Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Not sure Ukraine is winning, but a lot of Russians are dying so that's a win of sorts.
Why? It isn’t 1950.

How many billions has it cost us and our tranny first government at tax payer expense in tax dollars and inflation?

Let's see, Russia is not exactly our friend. Putin has supplied weapons than have killed countless American soldiers. Putin is a traynacial dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands between Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. He has/had Europe by the balls which wasn't exactly beneficial to the US.

So the billions we are currently pisssing away in Ukraine is a small investment compared to letting Putin continue to disrupt/extort energy markets, and destabilize Eastern and Western Europe at will. Further, the shocking lesson that Putin and Russia are experiencing hasn't been lost on China and their designs on Taiwan. So again, another win in my books.

NATO has finally realized their vulnerability and are investing in their own security which is what Trump was screaming over for years. The fight in Ukraine has done something that no politician has been able to achieve - force our NATO partners to start carrying their weight.

I hope Putin bleeds his last man fighting in Ukraine - he certainly seem intent on doing exactly that. The Russian economy will be flattened and more importantly, the future threat of the Russian Military will be something on the order of Fiji and Putin will most likely suffer a kitchen accident very soon.

Happy ending.
What do you think of the killing and destruction committed by the USA all over the world in places far from our shores and often against people and governments that posed no threat to us. As did the Afghanistan, the Iraq, the Libya, the Vietnam debacles we gained absolutely nothing but bankruptcy of our treasury.

Are our invasions and killing more righteous?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It was a war only because the Bidet puppet would not agree to have no war with Putin. The NWO needs our billions sent to Ukraine and now also to Africa.

dont forget the Big Guys vig or is it Zels vig after the Big Guys takes his off the top?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and our tranny first government

I like that ...
dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Hastings - That's a silly Tu quoque argument, but to address your point, I'm all for pulling our forces back to our shores to fight the invasion happening on our borders.

I don't want to see any more American blood spilled in $hithole countries, but I will happily supply anyone willing to fight Russia, China, islamic terrorists, and enemies of this country with all the bullets they need.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 12/16/22.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
T
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Not sure Ukraine is winning, but a lot of Russians are dying so that's a win of sorts.
Why? It isn’t 1950.

How many billions has it cost us and our tranny first government at tax payer expense in tax dollars and inflation?

Let's see, Russia is not exactly our friend. Putin has supplied weapons than have killed countless American soldiers. Putin is a traynacial dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands between Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. He has/had Europe by the balls which wasn't exactly beneficial to the US.

So the billions we are currently pisssing away in Ukraine is a small investment compared to letting Putin continue to disrupt/extort energy markets, and destabilize Eastern and Western Europe at will. Further, the shocking lesson that Putin and Russia are experiencing hasn't been lost on China and their designs on Taiwan. So again, another win in my books.

NATO has finally realized their vulnerability and are investing in their own security which is what Trump was screaming over for years. The fight in Ukraine has done something that no politician has been able to achieve - force our NATO partners to start carrying their weight.

I hope Putin bleeds his last man fighting in Ukraine - he certainly seem intent on doing exactly that. The Russian economy will be flattened and more importantly, the future threat of the Russian Military will be something on the order of Fiji and Putin will most likely suffer a kitchen accident very soon.

Happy ending.

The last sentence in this post reads something like what the Nazis thought of the Soviet military following the Russo/Finish Winter War of 1940. Total contempt and underestimation.They would learn a lesson, 8 0ut of 10 German soldiers killed during WWII were killed by the Red Army. Of course, they bled like hell to achieve that and Russia is not the large empire that the USSR was with the same manpower. But they still have formidable allies (China biding it's time) and vast untapped resource in Siberia.

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Zelinski's wife was in Paris Chrismas shopping. I guess she spent 40,000 pounds in a morning. So that is winning, and what the war is about.

https://ussanews.com/2022/12/15/zelenskyys-wife-drops-40000-in-christmas-shopping-spree-in-paris/

Last edited by Terryk; 12/16/22.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Prolonging this war is one of the most evil things we have ever done as a country.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings - That's a silly Tu quoque argument, but to address your point, I'm all for pulling our forces back to our shores to fight the invasion happening on our borders.

I don't want to see any more American blood spilled in $hithole countries, but I will happily supply anyone willing to fight Russia, China, islamic terrorists, and enemies of this country with all the bullets they need.
Perhaps my argument is tu quoque but sometimes that type of argument is valid. Why would you concern yourself and be willing to at tremendous expense finance a war in a far off country over matters that do NOT concern us?

