Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 257Bob
Vaccinated twice, boosted once, Covid a month later, go figure.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I drink beer and put my little boat in the shop and working on that and I got better I drank more beer ...then I went back to work, got covid pay to as work gave us 40 Biden flu hours on top of 40 sick pay and you had to show a positive test in order to go back to work.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got tested for it because proving that I had had it and recovered streamlined some international travel for me.

I didn’t have to test to come back stateside.

Otherwise I would not take a test.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ralphie
I got tested for it because proving that I had had it and recovered streamlined some international travel for me.

I didn’t have to test to come back stateside.

Otherwise I would not take a test.

Business or fun?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Had it once for sure, probably 2 more times but took Ivermectin right away, fought it off, testing doesn't work.
One thing I know for sure is that the people I know who are getting sick continually are those who are jabbed. My group of contacts are 50-50 jabbed, the ones unjabbed are only mildly, if at all getting sick.

The jabbed ones are sick repeatedly and not getting any relief...they are Vaccine injured, especially the youth, it is very concerning to us, it is right there in front of us all.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bourbon and sleep

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?
Seriously, does everybody go to the doctor for Flu and cold symptom's?

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB

Laffin! You tossed your woman out for being sick? My bride would have grabbed her pistol and dumped a magazine of it’s 9mm into me for saying that.

Seriously, though. Wifey came home from a business trip to Amsterdam with Covid. (She had all the symptoms, including loss of taste) This was right before the US and Canada got all squirrely about Covid with it primarily in China and abroad.

She was sick for 2 weeks, but like any other flu, we just went about dealing with her symptoms using Tylenol, cough meds, and a few bumps of Hydrocodone I had in the med cabinet from an old injury I had. The Hydrocodone actually knocked her coughing down better than (OTC) cough medicine.

We slept in the same bed and I never caught so much as a sniffle from her.

The point being - we didn’t know any different. To us this was just another bad case of the flu. We weren’t freaked out. We didn’t think the sky was falling. We didn’t even contact a doc. We just rolled like most people have done for 50 years - feed a cold, starve a fever - she had a *102 fever for a few days.

I realize people got freaked out by people dying - me included, initially, because the dying was real…But I attribute a lot of those deaths to our Western governments for not allowing the medical community to look hard at, or develop any front end treatments that would have knock Covid down before some people got it so bad that hospitalization and venting was the option.

Western governments, walking hand in hand with big pharma, and the medical community are 200% responsible for the majority of deaths from Covid.

Those medical ‘Experts’ who knew the answers were to use existing, proven front end treatments, while developing more, were sadly, and criminally, ‘cancelled’ as kooks of voodoo medicine by some politicians, their medical experts (Fauci) and the media.

It was a perfect storm the ‘Left and Rhino’s’ used to wreck a world economy for the sole purpose to remove Donald J Trump as president.

KB, don’t fear the reaper on this. It’s a flu bug that effects people differently, just like the flu has done for 70 years. Some get it worse than others.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
My personal reason for getting a test is so I don’t spread it to my loved ones. Couldn’t give a Schitt about the rest of you.LOL Edk

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
3 times I was told I had to have a test because of some made up rule about exposure or some other covtard nonsense.

3 times I told em that wasn't happening. 🖕🖕🖕

If I had it, there's no record of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Almost any cold thing ends up bronchitis for me.
Occasionally, pneumonia.

So when it hits my chest I seek treatment.

Last week I thought it was a sinus infection heading to bronchitis.
2nd day of missing work I went to the Doc.
We both thought it was a sinus infection, but she felt it would be good
to rule out covid.

We ruled it in.
Highest vital load they had seen in awhile.

For me, a mid range cold thing.
Opiate cough medicine, steroids, normal sinus/allergy spray, was her treatment. I added C, D3, Zink, and an aspirin.

Still have a slightly worse than normal cough, short of breath.

Biggest worry is The Fog.
Like when you have a sinus infection and you can't think right.
My head is fine, but I can't think right.
I get lost in tasks, forget what I'm doing as I do it.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
The PCR test still hasn't been approved by the FDA so why waste your time getting tested? You might as well flip a coin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The older you are, the rougher it seems to be on average. I’m 62, and it was like an achy cold when I had it. Wife never got sick. My 34 year old son lost his sense of taste for 6-8 months. Praying you get well soon buddy!

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Last Wed, wife came down with "IT".
Last Fri, I came down with "IT". Fever, achy, cough, sore throat.
Monday (12-6) wife wakes up feeling fine.
Wednesday (12-7) I get up feeling fine.
No shots.
No vaccines.
A little ibuprofen for fever and aches and we're both fine.
Went for my checkup Wednesday. My O2 sat was 100%.

Ain't taking none of "Crazy" Unca Joe's "jungle juice"!

First time the Boss and me have been "sick" since the early 90's!
We DO NOT take flu shots! Last time we both took one, we were both sick for 2 weeks! NEVER AGAIN!
I'll takes my chances! 🙂

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Good morning irfubar, I hope you are doing great and enjoying that beautiful drift boat of yours whenever you get the chance.

