Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
BS. You don't have a clue.

Putin is working in concert with Trump to take out the Bolshevik cabals NWO and WEF.
You are full of freaking sc hit right there! You're more screwed up in the head than I thought.
Bless your heart.

You don't have enough brains to think, that's why you believe the MSM.

Why do you think Putin is destroying the NWO NEONAZIS GLOBALISTS in Ukraine.

What do you think Putins allies, Saudi Arabia and India are going to do to Tiawan.

Why does Gen Charles Flynn have 4 carrier groups, as Q predicted 4 years ago, in the S Chima
Sea. We are there to help.
I'm 100% confident I have more brains than you, so, bless your heart. I'm sorry the Q religion that you continue to believe in is not working out in any way to prove that "the Patriots are in control". I really wish it were all true, but it's not.
And I don't watch, nor have I ever watched, this MSM or whatever you keep babbling about.

I myself can predict all sorts of crap that may or may not happen in 4 years.
Don't worry, though, I will come check in a couple of years from now to remind you that nothing of any significance has happened at that point.

Then use them. Why did Putin give Trump the soccer ball with32kb of top secret Russian intel on the traitors in US govt and business

Why did Kim give Trump the proof Zero and the CYA were using his dad's generals to fire the missiles and trying to get a. Unclear war started.

Why did Prince Salmon give Trump the War Sword at the war dance where they declared war against the NWO and Neonazis and WEF.

Why did Xi give Trump and Melania the red carpet treatment and have them stay with him and his wife in the Forbidden City.

Why, when I had dinner with Dr Badtlett and Loui Ghomert and Lara Logan, when I said, because of the things above and Q, that I thot Putin was working in concert with Trump to destroy the NWO, she replied that was true.

Lara Logan is a genius and is a hell of a lot smarter than you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]1930s boy names

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17883575 12/08/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Tigger, I figure you believe the MSM BS about Assad gassing this own people rather than the CYA doing it to get Zero to open the war in Syria in his attempt to turn it over to the Caliphate as they did with Lybia.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17883599 12/08/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Clue. International Lecturer and ex Antiterroism military head of Australia concurs with Lara Logan.

She left Faux Nues because they wanted her to lie about the war in Ukraine.

I bet you believe the MSM lying about Putin intentionally killing civilians in Ukraine.

You're too stupid to know they are doing that to get the people to support Bidet sending billions to Ukraine so the WEF and rinos and dimocommies get the financial kickbacks.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17883615 12/08/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Get the clues Tigger.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]boy names that mean god

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Whip #17883633 12/08/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Tigger, let me know when you get accepted to a major university 4 year Doctorate program a year before even getting a 4 year Bachelors degree.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17883758 12/08/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny Chit man. Lots of smart folk get sucked in on both sides. Why they do I don’t know? I have an acquaintance (actual rocket scientist)that worked for NASA and wrote Sun software for the shuttle programs, virtual reality, and more. He gave it all up and became a left wing nut professor and head of a computer department at a major university. I think this guy did it for puzzy ?

Yes, the CIA did gas Syria

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/08/22.
Whip #17883768 12/08/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jag, you are so stupid

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tigger, let me know when you get accepted to a major university 4 year Doctorate program a year before even getting a 4 year Bachelors degree.
Come again?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Come again?

Duh? You're just too sharp for me.

Bye.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Q is a controlled opposition game spun out of control that has cleverly and intentionally played the players. Q has cleverly and deceptively mixed military, political, religious, and weird conspiracies into a movement/cult of paranoia, fear, hate, delusion, and false hopes.

There is no proof of a Q alliance with the military. If anything, Q’s claims have exploited and degraded the credibility of well-intentioned military men and women, not to mention our veterans, with false, deceptive intentions. With Q, one sees through a glass darkly. Nothing but secrets, lies, and deception. Everything with Q is in the dark, in secrecy, hidden coded messages, hocus-procus mumbo-jumbo cryptic gibberish.

I hate to see good people victimized and deceived by the lying false prophet “Q”.

Still haven't installed windows yet eh.
The many veterans I know, including myself, are on board. The deceptive intentions come from your side of the fence as we see it. But hey, Q, Trump, the Digital Army needs to put things right out in the open for the normies and the enemy to view so they know what's coming and can prepare accordingly. Wouldn't want to surprise them ya know. It would be so unfair and they might get upset.
To f*&cking funny.