Your remarks evince a hatred toward Russia that is hard to understand. Do you think Russia might have been a bit paranoid after WW2? As we did with Japan prior to WW2 didn't we set up an alliance (NATO) to isolate, contain, and threaten Russia? Russia actually has a history of isolationism. And a history of being attacked from the west. Hence their desire to have a neutral buffer state.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
hundreds of thousands? lol

saad how dumb and misinformed Americans are now.

we ve sent over 150 billions and most of that has been stolen while half of Americans live pay check to pay check

Why? It isn’t 1950.

Happy ending.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The last sentence in this post reads something like what the Nazis thought of the Soviet military following the Russo/Finish Winter War of 1940. Total contempt and underestimation.They would learn a lesson, 8 0ut of 10 German soldiers killed during WWII were killed by the Red Army. Of course, they bled like hell to achieve that and Russia is not the large empire that the USSR was with the same manpower. But they still have formidable allies (China biding it's time) and vast untapped resource in Siberia.

On June 22, 1941, The USSR was invaded by 3.5M German troops, which quickly occupied more than half of European Russia. This is not the same. That was existential for them. This is not. Russia invaded Ukraine. Putin is no Stalin. Ukrainians are not in Volgograd or at the gates of Moscow. Stalin had 12-yr-olds working in the factories 14 hours a day, seven days a week. Putin doesn't. Stalin had the U.S. providing about 20% of its war material. Now, that goes to the Ukrainians. Totally different. Russia's 1944 Operation Bagration, which destroyed the German Army Group Center, never could have happened without all of the tens of thousands of 5-ton trucks we gave them. Totally different. Russia never has been successful at invading other countries. In WWII, it succeeded in defending itself from a massive attack with enormous U.S. and British aid. Not the same thing.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings

Perhaps my argument is tu quoque but sometimes that type of argument is valid. Why would you concern yourself and be willing to at tremendous expense finance a war in a far off country over matters that do NOT concern us?

Your remarks evince a hatred toward Russia that is hard to understand. Do you think Russia might have been a bit paranoid after WW2? As we did with Japan prior to WW2 didn't we set up an alliance (NATO) to isolate, contain, and threaten Russia? Russia actually has a history of isolationism. And a history of being attacked from the west. Hence their desire to have a neutral buffer state.

he has zero comprehension of history in that part of the world

Its funny when American goobers are outraged when one country invades another while the past 70 years the US has invaded 20 some sovereign countries without out cause, killing tens off thousands of innocent civilians , and we have hundreds and hundreds of military bases around the world meddling in other countries' poitics and causing endless warsl.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Concern yourself not with the leftist Concern Trolls that have invaded the forum.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker

I lump Russia, Iran (and all of their minions), China, and North Korea in the same boat. A bad day for them is a good day for the US. A weak Russia is good for the rest of the world.

If Russia took over Ukraine, how would that benefit any of our allies or for that matter, the US?

Ask Georgia how that Russian isolationism is working for them...

Last edited by STRSWilson; 12/16/22.

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Its funny when American goobers are outraged when one country invades another while the past 70 years the US has invaded 20 some sovereign countries without out cause, killing tens off thousands of innocent civilians , and we have hundreds and hundreds of military bases around the world meddling in other countries' poitics and causing endless warsl.

Same Tu quoque argument.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
^concern troll

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka

but yet those same liberals and democrats are fine with us having an open southern border ,and letting the rest of the world invade this country. and meddling in our politics and causing endless problens

NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Wyoming Arms would just send them some rifles it would all be over............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
We need to kick Putys ass back to Russia so Hunters Rosemont Capital and that crooked pharmaceutical bunch he's tied up with can get those 46 Bioweapons Labs up and running so Obama, Bidets, Soros, Gates and Kilery can get another 1400 fughking pathogens going so they can release them in different spots so Pfizer and Moderna can research effective treatments on two legged ginuea pigs like they did with Covid-19.

Big Pharma needs the money to keep financing POS crooked anti 2A politicians.

They can let politicians know when they are going to have good news come out so they can invest and make millions over the years.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/16/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Blue numbers is last 24 hours:

Russia loosing 100.000 soldiers, 3000 tanks and 6000 APC/IFV in 10 months..
And gained less then 1000sq miles in 9 months... after it lost most of what it gained in first month.

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If Wyoming Arms would just send them some rifles it would all be over............

Some people use arms companies as cover for nefarious activities such as being mercenary fighter jet pilots, dummy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,890
Posts18,518,307
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.