Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you Dwayne, I will send a note off to the MP in your area.
Just makes me wonder what makes someone tick who doesn't support firearms ownership, I don't think I have ever met anyone that dumb before LOL.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good evening again my friend.

Thanks for dropping him a note, I appreciate it.

On the MacGregor video he did speak well, but he too seems stuck on the thought it's only semi-auto actions.

In the comments I suggested he'd do well to work towards finding a new leader for his party since they are equally culpable for where we're at.

I'll just bloody bet they're getting mail though 673, so that's good to know.

People who don't support firearms ownership see the world in a different shape and shade than we do my friend. I can't see it otherwise.

As a Christian I have no issues believing man is born with a sinful nature and given the opportunity we'll drift that way without too much provocation. Since folks are not basically good and ultimately we're responsible for our own safety, care and feeding, we tend towards keeping the best tool for the task at hand.

The other folks can't have given a bunch of thought as to how this all got here, what it takes to keep it from flying apart and expect it to go on forever without blood, sweat, tears and toil.

If its someone else's job to keep me and mine safe and fed and all, then why would I need any tools right?

Honestly that's all a wild guess on my part though 673. As you know about me, I don't empathize at all with anyone, so what makes someone who doesn't think like I do tick is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Best to you all and thanks again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure if this has been posted...a list of Senators that need to know your thoughts.
https://sencanada.ca/en/senators

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm starting to think we might just see them pull back, at least on the amendment. The rest I'm afraid will be settled in court. The OIC is already being challenged in the courts, the handgun issue is likely headed there too.
As well, there are cracks widening in the coalition from Hell, some of them due to C-21 and others due to different issues. All, however boil down to folks becoming tired of being lied too by the Liberals on various topics. Plus the continuation of a litany of ethics violations etc.
Tom Mulcair smells an election in 2023 even.
Encourage everyone you know to keep the pressure building!
Jeff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeff;
Good evening my cyber friend, I hope you're all well as can be what with the goings on these days.

I'm not sure I've thanked you for starting this thread, but if not then I'm sorry it's taken me this long and thanks kindly.

My goodness I hope you're right on them pulling back, but it looked today like PM Socks was just doubling down when Pierre was hammering him in the House.

Frankly it boggles my mind as well as causes such a strong gag reflex I'm barely able to watch him or Pinochio Mendocino look straight into their questioner's face and deny exactly what is taking place. It's sort of wild on a number of levels you know?

Do they believe people haven't read the list?

Have they read the list?

It's just wild and wildly unsettling to me.

That said, it did my hard little heart good to see a few of the swing vote area NDP members from BC stand to speak in opposition to it. I do note the conspicuous absence of my own MP Richard Cannings, so he'll be getting another letter to ask why that might be.

All the best to you all this Christmas regardless though sir.

Dwayne

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was referring to the overreach and amendments here recently, I will say again....wondering if the add ons aren't just a ruse to get the hunting/farming/ community up in arms, then the Turd saves the day by stepping back on the hunting rifles making himself and friends look like champs, and the Conservatives would look like they did something, meanwhile.......the handguns and SA etc are still on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Good evening to you all, I hope that other than things political you and your respective yours are well.

This just came though on my feed and I'll share it.

Alberta has stepped up to the plate in a huge way.

A sincere thanks to the Alberta government from a former resident and neighbor.

Best to you all this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is great news!
Thanks for posting that Dwayne, makes my day. smile

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This is great news

Hopefully the NDP do not form the next provincial government as Notley has openly stated that she would withdraw UCP legislation and partner with Ottawa / Trudeau.

Hugh
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate the NDP in all its forms.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Jeff;
Good evening my cyber friend, I hope you're all well as can be what with the goings on these days.

I'm not sure I've thanked you for starting this thread, but if not then I'm sorry it's taken me this long and thanks kindly.

My goodness I hope you're right on them pulling back, but it looked today like PM Socks was just doubling down when Pierre was hammering him in the House.

Frankly it boggles my mind as well as causes such a strong gag reflex I'm barely able to watch him or Pinochio Mendocino look straight into their questioner's face and deny exactly what is taking place. It's sort of wild on a number of levels you know?

Do they believe people haven't read the list?

Have they read the list?

It's just wild and wildly unsettling to me.

That said, it did my hard little heart good to see a few of the swing vote area NDP members from BC stand to speak in opposition to it. I do note the conspicuous absence of my own MP Richard Cannings, so he'll be getting another letter to ask why that might be.

All the best to you all this Christmas regardless though sir.

Dwayne

Good evening Dwayne,
It has been a busy Fall hunting season, I have only hunted upland game this year, oh and some waterfowling too. Relaxing hunts mostly. I do have a cougar tag in my pocket with plans to get serious about it through the Winter. Of course, coyotes are looking great around here too.

