traditional Canadian value's?

Because Canada is a "Ruined Nation", it is a shell of it's former self.

Again I do not blame Trudeau for this, many of our Prime Ministers did quite the number on our country, before he hit the scene.
I blame Trudeau, completely.
I thought you didn't give a shyte.

Well I do not know how you can blame Trudeau completely? Don't you think that others are responsible for the state Canada is in?

Another thing I will share that I noticed:

I was walking to the garage to get my car after they were doing some work on it about 5 years ago. I happened to walk by a elementary school as the children were leaving for the day, and immediately something struck me as strange.

I then realized that I did not see any white kids, so for the hell of it I started counting, the total count I made was 153 children, only 4 were Caucasian!

This observation made me instantly realize that the reason why Trudeau won the election, is because of the immigrant vote.

Did I ever say I didn't give a shyte?????

I personally do not remember saying that. I have no fight with you 673, so do me a favor and don't try to create one with me. Your fight is with the Federal Government, not me!

KB

KB

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trudeau got elected because he made weed legal, and that is all.

Why comment on an issue that you are unwilling to participate in? Why don't you do me a favor, either anti up, or stop being a Trudeau sympathizer.
Are you a Liberal influencer?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673

Why comment on an issue that you are unwilling to participate in? Why don't you do me a favor, either anti up, or stop being a Trudeau sympathizer.

Why comment on an issue that you are unwilling to participate in? I VOTE!

Trudeau got elected because he made weed legal, and that is all. lmfao, with all due respect you are uninformed!

Hit the showers buddy, make sure its good and cold so it wakes you up!

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/09/22.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

Trudeau got elected because he made weed legal, and that is all. lmfao, with all due respect you are uninformed!

That is how Trudeau got any votes in BC, now you wake up.

You remind me like this...I walk into a bar with friends, a donnybrooke breaks out, everyone is involved but you have your hands in your pockets.
Apathy and apathetic people and myself don't get along, I have zero time for it or them, I got it figured right the first time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by 673

That is how Trudeau got any votes in BC, now you wake up.

You remind me like this...I walk into a bar with friends, a donnybrooke breaks out, everyone is involved but you have your hands in your pockets.
Apathy and apathetic people and myself don't get along, I have zero time for it or them, I got it figured right the first time.

My only question is: Nothing

KB

KB

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not gay, my issue is not with gay or colored People. My issue is with People who wish to change traditional Canadian value's, when those People refuse to respect them.

Your true colors are showing, I don't think you are quite who you say you are.
I think you are a Liberal influencer, knowingly or not, seen and met quite a few of them, either way, you don't pass the stink test.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Listen Pal, I have not voted for a Liberal in my entire life!

You know Jack Squat about me, and you also sound extremely uninformed to think that Trudeau alone is responsible for the mess that our Once Beautiful Country is in.

Want to talk about smell tests, you smell like stupid to me. Stay uninformed, I could care less what you think.

KB

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was Liberal, I have met Pierre Trudeau, I have voted for the Liberals previously, but not for at least 20 years now.
Its important to know who your enemy is, having spent time in the camp of the enemy has been a good thing for me and friends.

You are not wrong about how we got here, its what you are going to do about it, you are going to do FA.
Your an idiot and I think you are full of shyte.
I don't trust you, so fugg you too LOL.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
I was Liberal, I have met Pierre Trudeau, I have voted for the Liberals previously, but not for at least 20 years now.
Its important to know who your enemy is, having spent time in the camp of the enemy has been a good thing for me and friends.

You are not wrong about how we got here, its what you are going to do about it, you are going to do FA.
Your an idiot and I think you are full of shyte.
I don't trust you, so fugg you too LOL.

It's people like you that voted for liberals that put our country on this tragic course, good job, well done, bravo!

