Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Last Athlon I tried had >3 MOA of vertical parallax that couldn't be adjusted out.

Really?

That about sucks...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Couldn't stand it...and wanted it done/did,for fresh tracks in the snow. Hint..............
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Dude... what gives with the black electrical tape?

You turning all anti-LGBTQ on us?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
But his gammar and spelling is atrocious.
That's serious signature line material right there. With apologies to CashisKing, I just couldn't pass it up. Been there, done that myself.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Brokedick Kchunts are a fhuqking riot! Hint.

Athlon "parallax" on a Flyweight. Hint.

The fascinatingly long list of simplistic things that Trybone can't do,is simply funnier than fhuqk. Fortunately for her,Imaginaton and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Which of course relegates her to Whining and Stealing. Hint.

I'll mount another,here in a bit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Any reason for 3 mounts on that setup ? just askin

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Any reason for 3 mounts on that setup ? just askin
Because he's a tard.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Because (4) wouldn't fit,on Lord Of The Rings. Hint.

More Athlon "parallax" on a Midweight. Hint.

The fascinatingly long list of simplistic things that Trybone can't do,is simply funnier than fhuqk. Fortunately for her,Imaginaton and Pretend are free,so even she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Which of course relegates her to Whining and Stealing. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's funny, Fug Stick is like a broken record, he repeats endlessly until you slap him.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It's funny, Fug Stick is like a broken record, he repeats endlessly until you slap him.

I actually like Stick...

But his 3rd grade grammar teacher does indeed deserve a good healthy slap.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you must,as you expound on your CLUELESSNESS,Brokedicktitude and Thievery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,but it is another nice image for you to steal. Hint.

Be sure to start a Thread,if/when you ever go Outdoors. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let me know when you shoot in a sanctioned match.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

If only to add to your AMAZINGLY long list of very well founded Insecurities,I simply shoot daily,because I can...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For context,cite how many times a day you think about,the typical duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing. Before you go steal more pics. Hint.

22 PPC AFI here. Google as you MUST,then shake your pointy head atop your narrow shoulders,while "convincing" yourself that you "could too". Simply pardon Splendid Wares that exist,while you "live" vicariously,with your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You know, that could be reversed. Exactly when have you shot under the conditions that Stick shoots every day? Anybody can shoot from a bench if you have your rifled dialed in.

It is a bit hard to digest some of his diatribes, but I never cease to laugh at how thoroughly he gets into the heads of some people on here. It is pure entertainment and I trust his reviews on products, because he rags them out about as thoroughly as anyone can.

Please continue. This site is really entertaining.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karens will ALWAYS find a "reason" to cry,as they perpetuate their Professional Victim status and Whine aloud,how ALL is someone else's "fault". Hell...ask Trybone what she "does" for a fhuqking "living"! Imagination and Pretend are in her "means",along with Thievery and that's it...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It's telling,when Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards gotta steal their Avatars and can't Post anything that isn't Google stolen. HINT.

Bless their poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING though.

Pardon wares that exist,my flogging on same and their not being "equal",or even fhuqking "close". If only to the chagrin of Crying Brokedick Kchunts...The World over. Hint.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sbhooper

You know, that could be reversed. Exactly when have you shot under the conditions that Stick shoots every day? Anybody can shoot from a bench if you have your rifled dialed in.

It is a bit hard to digest some of his diatribes, but I never cease to laugh at how thoroughly he gets into the heads of some people on here. It is pure entertainment and I trust his reviews on products, because he rags them out about as thoroughly as anyone can.

It's also very entertaining that you think all matches are shot from a bench

LOLOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Makes one wonder why LiL Fish can't post a picture or video of game taken at LR with his "wares"?

Staged pictures on a bench might to wow a few of the unknowing but the lack of actual hunting use is a glaring clue for those that can read a bit of sign.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He's obviously in your head. When has he ever shown proof that he's shot anything but his mouth?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HILARIOUS! Perhaps you Melting Snowflakes can combine "forces" and cite just how many times a day you think about me and the durations of same,if only in unison...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Velvet Glove Vaginas are welcome to your Powder Puff "Adventures" and your Equipment "Trials",which consist of less than zero,which makes a fhuqk. Hint.

Keep those WELL founded Insecurities coming Ladies,you are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,153 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.