Surely you jest! Q is a master manipulator of propaganda and secret cryptic messages to brainwash the gullible into unquestioning obedience. Why do you think you are triggered and react as you do when questioned?

The propaganda and conspiracy theories are so twisted with the theology and religion of Q. Qism requires full allegiance of his/her followers to trade their view of reality for their master Q’s reality. If yyou don’t, you are a sheep. Truth is Q’s truth: up is down, down is up. Whatever Q says is truth, just like on the cults.

One can only be a patriot or a sheep with the puppet master Q—no in between. Either one is a die-hard Qber or an anti-Qber sheep. Q believers are good; anti-Q-believers are evil. Qbers are seeking light (down a dark rabbit hole), but anti-Qbers are supposedly seeking the dark.

You have an unreal unwavering, rabid commitment to your gangster boss “Q”. Unreal, and sadly funny!! And we shall soon see just who gets the last laugh, won’t we, K22?

Dude, you sure get triggered.
Your memory is not to good. I've said that it isn't any of my business what someone thinks of me or what they believe. I truly don't give a damn if you like or believe the Q posts. Just to help you understand, let me say it again.............I truly don't give a damn if you like or believe the Q posts. In fact, I don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, it is none of my business.
So you can stop with the mirror thing you do.
And once again, I truly don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, nor if you like or believe the Q posts.

Whip #17883987 12/08/22
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17883989 12/08/22
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17883992 12/08/22
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17883994 12/08/22
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #17884002 12/08/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22
Q is a controlled opposition game spun out of control that has cleverly and intentionally played the players. Q has cleverly and deceptively mixed military, political, religious, and weird conspiracies into a movement/cult of paranoia, fear, hate, delusion, and false hopes.

There is no proof of a Q alliance with the military. If anything, Q’s claims have exploited and degraded the credibility of well-intentioned military men and women, not to mention our veterans, with false, deceptive intentions. With Q, one sees through a glass darkly. Nothing but secrets, lies, and deception. Everything with Q is in the dark, in secrecy, hidden coded messages, hocus-procus mumbo-jumbo cryptic gibberish.

I hate to see good people victimized and deceived by the lying false prophet “Q”.

Still haven't installed windows yet eh.
The many veterans I know, including myself, are on board. The deceptive intentions come from your side of the fence as we see it. But hey, Q, Trump, the Digital Army needs to put things right out in the open for the normies and the enemy to view so they know what's coming and can prepare accordingly. Wouldn't want to surprise them ya know. It would be so unfair and they might get upset.
To f*&cking funny.

Surely you jest! Q is a master manipulator of propaganda and secret cryptic messages to brainwash the gullible into unquestioning obedience. Why do you think you are triggered and react as you do when questioned?

The propaganda and conspiracy theories are so twisted with the theology and religion of Q. Qism requires full allegiance of his/her followers to trade their view of reality for their master Q’s reality. If yyou don’t, you are a sheep. Truth is Q’s truth: up is down, down is up. Whatever Q says is truth, just like on the cults.

One can only be a patriot or a sheep with the puppet master Q—no in between. Either one is a die-hard Qber or an anti-Qber sheep. Q believers are good; anti-Q-believers are evil. Qbers are seeking light (down a dark rabbit hole), but anti-Qbers are supposedly seeking the dark.

You have an unreal unwavering, rabid commitment to your gangster boss “Q”. Unreal, and sadly funny!! And we shall soon see just who gets the last laugh, won’t we, K22?

Dude, you sure get triggered.
Your memory is not to good. I've said that it isn't any of my business what someone thinks of me or what they believe. I truly don't give a damn if you like or believe the Q posts. Just to help you understand, let me say it again.............I truly don't give a damn if you like or believe the Q posts. In fact, I don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, it is none of my business.
So you can stop with the mirror thing you do.
And once again, I truly don't give a damn what you believe or don't believe, nor if you like or believe the Q posts.

He's going to tell us why Elon, Trump and Grassley and others push the Q drops on us as soon as he realizes Elon and Grassley and Trump push the Q drops on us, which means never.

But he has his Trump loving MSM to give him a clue about Q.

He's probably someone who fell for the Jim and Tammy Faye Baker money scam crew. Probably has that perfect ability to always recognize Larps by his innate ability to know all by leaning on his own intuition (understanding).

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/08/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17884005 12/08/22
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17884146 12/08/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny chit

Whip #17884147 12/08/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Whip #17884149 12/08/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 1,544 of 2,277 1 2 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 2276 2277

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,506
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.