KB

KB

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The way I see it, you can't go back...and if do , we are all terrible sinners.
Even I, a Large C, Conservative, Christian, Catholic senior must admit at 18, I canvassed for the NDP ( provincially)convinced that that party supported the land use issues I found thteatening to our wildlife and hunting issues of the time.
Wow, what a bonehead choice.
I think W Churchill once said" if your 20 and you don't support labour party( NDP), you have no heart but if you 40 and you do, you have lost your mind"
This is not a direct quote but you get the idea.
Yes Sir, I am a horrible sinner.
I couldn't , stomach Pierre though.
Justin was struck with the very same hammer , a little more directly on the head.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The way I see it, you can't go back...and if do , we are all terrible sinners.
Even I, a Large C, Conservative, Christian, Catholic senior must admit at 18, I canvassed for the NDP ( provincially)convinced that that party supported the land use issues I found threatening to our wildlife and hunting issues of the time.
Wow, what a bonehead choice.
I think W Churchill once said" if your 20 and you don't support labour party( NDP), you have no heart but if you 40 and you do, you have lost your mind"
This is not a direct quote but you get the idea.
Yes Sir, I am a horrible sinner.
I couldn't , stomach Pierre though.
Justin was struck with the very same hammer , a little more directly on the head.

Last edited by comerade; 12/09/22.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I highly doubt you would of found any Conservatives in Native Canada 20 years or previous to that.

Hey guys.
The Liberal party of our fathers is not the Liberal party we have today, similar to what is happening in the USA. The Conservative party also has its minions and their fruit is there for everyone to see.

Watching CPAC this morning was revealing as to how things are going in Ottawa, I saw at least two NDP MP's stand up and say how many letters they received from their constituents and from others who are not. They literally called out the Liberals for their underhandedness, so that is a good thing, but I expect Liberals to do the same if there are any "blowing in the wind" as it has been suggested that there are.

Letters matter alot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Hey guys. The Liberal party of our fathers is not the Liberal party we have today

WRONG AGAIN, They were always dumb as a fence post, you should know you voted for them!

I always wondered why Westerners voted for Liberals, now I know.

KB

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I then realized that I did not see any white kids, so for the hell of it I started counting, the total count I made was 153 children, only 4 were Caucasian!
And that is why Canada isn't Canada anymore. The people who settled and built this country are dying out, not reproducing at a sustainable rate. We are being replaced by non traditional immigrants, different perspective and mindset and they tend to have loads of kids. The days of the Canada we knew and grew up in are rapidly changing. Canada is not the same country it was 50 years ago, not even 20 years ago. The change is accelerating, shifting gears, traditional Canadians are going out the tailpipe. We won't recognize Canada 40 or 50 years from now. Traditional Canadians are an endangered species. Glad I'm getting old.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bushrat
And that is why Canada isn't Canada anymore. The people who settled and built this country are dying out, not reproducing at a sustainable rate. We are being replaced by non traditional immigrants, different perspective and mindset and they tend to have loads of kids. The days of the Canada we knew and grew up in are rapidly changing. Canada is not the same country it was 50 years ago, not even 20 years ago. The change is accelerating, shifting gears, traditional Canadians are going out the tailpipe. We won't recognize Canada 40 or 50 years from now. Traditional Canadians are an endangered species. Glad I'm getting old.

My exact sentiment!

40 or 50 years from now? I hardly recognise it now!

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bushrat
This is precisely why Canadians hunting "privileges" could transcend into "rights" via the Provinces which they live. The right to buy a licence and hunt, not to be impeded by the king of England or Trudeau like scum. Your lifestyle only go's away if/when you let it go away.

I think that is exactly where we are going with the guns, to the Provinces, it will become a Constitutional issue and settle there.

This struggle that is not being the "dominant culture" anymore isn't anything new in Canada, that's what happened to Canada's Native People, exactly. We need to be able to live with it, but if we have a Government that is bent on the demise of "traditional Canadians"...then we do have a problem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 673
This struggle that is not being the "dominant culture" anymore isn't anything new in Canada, that's what happened to Canada's Native People, exactly. We need to be able to live with it, but if we have a Government that is bent on the demise of "traditional Canadians"...then we do have a problem.

