Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

This one is hard to watch. I can't find any common ground with the department who backs this behavior, and these cops seem like psychopaths.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
won't be homeless when he's done

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Evil, psychotic scumbags

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Jack booted thugs. It should be legal to protect yourself against corrupt cops but it's not so unfortunately your best bet is to just take the abuse and do what they say. If they say get out of the car just get out of the car

Bb

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Typical and very common.

I’m sure The Fire’s Blue Bloods will be along shortly to explain to us how this was prolly justified and that we “regular citizens” have no idea how hard and stressful being a cop can be.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The police weren’t professional with the language and barrage of punches. Why not just drag him out of the car by his dreads. On the other hand IDGAF. Typical groid that wasn’t the best or brightest rather he previously served in the Guard or not.

Homeless and living out of his car so he’s probably an addic. He’s driving around doing Door Dash and living out of his car but has his license plate in the trunk because he doesn’t have .30 cents for a couple of screws to attach it?

Weeds legal in CO but not to drive around smoking fatties. So he gets pulled over with no license plate, and car reeks of weed. He’s low IQ low impulse control. He refuses to get out of the car and pulls away from the police. He claims that he said “no by accident” when asked to get out. Fugg him. How hard is it to just comply during a traffic stop? I’ve encountered friendly cops and a few a-holes. None of them beat my azz because I provided ID took my traffic warning or ticket and was on my way.

I don’t blame cops for getting frustrated with a groid that wants to pull back into the car and not come out. Are the police supposed to spend an hour, two hours , three hours, trying to coax some dumb groid out of his car so that they can arrest him or administer a sobriety test?

I’m no blue blood and have had a few scrapes with the law. I was typically the one in the wrong and I knew it. I wasn’t always guilty as charged by the DA but wasn’t completely innocent in most cases. I listened to what was asked, complied and stated my case in court. Police do not have all day to make everyone that believes that they’re innocent much less knows that they’re not to feel special and placate them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm 100% for back the blue and I almost always agree with the cops but a few, like this one, I'm just like wow! The cop was wrong no matter how you look at it!

That dude will be getting a good payday from that incident for sure!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No doubt he’s going to get paid. That’s probably why he didn’t comply. It’s the 1.0 version of ambulance chasing. The cops look like douchebags.

I wasn’t always the upstanding citizen that I’m am today. I had several misdemeanor runs ins from my mid teens to mid 20’s. Even if not 100% guilty in all but one or two cases where there was smoke there was fire and I wasn’t completely innocent. I knew it and complied. It’s the prosecutors office that files the charges not the police. Do as asked and move on.

I have no doubt that most cops would follow orders and violate our Constitution but being asked to step out of the car because it reeks of weed supposedly and probably did which was why he was chain smoking cigarettes to cover the odor and was driving with no license plate wasn’t an unreasonable request. The big mistake on the police part was hitting him when they could have just dragged him out by the hair. What else are they supposed to do? Spend all night begging his ass to come out of the car?

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I watched the whole video that the lawyer guy suggested. The driver was far from blameless. They said he was driving 15 in a 45 zone with no plate in the car. Cops said there was a knife visible in the center console and the driver did seem to be going in that direction after being ordered out of the vehicle. He may have gotten excessively thrashed while resisting. I’m no authority on that. His status as a veteran seems irrelevant in this instance.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WMR
I watched the whole video that the lawyer guy suggested. The driver was far from blameless. They said he was driving 15 in a 45 zone with no plate in the car. Cops said there was a knife visible in the center console and the driver did seem to be going in that direction after being ordered out of the vehicle. He may have gotten excessively thrashed while resisting. I’m no authority on that. His status as a veteran seems irrelevant in this instance.
The lawyers a “civil rights attorney.” He raises his profile/income level slanting things on YouTube to make a name for himself and attract clients. So take that for what’s it’s worth. He obviously has some bias.

Truth be told the passenger probably wasn’t some hardworking dude that randomly asked for a ride to work. Who randomly has a broken down car at the last minute on their way to work and then finds a homeless dude in a car willing to drive them for $20? They were probably on a drug run for things harder than pot.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,042
Posts18,482,067
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.