Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Mike Lindell Talks About Ongoing Effort to Become RNC Chair, Will Not Take a Paycheck if Successful

Mike Lindell appears with Steve Bannon to talk about his progress so far contacting RNC members who will vote for the next chairmanship position in January. {Direct Rumble Link} Currently, Ronna McDaniel, Harmeet Dhillon and Mike Lindell are the top three candidates seeking to take control of the RNC chair position.

---- Ronna McDaniel is the current chair akin to Mitch McConnell (Tim Scott ’24)

---- Harmeet Dhillon represents party interests in alignment with Kevin McCarthy (Ron DeSantis ’24)

---- Mike Lindell is the outsider voice in the MAGA lane.

President Trump has announced on Truth Social that he will be making an announcement about something tomorrow. Perhaps President Trump is planning an endorsement for the RNC chair in this race.

Given the nature of the 2024 contest as it is being carried out by the schemes, plans and strategies of the background participants, I would love to see President Trump endorse Mr. Lindell and force the RNC into a position that would create a bigger potential for a second party to break through.

Let the club reject Lindell, sooner or later the Republican party needs to be fractured. Continuing to work on reforming a party that connives for its own interest and hates the voting base is not sustainable.

Video here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-will-not-take-a-paycheck-if-successful/

Should be interesting. Trump may be at a decision point of trying to reform the Republican Leadership, or blowing it up and starting a new party.

I suspect in the near future, Trump will release The Kraken anyway, and both the Democrat and Republican party leadership ranks will be shredded. Not to mention a host of bureaucrats and agencies.

Things are VERY fragile in the USA at the moment.

The Swamp wants to jail Trump. Trump has other plans.

Attached Images
Bannon.JPG (43.94 KB, 1024 downloads)
BadAssCat2.JPG (12.85 KB, 1008 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 12/14/22.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Interesting , but YAWN .

McCarthy is Speaker and McDaniels is Chair.

Next.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Wild dreams.

Trump is all done and we can only hope he realizes it and does not pull a Perot.

DeSantis MIGHT beat Mike Obama, Trump never could.

Probably matters not because in most states the same voting machines and the same laws will still be in place.

Doubt we'll ever see another GOP President.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Wild dreams.

Trump is all done and we can only hope he realizes it and does not pull a Perot.

DeSantis MIGHT beat Mike Obama, Trump never could.

Probably matters not because in most states the same voting machines and the same laws will still be in place.

Doubt we'll ever see another GOP Presidentr.

Or a Senate Majority leader as long as McConnells machine remains in charge. McConnell and the RNC prefer minority status, more money in it for them without having to actually do anything.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^^^^^^^^^
Two tards,mouth is moving,brain asleep.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have not been on this forum for a while.Maybe a month or more, but I come back and I see that most of you are still beating the same dead horse.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
What was your avitar prior to 2020 Funnyboner?

How was your life better in 2015 than 2019? Where on the doll did Trump touch you? How was your life better with $2.00 a gallon gas than it is with 4.00 a gallon gas; $1.50 a dozen eggs versus $5.00 a dozen eggs.

I really want to understand, please help me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by funnybone
I have not been on this forum for a while.Maybe a month or more, but I come back and I see that most of you are still beating the same dead horse.
I was gone for over a year. Same shiit. It's like people are stuck watching a soap opera they can't turn off.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yawn, loud mouth. Stolen election. Pretty sad choice for us Republicans

Rolly
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Mike Lindell Talks About Ongoing Effort to Become RNC Chair, Will Not Take a Paycheck if Successful

Mike Lindell appears with Steve Bannon to talk about his progress so far contacting RNC members who will vote for the next chairmanship position in January. {Direct Rumble Link} Currently, Ronna McDaniel, Harmeet Dhillon and Mike Lindell are the top three candidates seeking to take control of the RNC chair position.

---- Ronna McDaniel is the current chair akin to Mitch McConnell (Tim Scott ’24)

---- Harmeet Dhillon represents party interests in alignment with Kevin McCarthy (Ron DeSantis ’24)

---- Mike Lindell is the outsider voice in the MAGA lane.

President Trump has announced on Truth Social that he will be making an announcement about something tomorrow. Perhaps President Trump is planning an endorsement for the RNC chair in this race.

Given the nature of the 2024 contest as it is being carried out by the schemes, plans and strategies of the background participants, I would love to see President Trump endorse Mr. Lindell and force the RNC into a position that would create a bigger potential for a second party to break through.

Let the club reject Lindell, sooner or later the Republican party needs to be fractured. Continuing to work on reforming a party that connives for its own interest and hates the voting base is not sustainable.

Video here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-will-not-take-a-paycheck-if-successful/

Should be interesting. Trump may be at a decision point of trying to reform the Republican Leadership, or blowing it up and starting a new party.

I suspect in the near future, Trump will release The Kraken anyway, and both the Democrat and Republican party leadership ranks will be shredded. Not to mention a host of bureaucrats and agencies.

Things are VERY fragile in the USA at the moment.

The Swamp wants to jail Trump. Trump has other plans.

The Kraken ..

I’m think’n we need a Arc Angel to clean up this Mess.

It’s beyond Humanly Resolution ..

The Small Brush Fires are about to Join as One ..

It’s all being set into Action Orchestrated by Mordor..

Watch the Tillis he’s Possessed..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Someone showed me a twitter feed where Bill Kristol said he wants to be Speaker of the House

I'm sure he's trying to stir up some people

Last edited by KFWA; 12/14/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akrange
I’m think’n we need a Arc Angel to clean up this Mess

According to our associates who posted before you, everything is fine in the USA, and we're gonna "get 'em in 2024". Because that election won't be rigged, or something.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

According to our associates who posted before you, everything is fine in the USA, and we're gonna "get 'em in 2024". Because that election won't be rigged, or something.

Sleep well tonight knowing that the patriots are in charge here, trump will be reseated to the presidency at any time now, the military is set to intervene to effect trump’s reseating in the Oval Office and everyone on the other side of this is going to jail so watch for the signs as the dots align and connect.

Furthermore, I’ll bet a $1000 on it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Sleep well tonight knowing that the patriots are in charge here, trump will be reseated to the presidency at any time now, the military is set to intervene to effect trump’s reseating in the Oval Office and everyone on the other side of this is going to jail so watch for the signs as the dots align and connect.

No one really gives a fugk what you type unless it’s for the purpose of making fun of you.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

OK you "Trump is a loud mouth" folks. Here's your chance to make some easy money, right? Who will be the first to take Houston up on his bet?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

OK "Trump is a loud mouth" folks. Here's your chance to make some easy money, right? Who will be the first to take Houston up on his bet?

Have you read any of sock puppet eyeball jag’s posts lately?

Heh.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
^^^^^^^^^^^
Two tards,mouth is moving,brain asleep.

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

OK "Trump is a loud mouth" folks. Here's your chance to make some easy money, right? Who will be the first to take Houston up on his bet?

Have you read any of sock puppet eyeball jag’s posts lately?

Heh.
Have you sucked Burns’ so called pecker this week? I think you have some competition.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 61 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,705
Posts18,494,387
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.