Precisely, soon enough we will know how the natives felt when we showed up, overwhelmed their lifestyle and trampled all over them. History repeats itself. We are becoming the trampled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trudeau, his ilk, globalists, etc, do not want individual cultures. Multiculturalism is a misnomer for mixing everyone together until separate races are all bread into one race and culture. Easier for the global ruling class to control people when they all become brainwashed identical trained monkeys with no borders, individual countries, languages or cultures.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
From the CSSA

We’ve received many phone calls and emails asking, “What’s the big deal? All this does is layout the terms of our surrender!”

Comments like these tell us a lot of people didn’t read our press release, and even fewer bothered to read the proposed Saskatchewan Firearms Act.i

Saskatchewan is making it cost-prohibitive for the federal government to confiscate firearms in that province.

It wasn’t the registration of rifles and shotguns that caused Canadians to elect the majority conservative government that got rid of the hated Long Gun Registry.

It was the cost.

Allan Rock promised the registry would cost a mere $2 million, and instead the federal government wasted well over $2 billion.

This massive waste of taxpayer dollars for zero increase in public safety is what sealed the fate of the Liberal’s Long Gun Registry.

Saskatchewan’s proposed Act sets forth a strict set of restrictions for how a firearm confiscation scheme must be implemented in Saskatchewan.

It will become so expensive to seize firearms in Saskatchewan that even Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government will be forced to abandon this nonsense due to public outrage over the price tag.

Why? Because it will not prevent a single drug dealer or gang-related shooting.

Pick any one of the dozens of shootings in the Greater Toronto Area this year alone. Not one of those crimes were committed by a licensed firearm owner using a registered handgun.

Every one of those crimes was committed by a violent person using an illegal firearm, almost always one smuggled into Canada from the United States.

Our Top Ten Favourite Sections

1. To seize and confiscate a firearm in Saskatchewan, an individual who wishes to become a seizure agent must:

Be licensed by the Saskatchewan Minister of Corrections, Policing and Public Safety using “the form approved by the minister” and pay the application fee set by the minister.

Every company who wishes to provide seizure agents must apply for a licence to the minister in the form approved by the minister for each employee who is to be employed as a seizure agent.

2. Members of any police force, including the RCMP, are prohibited from becoming seizure officers.

3. Seizure agents are prohibited from working alone. Seizure agents must operate in pairs, at a minimum, while conducting firearm seizures.

4. Seizure agents are prohibited from transporting more than three (3) firearms from the place of seizure to a licensed storage facility at one time. [4-18(3)]

If they want to seize 60 firearms from one location, they are forced to make 20 trips with three firearms each. Depending upon the location of the closest seized firearm storage facility, this could take days to complete, or 40 seizure agents and twenty vehicles to accomplish this seizure in a single day.

5. Seized firearm storage and/or destruction facilities are prohibited from being constructed within 1,000 metres (1km) from any home, facility, farm, daycare, school, college, university, place of worship, hospital, restaurant, sports training or event facility, grocery store, shopping mall, etc.

In other words, the federal government must build a new facility somewhere outside of every city and town that is at least 1km away from any other building or farm that meets the stringent guidelines for such facilities as specified in the Act.

6. This legislation proposes to create a Saskatchewan Firearm Compensation Committee which will be responsible for setting the compensation cost for all firearms to be seized – cutting off Ottawa’s attempt to devalue firearms so they can seize them without paying compensation.

This means that if a person or company or federal government entity is able to successfully jump through all the hoops created by this legislation, they will be forced to pay the prices set by Saskatchewan, not the federal government.

7. No seized firearm may be destroyed within 45 days of seizure, and only after any appeal process by the firearm’s owner is completed.

8. Compensation for a seized firearm must be paid within 45 days of seizure.

9. Every firearm seized must be sent for ballistics testing, adding even more to the cost to the federal government.

10. Section 2-2(3) of the proposed legislation says, “The minister may impose any terms and conditions on a delegation pursuant to this section that the minister considers appropriate.”

If, somehow, Saskatchewan’s proposed Firearms Act doesn’t make the seizure of firearms onerous enough, the Minister may add even more cost-prohibitive terms and conditions deemed appropriate.

We would love to see every province enact similar legislation because it would make Trudeau’s gun confiscation scheme dead on arrival.

