Print Thread
Hop To
B
BluMtn Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Good Ol Washington state is a safer place now thanks to Bob and his army.

https://www.bigcountrynewsconnectio...655b328-764f-11ed-ba5f-b393a6839fe6.html

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Since there is absolutely no crime in Washington state, he has to have something for his investigators to do, doesn't he?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BluMtn: I have bought a LOT of guns from Federal Way Discount Guns. Both from their new location and most from the old location.
Despite the owners name on all the occasions I have interacted with him he seemed to me like a traditional valued, pro-Second Amendment, hard working, American.
I hate to see him jammed up by the disgusting demonrat anti-Americans now running that schithole of a state.
Sad.
I hope this gets to the Supreme Court of the United States of America (again?) and the owner is cleared.
We'll see - but the monetary costs to him will be substantial.
Again sad that once great state has turned into a liberal cesspool schithole.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
This will get the court battle started and the injustice reversed.

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by BluMtn
Good Ol Washington state is a safer place now thanks to Bob and his army.

https://www.bigcountrynewsconnectio...655b328-764f-11ed-ba5f-b393a6839fe6.html

I thought there was already a lawsuit over this, which would place a stay on the enforcement of this, would it not?

Or am I mistaken and there is no suit?

IC B2

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
BluMtn: I have bought a LOT of guns from Federal Way Discount Guns. Both from their new location and most from the old location.
Despite the owners name on all the occasions I have interacted with him he seemed to me like a traditional valued, pro-Second Amendment, hard working, American.
I hate to see him jammed up by the disgusting demonrat anti-Americans now running that schithole of a state.
Sad.
I hope this gets to the Supreme Court of the United States of America (again?) and the owner is cleared.
We'll see - but the monetary costs to him will be substantial.
Again sad that once great state has turned into a liberal cesspool schithole.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yes- they are definately trying to put him completely out of business by the repeat purchases. One purchase would have made their point if they just wanted him in compliance.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you can't own a 30rd AR-15 style magazine but you can own a 10rd, so my question is how many 10rds are you allowed to own? Do they restrict that number also? It's all BS anyway. Will not stop malcontent heathens from shooting people! Look at all the big inner cities that have severe gun control measures and you will see that gun control is not the solution! Stiffer (as in death) penalties is the only way to curb the violence!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by MPat70
So you can't own a 30rd AR-15 style magazine but you can own a 10rd, so my question is how many 10rds are you allowed to own? Do they restrict that number also? It's all BS anyway. Will not stop malcontent heathens from shooting people! Look at all the big inner cities that have severe gun control measures and you will see that gun control is not the solution! Stiffer (as in death) penalties is the only way to curb the violence!

Not only are 30 round mags illegal it’s now ok to publicly shoot heroine. This way high drug dealers can only shoot ten at a time. Bob Ferguson is a useless POS.

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,447
Posts18,470,977
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.