Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I don't like his personality. Don't like his tweets and social media posts...
I wouldn't be "friends" with him...I'm not friends with very many people.

He wasn't elected to be a friend, or friendly.
He was elected to run our country, with our best interests first and foremost.. did a pretty fair job in my opinion. Compared.to what we've had in the past 20 odd years..

If he wins the primary I'll vote for him again. I don't believe he will be elected though... to many people simply vote against his personality...
I hope we have a someone rise up in the party who shows some backbone and common sense...but I am not very hopefull.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I think we have all met Trump haters.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by DollarShort
Doesn’t matter how good Trump is at what he does. Or if he really is the LOTE.
He alienates a lot of voters with his pompous demeanor and often grumpy look.

If those are the reasons you didn't vote for Trump you should lose your voting privileges.

And be horse whipped in the town square.

Must agree.
If you are so ignorant that you go along with any idiot that misinterprets a statement, then maybe you’re the one who should be tarred and feathered.

I like what Trump has done.

But he does rub a lot of voters the wrong way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same mentality as vax amti-vax BS we read here almost daily.

Yeah...and you didn't support the mandates either....
You know damn well I didn't Jim, don't make schet up

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Voting will not bring back the USA Republic, only bloodshed and removal of the traitors will bring back the Republic. The country is too far gone to bring it back peaceably.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 12/11/22.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Reloder28

If those are the reasons you didn't vote for Trump you should lose your voting privileges.

And be horse whipped in the town square.

Must agree.
If you are so ignorant that you go along with any idiot that misinterprets a statement, then maybe you’re the one who should be tarred and feathered.

I like what Trump has done.

But he does rub a lot of voters the wrong way.

Alla these concern trolls think they gotta new act.

But it's always the SS/DD.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
America needs help and it's not from the media.God Bless America!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Then how did he pick up 12,000,000 more votes his second run?

So, you think he lied when he said he won by a landslide.

Do you think it's possible the dimocommies cheated much more when Trump ran for 4 more?

Connect the dots and get a clue. BS is what you spew. The truth will come out about the fraud too.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sure I think it’s possible that he really won Pennsylvania and Georgia and Arizona. I wouldn’t doubt it at all.

But I wasn’t spewing any BS. You’re just a jackass that misinterprets what I said and then thinks you have some kind of axe to grind.

I wasn’t talking about myself.

Sorry, Dollar. I apologize. You're right. I was wrong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Voting will not bring back the USA Republic, only bloodshed and removal of the traitors will bring back the Republic. The country is too far gone to bring it back peaceably.

This. The Military is the only way forward. We can't fight our way out of this. Too many BLM, ANTIFA, SNOWFLAKES AND FOREIGN MILITARY MERCENARIES with big business and the communication companies on their side.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I can't believe it, but I also think we have reached that point. We can't vote to change state media, the education system, big tech etc, and the people we vote for can't do it either. These woke, mentally ill idiots aren't going to change, they have to be eliminated.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 12/12/22.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People haven’t had a significant event large enough to cause change. Its why the whole “great awakening” movement just ain’t gonna work on folk still drinking their Starbucks.

Need more suffering!

Bingo. The general population is just plain stupid and superficial. It will take a major crushing of their latte lifestyle to change their thinking.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Control the media, control the masses, especially when 40% of the masses are complete dumbassses.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like what this country needs is a good old fashioned famine.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I can't believe it, but I also think we have reached that point. We can't vote to change state media, the education system, big tech etc, and the people we vote for can't do it either. These woke, mentally ill idiots aren't going to change, they have to be eliminated.
So you advocate killing anyone who does not vote as you think they should?

Where did you find that in the Costitution?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This. The Military is the only way forward. We can't fight our way out of this. Too many BLM, ANTIFA, SNOWFLAKES AND FOREIGN MILITARY MERCENARIES with big business and the communication companies on their side.
The military? The military that has been purged of all members that might resist? The military that is under the control of General Milley? That military is going to save the USA?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All of them look like college students. look at the schools. They are liberal leftist enclaves. Then you have the media's constant rote bashing Trump for the entire time he was in office. Everything he did was great for the Nation but Republican legislators couldn't get behind him. He was exposing the truth they all wanted to keep secret. They exist and govern to make themselves rich and they couldn't care less about their constituents except for brief times during election season. McConnell was big into talking bas ass but cutting deals with democrats. The old mantra that voters want republicans to negotiate with democrats is insanity. I begged my Senators and Congressman to shut down the spending and not to make any deals with democrats. Bipartisan to a democrat means agree with me or not at all.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Proof that whoever controls the messages the public receive on a daily basis determine what kind of government we have. Henry Ford had it right way back when.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
1000 wets crossed into El Paso last night. No borders - no country. Some states allow illegals/non-citizens to vote. Others cast as many extra ballots as needed to defeat the likes of Kari Lake. Trump won by a landslide amid obvious wide spread fraud and the Supreme court let stand the results from corrupted states who changed election laws illegally according to the Constitution. With clear cut violations of this magnitude, corrupting everything from basic law enforcement up to the highest court in the land, does it really matter that nitwits on the street are so shallow? Their votes were inadequate to overcome majority rule in the first place.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

So you advocate killing anyone who does not vote as you think they should?

Where did you find that in the Costitution?

Where do you find anything happening today in the constitution? Give me a break, we're on the cusp of a civil war.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
1000 wets crossed into El Paso last night. No borders - no country. Some states allow illegals/non-citizens to vote. Others cast as many extra ballots as needed to defeat the likes of Kari Lake. Trump won by a landslide amid obvious wide spread fraud and the Supreme court let stand the results from corrupted states who changed election laws illegally according to the Constitution. With clear cut violations of this magnitude, corrupting everything from basic law enforcement up to the highest court in the land, does it really matter that nitwits on the street are so shallow? Their votes were inadequate to overcome majority rule in the first place.

Kevin Kommiefornia should be drawing up Articles of Impeachment..

No..

He’s going to go after 50 Renegade Malcontents for their role in the Hunter Laptop False Flag ..

Now his Gay Bagel Eat’n Polestir may think a Dawg n Pony show maybe the way to go it’s not worth the energy..

That will be addressed later ..

He needs to Stall the Marxist and tie them up defending the Undefinable..

Make The Derby Donkey named Mitch show his Cards ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,341 guests, and 920 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,865
Posts18,497,291
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.