Campfire Tracker
H

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Play the crowd. Same old tired schit.

Nestucca. I don't know you or anything about you. If you feel like the fire persecutes you simply because you are an Oregonian, because of me, why don't you recognize them that do it as unjust? Was it I that persecuted you? No. It was not.

No Roy when you get on here with some of your some of your opinions and attitude we get grouped together and don’t get taken serious. You haven’t done anything to me other than fan the flames that and doesn’t do any of us any good in the fight we have going on here and across the nation. Divide and conquer has a lot of different levels we can divide ourselves and we will be conquered let that sink in when your alienating other gun owners and sportsmen.

Nestucca, very respectfully, you seem like a genuinely nice person. If you think it's me that is the root of your problems, I am sorry, but I disagree. Look at the people writing the posts that attack you and hold them accountable.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I fight you because I see right through you. I think you play the campfire like a fiddle. You and a few others. I recognize how you do it, it's a formula. It can be done, I choose not to and I find it repulsive and FAKE. I'd rather sit around a real campfire with 20 other guys that are flawed and broken than buy into your self-righteous look-at-me, I'm awesome BS. I gave you a ton of latitude after the loss of your son and you are so classless, so utterly classless, that you beat my goodwill into the ground for cheap points on the internet. I think you are a sham and a fake and have no use for you.
Dr Freud would have loved to have you as a patient.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I fight you because I see right through you. I think you play the campfire like a fiddle. You and a few others. I recognize how you do it, it's a formula. It can be done, I choose not to and I find it repulsive and FAKE. I'd rather sit around a real campfire with 20 other guys that are flawed and broken than buy into your self-righteous look-at-me, I'm awesome BS. I gave you a ton of latitude after the loss of your son and you are so classless, so utterly classless, that you beat my goodwill into the ground for cheap points on the internet. I think you are a sham and a fake and have no use for you.

You would have bored him to tears.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Fugg a Roy...

Fugg a BS Burns...

Pure bullchit

Yet you schiet up a thread about a real issue because I kick your ballz up around your ears for funzzies.

Well done dumbazz. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Exactly. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

My boy died 20 months ago Roy...

That is my world... NOT YOURS.

You do not get to play victim over my son's death forever...

Grow the fugk up... and grown YOUR OWN BALLZ.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Exactly. LMAO

You're about as simple as a Georgie dirt clod.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

F off.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Fugg a Roy...

Fugg a BS Burns...

Pure bullchit

Yet you schiet up a thread about a real issue because I kick your ballz up around your ears for funzzies.

Well done dumbazz. crazy

I chit up nothing booze boy...

There is a sticky for real action items... you drunk bastard.

YOU ARE PURE BULLCHIT 24/7/365

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I used to have these same fights with Steelehead, and he's fuqueing gone now, huh?

Toolshed.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

F off.

OK

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

F off.

Will you please not bring up my dead son for the 800th time if I promise to drop 114?

You win... OK?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You sound like a victim.

Just saying.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh, and F off dickhead.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Is that a Yes?

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Or should I expect 801 as normal routine?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Will you please not bring up my dead son for the 800th time if I promise to drop 114?

You win... OK?

Is this some kind of sick satire? crazy

Thread is about the fight for 2ndA rights in Oregon.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
you beat my goodwill into the ground for cheap points on the internet. I think you are a sham and a fake and have no use for you.

Truth hurts huh cash?

LOL
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,825
Posts18,477,900
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.