Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I am relative new here, thank you all for your positive reception and friendship. I really feel like I am at home here with fellow Free Minded Hunters, Fishermen and Fisher-women.

I just want to thank the owner(s) and the moderators for your excellent site, work and unwavering commitment to Free Speech! It's is super refreshing and you people are incredible!

I hope that others here thank you as well, for a much deserved pat on the back.

I wish all of you and your families the Best Christmas Ever!

With A Big Heart Felt Thank you :o)

KB

KB

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, if this place reminds you of home, I'd say you deserve a merry Christmas indeed. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY...... smile smile

oh and Merry Christmas to you also

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We ain't got no stinkin "moderators" lol.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't even hardly go to any other forums anymore.... Bunch of crybabies and Jack off moderators deleting and locking posts.... puzzies.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...gfy.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hardway
I can't even hardly go to any other forums anymore.... Bunch of crybabies and Jack off moderators deleting and locking posts.... puzzies.

I know that feeling all to well hardway, that is why I know this site is righteous.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope you continue to be a "Happy Camper" here.

Take care and have a wonderful Christmas.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This!
But if we got rid of that POS big stick I wouldn’t complain.
There would be a lot less threads getting ruined.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I just want to thank the owner(s) and the moderators for your excellent site, work and unwavering commitment to Free Speech! It's is super refreshing and you people are incredible!

Translation, he keeps getting kicked off our Canuck sites. whistle grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Uh.......................OK....................

.I guess

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
This!
But if we got rid of that POS big stick I wouldn’t complain.
There would be a lot less threads getting ruined.

Well this is EXACTLY what littletwig would post if he were here:

Seen it. Hint.LOTS. Hint................(grin) 22, There might be an AMAZING run on ACOG's destined for Lever Guns...then again. Hint.
Fhuqking LAUGHING!............... It is no "coincidence",that the only thing you can bring to the table are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulatiuons?!?
In true Texas Fashion,you gotta steal words,punctuation and pixels,in no particular fhuqking order. EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas,especially the Whine and Retardation. Hint.
You keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports and filling your heralded shadow box with Professional Victim Awards,as you "live" vicariously and are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Perhaps hold your breath,to emphasize the Hissyness of your Fit?!? Keep your very WELL founded Insecurities coming and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist,as you laude your Professional Victim Status. You are doing "GREAT!". Hint. Perhaps hold your breath,to emphasize the Hissyness of your Fit?!? Keep your very WELL founded Insecurities coming and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist,as you laude your Professional Victim Status. You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.
NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles. Hint.
Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
You keep filling out those Hurt Feeler Reports and filling your heralded shadow box with Professional Victim Awards...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? pass the Illuminatti. Hint.Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk Rifles. Hint.Pardon Reality,as you GoogleFu,a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint.than your Goat Fhuqks and is yet VERY trite. Hint.I realize you are trying your hardest and doing your BEST,which are the only fhuqking Perhaps hold your breath,to emphasize the Hissyness of your Fit?!? Keep your very WELL founded Insecurities coming and I'll simply fuel same,with wares that exist,as you laude your Professional Victim Status. You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.
NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles. Hint.
Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
reasons,it's so fhuqking HILARIOUS!. Hint.Fhuqking LAUGHING!................BoobyTrainwreck.Be SURE to start a Thread,if/when you learn how to mount a scope...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?You tell her and I've only paid $42K+ in taxes thus far,this year,so enjoy that tit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?buy" is both a very BIG word and a foreign concept to Texans,thus your innate ability to botch that too. Hint.live 24/7 in your pointy head,right behind your crossed eyes and there's zero need for you to reiterate that besides being a Drooling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?Googling,for a FIRST fhuqking clue. Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for Texas. Hint.with crystalline clarity,because I simply fhuqking shoot it,while you Google aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?Perhaps laude your Professional Victim Award,from your heralded shadow box,if only to keep things in the first hand and real,for you. Hint.Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............Perhaps fill out yet another Hurt Feelers Report,to keep your Professional Victim Award company...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?
Them Illuminatti's seem purty fhuqking Skookum. Hint.You be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big","too tricky" or "too Technical",for your crossed-eye and pointy head...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles. Hint.Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............Pardon wares that exist,as you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination via GoogleFu. Hint.”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 12/08/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And Jag

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't think Brown Nosing will go over too well with most of this Rogues Gallery KB... Just Sayin'... lol

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Partsman

Only AO which is moderated by soy boys that shoot calf moose and brag about it while I would be ashamed of myself if I did something so pathetic, low brow individuals that brag about such feats. And would not understand free speech if you shoved it up their collective azzes!

But my thread was not about me , it is about this excellent site, and moderators!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/08/22.

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You don't seem to be too big of a DB KB.

I learned what a perfect walleye fillet looks like today <thumbs up>

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by Partsman

Only AO which is moderated by soy boys that shoot calf moose and brag about it while I would be ashamed of myself if I did something so pathetic, low brow individuals that brag about such feats. And would not understand free speech if you shoved it up their collective azzes!

But my thread was not about me , it is about this excellent site, and moderators!

KB
What moderators?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Stop, it. Nobody likes a kiss ass.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 12/08/22.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Funny sheit Johnny 🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
And Jag

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
And Jag

That’s funny

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (257 mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 21 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.