Thanks very much for your kind words. I was surprised that no one had mentioned C-21 before. The consequences of it are undeniably devastating to shooters in all disciplines. I am so fortunate to say my Representative is Glen Motz. A great guy, tells it like it is.

You are quite right, one moment it looks like they are pulling back then the next, Trudy is doubling down on it. The constant lies being told by Mendocino make me want to retch! He is more vile than Goodale was. No one calls him out on them except the Conservatives, so he goes on blissfully telling tall tales. I don't believe he or anyone else in the Liberal party has read the list. There is either an incredible lack of knowledge about firearms or the agenda is just cranking up to full speed. It is heartening to see NDP and a few Liberals speaking out against it.
With the government closed for Christmas, I hope that the pressure is kept up so they remember us. We can't let the holidays have us let down our guard.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Season!

Take care my friend,
Jeff

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 673
I was referring to the overreach and amendments here recently, I will say again....wondering if the add ons aren't just a ruse to get the hunting/farming/ community up in arms, then the Turd saves the day by stepping back on the hunting rifles making himself and friends look like champs, and the Conservatives would look like they did something, meanwhile.......the handguns and SA etc are still on.

I fear that may very well be the plan. The spin he puts on everything he says is untrustworthy to say the least. This government is up to something, something that stinks like the bull pucky he spews each time he speaks or at least sputters.
The instructions given today by the Alberta government and all the other support they are giving us is impressive and refreshing. I worry about the NDP returning to power in Alberta to be sure. Our province is changing for sure. The UCP must win in May 2023!
Jeff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
I hate the NDP in all its forms.
673;
Good Friday afternoon to you my friend, I hope you're keeping warm enough today if you're temps are dropping like ours are - and I'd imagine they are.

Just a quick update on what's going on or better said what I know of it.

Here's a copy and paste of the reply from my local MP Richard Canning's office.

"Good afternoon Dwayne,

Thank you for your letter, your thoughts have been shared with MP Richard Cannings. Our NDP Caucus is working hard to address the amendments made to Bill C-21 changed. These amendments are not supported by Richard Cannings and the NDP caucus.

I will provide you with our critic’s response to Bill C-21.

“Since the Liberals introduced this last-minute change to their firearms bill — introduced without our knowledge or consent — many hunters have raised concerns regarding the potential impact of these changes. We are taking these concerns very seriously and are pressing the government for clarity on how this will impact hunters. The goal of this legislation was to get dangerous handguns off our streets, not criminalize hunters. We are pressing the Liberals to ensure that hunters, farmers and Indigenous people are not targeted by these changes. We will not support amendments to the Bill that ban guns primarily used for hunting or protecting farm animals from predators. We will not support amendments to the Bill that do not respect treaty rights and the rights of Indigenous people. There is still time to do this right and you can rest assured that your concerns will inform our actions on this important legislation.”

Thank you and have a good day,"

From that we can glean that inanimate objects are still "dangerous" to the NDP, but there's no surprise there really or if anyone is, they need more coffee and sugar intake.

I'll note too that in the CCFR's videos of NDP MP's who stood in the House to speak against the bill, Mr. Cannings was absent.

That means another letter to him to express my disappointment next week... grin

I bought stamps, envelopes and paper in bulk and have a laser printer, so might as well let them know where they stand in my eyes since I know where I stand in their eyes.

There's some odd things going on down here in the local buy and sell regarding firearms popping up on there. We'll chat about that on the phone too, but I smell Rodentia strongly and advised a friend of a friend to move in the opposite direction because of it.

Anyways that's what I know as of Friday afternoon my friend.

We'll see what the weekend brings and I'll drop anything new on here.

All the best to you and the rest of our Canuck brothers and sisters on the 'Fire this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne, thanks for your thoughts and the feedback from the NDP - MP.

With the agreement Jagmeet signed with the Liberal Party I do not share your optimism that the NDP will provide meaningful help against bill C-21. The agreement is the closest the NDP have (will) come to being in the seat of power for decisions. With the agreement not to force an early election they sold their collective souls to support a corrupt Liberal government in anything the Liberals put forward.

Using words like pressing for clarity on how this will impact hunters, not supporting amendments that ban guns primarily used for hunting --- to me means they are fine with C-21 in some form and are taking a pass on the real issue. C-21 does not go after Criminals, gun smuggling or illegal owners. There is no position put forward by the NDP to the obvious that assault rifles have been banned in Canada for some time and assault style is meaningless.

In Alberta we have already had Jagmeet's road show against the UCP trying to support the provincial NDP which shows how closely tied the two differnt levels area as one party. Notley is a Trudeau supporter and has pulled devious moves on the Alberta population in the past when she was in power that supported the Federal NDP and Liberals.