Sources:
https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/CSSA/PDF/Saskatchewan-Fireams-Act–Bill-29-117.pdf

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If EVERY province did this, the Bill is unworkable

We’ve received many phone calls and emails asking, “What’s the big deal? All this does is layout the terms of our surrender!”

Comments like these tell us a lot of people didn’t read our press release, and even fewer bothered to read the proposed Saskatchewan Firearms Act.i

Saskatchewan is making it cost-prohibitive for the federal government to confiscate firearms in that province.

It wasn’t the registration of rifles and shotguns that caused Canadians to elect the majority conservative government that got rid of the hated Long Gun Registry.

It was the cost.

Allan Rock promised the registry would cost a mere $2 million, and instead the federal government wasted well over $2 billion.

This massive waste of taxpayer dollars for zero increase in public safety is what sealed the fate of the Liberal’s Long Gun Registry.

Saskatchewan’s proposed Act sets forth a strict set of restrictions for how a firearm confiscation scheme must be implemented in Saskatchewan.

It will become so expensive to seize firearms in Saskatchewan that even Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government will be forced to abandon this nonsense due to public outrage over the price tag.

Why? Because it will not prevent a single drug dealer or gang-related shooting.

Pick any one of the dozens of shootings in the Greater Toronto Area this year alone. Not one of those crimes were committed by a licensed firearm owner using a registered handgun.

Every one of those crimes was committed by a violent person using an illegal firearm, almost always one smuggled into Canada from the United States.

Our Top Ten Favourite Sections

1. To seize and confiscate a firearm in Saskatchewan, an individual who wishes to become a seizure agent must:

Be licensed by the Saskatchewan Minister of Corrections, Policing and Public Safety using “the form approved by the minister” and pay the application fee set by the minister.

Every company who wishes to provide seizure agents must apply for a licence to the minister in the form approved by the minister for each employee who is to be employed as a seizure agent.

2. Members of any police force, including the RCMP, are prohibited from becoming seizure officers.

3. Seizure agents are prohibited from working alone. Seizure agents must operate in pairs, at a minimum, while conducting firearm seizures.

4. Seizure agents are prohibited from transporting more than three (3) firearms from the place of seizure to a licensed storage facility at one time. [4-18(3)]

If they want to seize 60 firearms from one location, they are forced to make 20 trips with three firearms each. Depending upon the location of the closest seized firearm storage facility, this could take days to complete, or 40 seizure agents and twenty vehicles to accomplish this seizure in a single day.

5. Seized firearm storage and/or destruction facilities are prohibited from being constructed within 1,000 metres (1km) from any home, facility, farm, daycare, school, college, university, place of worship, hospital, restaurant, sports training or event facility, grocery store, shopping mall, etc.

In other words, the federal government must build a new facility somewhere outside of every city and town that is at least 1km away from any other building or farm that meets the stringent guidelines for such facilities as specified in the Act.

6. This legislation proposes to create a Saskatchewan Firearm Compensation Committee which will be responsible for setting the compensation cost for all firearms to be seized – cutting off Ottawa’s attempt to devalue firearms so they can seize them without paying compensation.

This means that if a person or company or federal government entity is able to successfully jump through all the hoops created by this legislation, they will be forced to pay the prices set by Saskatchewan, not the federal government.

7. No seized firearm may be destroyed within 45 days of seizure, and only after any appeal process by the firearm’s owner is completed.

8. Compensation for a seized firearm must be paid within 45 days of seizure.

9. Every firearm seized must be sent for ballistics testing, adding even more to the cost to the federal government.

10. Section 2-2(3) of the proposed legislation says, “The minister may impose any terms and conditions on a delegation pursuant to this section that the minister considers appropriate.”

If, somehow, Saskatchewan’s proposed Firearms Act doesn’t make the seizure of firearms onerous enough, the Minister may add even more cost-prohibitive terms and conditions deemed appropriate.

We would love to see every province enact similar legislation because it would make Trudeau’s gun confiscation scheme dead on arrival.

Sources:
https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/CSSA/PDF/Saskatchewan-Fireams-Act–Bill-29-117.pdf

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1minute, 358WCF, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 61 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.