I have not had Covid, I am pretty reclusive person in the first place and run my company from home, so I do not have that many interactions with people. Plus I am a germaphobe as well.

I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?

Last summer my better half went to a friends wedding on Vancouver Island, then she vacationed in Seattle, so there were airplane rides, Ferry rides, then a wedding, shopping malls, you know the drill.

When she was gone I went and got a Covid Test Kit, I put the kit at the entrance and texted her when she was taking a cab from the airport to the house that she was to take the test as soon as she got home after her "vacation".

She did while I was downstairs and sure enough she was Covid Positive! I told her that she could not stay here because she did not have the right to go party then come home and give that chit to me. We own two homes I stayed downstairs and she left the next morning.

She was sick for about 7 days and is still suffering from the effects 5 months later!

So to answer your question, that's who takes the test, people that go looking for Covid and find it and are told by their family to take the test, because they don't expose themselves and don't deserve to suffer because of their family member's stupidity lol

KB
Last May I was home alone and come down with the covid. My wife who was on a trip with a friend and had flown to Florida and back came home about 3 days after I tested negative and she NEVER did come down with the covid. She has had the primary shot and one booster and she hasn't been sick a single day. I try to stay away from people and I have had it twice. Go figure.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"I would like to answer your question: Why would anybody ever get tested for covid?"

I took my first covid test (very unpleasant) on Oct. 11th of this year when I was in the hospital. The nurse said I had to get tested before I could transfer to another part of the hospital. I asked her if it was a PCR test and she said it was. I suggested we just flip a coin.

They were actually testing for covid and Flu A & B with the same test. The test was negative for covid and both flu types with this disclaimer: A negative test result doesn't mean you're not infected". Also included in the disclaimer was this: "This test hasn't been approved by the FDA"

A worthless test and they billed me for it!

The medical definition of Influenza is:

A viral infection of the sinuses, throat and lungs.

Covid is a strain of influenza and the covid shot is NOT a vaccine for it.

Last edited by victoro; 12/09/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Had it a few times. Just getting over it as it hand on a bit and it's like a mild cold for me. No real lung issue but just a general feeling of being down, sore throat, and taste is masked and vague. Pretty mild really.

For about an year now I've changed my diet and I feel that has made an impact at least to some degree. I can for certain say it's helped inflammation issues and I'd reckon it has also positive immunity and recovery results too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think I had it a couple months ago. The doc tested me 3 times and all were negative but she said she was sure I had it. They can't win their government covid game show money without a positive test so she kept trying but never scored. I had a fever of 102 for 5 days and was wrung out but that's all. It never got to my lungs. I've had the flu worse than that.
I've heard lots of people say that they had it, but it never went to their lungs. That's sure a blessing. I wonder if its because they either get lots of sun exposure, or take Vitamin D3, which is said to block the virus from attaching to lung tissues.

If you're proactive in your own health you can stop the the viral replication and cytokine storm before it spreads to the airways.

People are generally lazy and want an incompetent Dr to take care of them and its usually too late

Pure Gold.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10

KB

Laffin! You tossed your woman out for being sick? My bride would have grabbed her pistol and dumped a magazine of it’s 9mm into me for saying that.

Seriously, though. Wifey came home from a business trip to Amsterdam with Covid. (She had all the symptoms, including loss of taste) This was right before the US and Canada got all squirrely about Covid with it primarily in China and abroad.

She was sick for 2 weeks, but like any other flu, we just went about dealing with her symptoms using Tylenol, cough meds, and a few bumps of Hydrocodone I had in the med cabinet from an old injury I had. The Hydrocodone actually knocked her coughing down better than (OTC) cough medicine.

The point being - we didn’t know any different. To us this was just another bad case of the flu. We weren’t freaked out. We didn’t think the sky was falling. We didn’t even contact a doc. We just rolled like most people have done for 50 years - feed a cold, starve a fever - she had a *102 fever for a few days.

I realize people got freaked out by people dying - me included, initially, because the dying was real…But I attribute a lot of those deaths to our Western governments for not allowing the medical community to look hard at, or develop any front end treatments that would have knock Covid down before some people got it so bad that hospitalization and venting was the option.

Western governments, walking hand in hand with big pharma, and the medical community are 200% responsible for the majority of deaths from Covid.

Those medical ‘Experts’ who knew the answers were to use existing, proven front end treatments, while developing more, were sadly, and criminally, ‘cancelled’ as kooks of voodoo medicine by some politicians, their medical experts (Fauci) and the media.

It was a perfect storm the ‘Left and Rhino’s’ used to wreck a world economy for the sole purpose to remove Donald J Trump as president.

KB, don’t fear the reaper on this. It’s a flu bug that effects people differently, just like the flu has done for 70 years. Some get it worse than others.

🦫

I have never heard anything like it before.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Beaver10

KB

🦫

I have never heard anything like it before.

It was a one off case.

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We get to share the same oxygen.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,426
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.