Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smelllost/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.
double vaxed lmao. Not so smart huh

the moron is virtue signaling his ignorance of basic science

They sure make them dumb in Australia
On a website made by an American with the internet invented by America probably while dinking Coca cola.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
look at the Aussie NAZis attacking their own wonderful people

Funny the police are wearing cheap non medical 10 cent Chinese paper masks to stop Covid. You can't make up this clown world

Last edited by ribka; 12/14/22.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Can't really judge how effective the vaccine was, and will never know, except by overall statistical data perhaps. From the plethora of reports, I was expecting to get covid anyway, even with the vaccine. I elected to get vaccinated to give me a better chance of a less severe illness, same reason I've been getting the flu shot for the past few years.

You can't make them dumber than this terror stricken hypochondriac fool, lmao !

"better chance of a less severe illness" & gets that same illness injected directly into his body !

Have a bloody clot g'day mate ! lmao

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what a weak loser. mommy I have sniffles l mao

I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Can't really judge how effective the vaccine was, and will never know, except by overall statistical data perhaps. From the plethora of reports, I was expecting to get covid anyway, even with the vaccine. I elected to get vaccinated to give me a better chance of a less severe illness, same reason I've been getting the flu shot for the past few years.

If you have the vaccines and have the disease. Yes you can judge the efficacy. There isnt any.

Sorry mauser, you are a good guy, and I am sorry you are crook. But good heavens mate. Do you remember the fairy story The Emperors new clothes? You are now wearing them

he is a dumb crook for sure

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Elvis
Right from the start nobody said the vaccine will prevent people getting Covid, but it will help you to not die.

well that's a big lie

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Elvis
I'm on a seven day holiday at home too. I came down with Covid on Tuesday night. Bugger working from home though. I'm on sick leave so that means lying in bed reading Hemingway. My symptoms are like a very mild cold, just a sniffle in the nose and an occasional cough. Glad I had the three needles though.

there is zero evidence the fake vax lessens Covid symptoms

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

Yes the do lol

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Originally Posted by DBT
You need to look at the overall picture, not just at the bits and pieces that suit your beliefs.

Yes, covid vaccines have their issues. Ivermectin has its issues. Catching the virus has its issues, so it becomes a cost to benefit ratio.

list all of the issues of ivermectin as it has been used the past 40 plus years to treat viral diseases on tens of millions of people. It has been described as a miracle drug

Go take a 6th grade science class you clueless lying idiot

You guys are doing great, you're way better than Peru:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. If that's what they teach you in 6th grade over there - pity it was so sub-standard and you weren't able to progress further. I hear it’s worth dieing for. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome. Stupidity can't be fixed however but don't let that stop you tapping away at the keyboard - it's probably therapeutic for you if nothing else.

You can't fix stupid,

But you can dose it with horse paste!

That's what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
It's called vaccine regret ...... It's ok to be scared !

the graphene is forming clots from your blood and there is no way to stop it ... You should be scared

Funny you should mention that. I passed a "foot long clot" just a few minutes ago - it was real scary

Wow, you really are a retarded c u n t

This one reminds me of you - I think it has a touch more graphene in it - I've nicknamed it "gunchamp"

Well?
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Wow the American Karens have come out in force. The bake sale must've ended too early.

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. I hear it’s worth dieing for. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smelllost/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

On a website made by an American with the internet invented by America probably while dinking Coca cola.

While fucking your mom and grandmother..

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
what a weak loser. mommy I have sniffles l mao

"Here, have some horse paste, the horses love it!"

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
You need to look at the overall picture, not just at the bits and pieces that suit your beliefs.

Yes, covid vaccines have their issues. Ivermectin has its issues. Catching the virus has its issues, so it becomes a cost to benefit ratio.

list all of the issues of ivermectin as it has been used the past 40 plus years to treat viral diseases on tens of millions of people. It has been described as a miracle drug

Go take a 6th grade science class you clueless lying idiot

If you lot love your horse paste, then go for it. If that's what they teach you in 6th grade over there - pity it was so sub-standard and you weren't able to progress further. I hear it’s worth dieing for. Don't let facts get in the way - fear and superstition seems way too difficult to overcome. Stupidity can't be fixed however but don't let that stop you tapping away at the keyboard - it's probably therapeutic for you if nothing else.
How are your gov built camps doing these days?

Here in Brissy, it was never built. The one in Toowoomba was rarely used. It was used for people travelling in from overseas. Had you had enough money to travel here, that's where you would have ended up. Dickhead.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A homosexual weak beta male in Australia catches a harmless cold virus and breaks down and starts crying like a little bitch that she is on the internets

Clown world. What a weak doooosh. Lmao

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You really triggered the cowardly weak uneducated kahhhunt

Yes the do lol

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
You really triggered the cowardly weak uneducated kahhhunt

Yes the do lol

Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4

A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children

She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

Originally Posted by dan_oz
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A gay coward Aussie 9mm queen fantasizing about men in uniform
Afraid of a cold virus???

What a weak loser

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
9mm you obviously never served. If one was weak thin skinned beta male like you we would have washed a pillow biting twlink like you in 30 min

No one wants to go to combat with a dishonest passive aggressive phag afraid of a cold virus

I emailed my Aussie buddy who’s a real stud and copied your posts. He asked who was this Nancy boy phhhag?

Last edited by ribka; 12/14/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
9mm you obviously never served. If one was weak thin skinned beta male like you we would have washed a pillow biting twlink like you in 30 min

No one wants to go to combat with a dishonest passive aggressive phag afraid of a cold virus

I emailed my Aussie buddy who’s a real stud and copied your posts. He asked who was this Nancy boy phhhag?

Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4

A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children

She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

Originally Posted by dan_oz
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

Well?
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.