We will see where this goes but with a Liberal / NDP coalition at the Federal level now and most likely again in the future I am not optimistic for the future.

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hugh;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day went more than less according to plan and you're keeping warm.

If somehow I gave you the impression I was enthusiastic about anything the NDP have done, I'm sorry and will endeavor to be clearer in the future.

Jagmeet is directly responsible for us being in the mess we're in with PM Socks and truly I view Jagmeet as one of the Evil Minions who I mention with no affection.

I'm not now, nor have I ever been a fan of the NDP, even though I did come from Saskatchewan so there was a 50/50 chance I suppose? wink

For sure Hugh, I don't think we're out of any woods yet, but I am happy to see some of the BC NDP MPs standing to speak against the bill, since they received letters from a lot of their fellow BC residents asking them to do just that - maybe even me... grin

Again sorry for the confusion and all the best.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BC30cal
All;
Good evening to you all, I hope that other than things political you and your respective yours are well.

This just came though on my feed and I'll share it.

Alberta has stepped up to the plate in a huge way.

A sincere thanks to the Alberta government from a former resident and neighbor.

Best to you all this Christmas Season.

Dwayne

Good morning to you Dwayne,

Tyler sounds like a Trumper to me with his Alberta First sign on the podium, my kind of people! Exactly what we need as a Prime Minister!

Thank you for posting that video, I will be sending him a letter to thank him and to let him know that if he runs for Prime Minister or Premier of Alberta that he definitely has my vote!

I posted his contact information below, so if anyone else would like to do the same they have the contact information.

Wishing you and yours a super Christmas and a fantastic New year. I look forward to lighting my huge candle for Jesus on Christmas day!

Have a super weekend my cyber friend.

KB

Tyler Shandro Contact information:

Honourable Tyler Shandro, QC. Minister of Labour and Immigration. United Conservative Caucus. MLA, Calgary-Acadia.

Legislature Office. 204 Legislature Building. 10800 – 97 Avenue NW. Edmonton, AB T5K 2B6. Phone 780.638.9400. ...

Constituency Office. Suite #105, 10333 Southport Road SW. Calgary, AB T2W 3X6. Google Map.

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/17/22.

KB

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems clear, inside the den of vipers (Liberals, NDP, Bloc, Greens).....there are no sportsmen/women, no shooters, hunters of any kind. There are some among the Conservatives, but unaware of how many, my guess, not many.

There isn't any facts presented of any kind for a handgun ban let alone the myriad of hunting rifles they continue to lie about.

Massive non-compliance has a ring to it, and frankly, would rather be dead before I hand FA over to the very People I may need them for, and likely will be.

The friendlies get a pat on the back, the un-friendlies get letters of encouragement and to do something like stop the Fentanyl and other drugs that actually are a problem and something actually could be done.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, it's warmer here this morning than it was last night so I hope you're getting the same thing and you're all well.

Well said on the den of vipers and the absolute lack of knowledge on display.

Honestly what keeps on bugging me - sorry I keep bringing it up - but the amendment list is completely bizarre as to be unsettling. Who would put a Purdey Rook and Rabbit drop block, Parker shotguns or a Weatherby Mk V on a supposed evil black rifle list? Bizarre to say the least.

As I'm pointing out to my MP, my personal handguns have been safely locked in my safes on my property for the past 40 years. Emphatically they've not been "on the street" by any definition they can come up with. How removing them from my safe is going to make anyone in the world safer is illogical at best and again bizarre at worst.

The incessant lying is really unsettling too. I'm sure you have the same revulsion when Minister Pinocchio smugly looks into the camera and speaks obvious untruths. I've added him to the list of names which I will not speak or type out unless absolutely necessary. I'm to that point with them honestly.

For sure the friendlies get a pat on the back and the un's get more correspondence informing them that since they've poked the bear and it's now awake, the bear might have to find something they hold near and dear and see if the bear can't take it away without compensation - legally of course....

They own personal water craft, power boats, motorcycles, etc. so one just needs to figure out what that might be.

All the best to you all this weekend.

Dwayne

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KillerBee;
Good morning to you my friend, I hope you've had a good night and are well.

Thanks much for the contact link to Mr. Shandro.

It's recently dawned on me that sending positive reinforcement is an action which I need to do more often, so for sure he or his office will receive a thanks from the south Okanagan for sure.

All the best to you all this weekend and throughout the Christmas Season.

Dwayne

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
The Serbu Butt-Master made the list. A one-off.

Whoever made this list is as incompetent as Turdeau.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 2500HD, 52 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,915
Posts18,518,724
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.