Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Northman
Blue numbers is last 24 hours:

Russia loosing 100.000 soldiers, 3000 tanks and 6000 APC/IFV in 10 months..
And gained less then 1000sq miles in 9 months... after it lost most of what it gained in first month.

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
You are a f u c kong idiot at best lmao

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Angus1895
The analogy to WW2 is kinda similar.

The U.S. support was the reason Russia 🇷🇺 won then.

The U.S. support is the reason Russia 🇷🇺 is losing now.

Merry Christmas 🎄
Who told you russia is losing? Cnn. Msnbc? Our full on corrupt phag and tranny loving gov giving away billions of our dollara that we technically dont have to fund an equally phag and tranny loving gov in ukraine should piss off every red blooded american. Shame on any of you who support ukraine

Last edited by gunchamp; 12/16/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp

And gained less then 1000sq miles in 9 months... after it lost most of what it gained in first month.

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

in 8 months Ukraine has realeased zero casualty stats. Kiev independent ??? lmao. They said the space ghost of Ukraine shot down 50 Russian jets

Sounds legit

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ribka

Yes, Ukraine is winning.

in 8 months Ukraine has realeased zero casualty stats. Kiev independent ??? lmao. They said the space ghost of Ukraine shot down 50 Russian jets

Sounds legit

Geewiz the Russians are hitting the Ukraine with missiles again. And it's funny when they are getting their ass kicked they just don't leave and go home.
The Russian people are not having a problem with our sanctions or the Ukraine. Putin is taking his time and kicking ass. I guess we just have to believe the Ukrainian statistics cause free press there hasn't been eliminated or anything like that. Common sense?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Ukraine. If not the most then among the top 3 most corrupt countries in the world. If it weren’t for the dirt and bribes, etc that hang over our government and corporations, we would not give a damn about Ukraine nor Russia. The entirety of both countries are not worth the blood of any of our people.

This fighting has exposed the fact the Russia’s military doctrine is weak and the USA really has very limited threat from them.

As mentioned earlier, the vig involved is only creating massive wealth to dirty politicians and the MIC. Let NATO live and die on that hill. Force their monies to handle it. With our treasure spent there and now Africa, it’s a stupid bet. I don’t give a flip about any of it while Our nation drowns in illegal aliens and the stupidity that operates our largest cities and blue states.

America first. Can you only imagine what those same dollars, wisely spent, could do here?

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
so Russia never went into German territory ?

Yes. After the USSR completely eviscerated the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe on Russian soil and after the Russians transferred most of their elite troops in the east to the Ardennes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
A lot has changed in 80 years. The U.S. doesn't have a manufacturing base anymore or millions of men tough enough to put boots on the ground. Russia's ally China has both.

We seem to be producing a lot of HIMARs, which are killing thousands of Russians every month. China's not supplying Russia because it wants Russia to lose so that China can fill its declining power vacuum.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Kharkov mayor reports no electricity in the city...

Kiev mayor Klitsckho has shut down the subway system as refugees seek shelter there from Russian air attack!

Seems it was reported in September that Ukraine was "winning" and Russia was running out of air munitions and troops? But how then can the Russians be escalating air attacks on Ukrainian power systems and infrastructure smile

Hard telling, Hard to distinguish propaganda from truth. Propaganda is being dished in heavy doses from many directions, including here. Who's propaganda do you wish to be motivated by & who are you inclined to hate. The way this situation is promoting hate is heartbreaking. I am from the west So if I admire the fighting spirit of Ukraine doing there best to hold there ground while being forced to take out Putins Minions.

Valid questions. Just sorry to see Leaders are encouraging us to demonize one another. feel I have read a quite a few accurate assessments despite all of the lies we are being told. Despite my distaste for the propaganda, I am of the opinion Putin's version is based on more lies than the Western version.

Personally I do not care for the casual tone we use on so many levels when playing with the Doomsday clock.

I for one am thankful that Ukraine has received the support they have.

I don't believe the world stands to be a better place if Russia were allowed to take control of Ukraine & if that were successful who would be next. Just to share the flavor of the propaganda I have been listening to frown

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sooooooooo….

Russia is winning?

That will be the day.

Attached Images
Last edited by Angus1895; 12/16/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Not sure Ukraine is winning, but a lot of Russians are dying so that's a win of sorts.
Why? It isn’t 1950.

How many billions has it cost us and our tranny first government at tax payer expense in tax dollars and inflation?

Let's see, Russia is not exactly our friend. Putin has supplied weapons than have killed countless American soldiers. Putin is a traynacial dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands between Georgia, Chechnya, and now Ukraine. He has/had Europe by the balls which wasn't exactly beneficial to the US.

So the billions we are currently pisssing away in Ukraine is a small investment compared to letting Putin continue to disrupt/extort energy markets, and destabilize Eastern and Western Europe at will. Further, the shocking lesson that Putin and Russia are experiencing hasn't been lost on China and their designs on Taiwan. So again, another win in my books.

NATO has finally realized their vulnerability and are investing in their own security which is what Trump was screaming over for years. The fight in Ukraine has done something that no politician has been able to achieve - force our NATO partners to start carrying their weight.

I hope Putin bleeds his last man fighting in Ukraine - he certainly seem intent on doing exactly that. The Russian economy will be flattened and more importantly, the future threat of the Russian Military will be something on the order of Fiji and Putin will most likely suffer a kitchen accident very soon.

Happy ending.
I might be misremembering, but didn't you claim to be Libertarian?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
There is so much dumbfukery from so many in here its sickening. F u c k Ukraine and anyone backing them. They are one of the most corrupt nations in the world and work directly with all of our most corrupt and evil politicians. How can any of you clowns back them? I seriously want to know. What threat is Russia to the US if we arent constantly poking them and try to force their hand into a nuclear war? You jackasses would rather have full blown nuclear war than just shut your coksukers for 5 seconds and actually think about the corruption your are backing

Last edited by gunchamp; 12/16/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I back Ukraine because I believe no nation can invade another this close to NATO.

I also believe the world would be a better place without the current Russian regime.

I also believe Ukraine is not near as threatening as Russia is for the U.SA.

An example :
To continue to allow discussion about these things openly.

It ain’t purfect…….

But U prefer another country?

I don’t.

Thanks

Attached Images

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
so Russia never went into German territory ?

Yes. After the USSR completely eviscerated the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe on Russian soil and after the Russians transferred most of their elite troops in the east to the Ardennes.

The Russians were allowed to go into Berlin first. We didn't get all the paperclip fellas.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is so much dumbfukery from so many in here its sickening. F u c k Ukraine and anyone backing them. They are one of the most corrupt nations in the world and work directly with all of our most corrupt and evil politicians. How can any of you clowns back them? I seriously want to know. What threat is Russia to the US if we arent constantly poking them and try to force their hand into a nuclear war? You jackasses would rather have full blown nuclear war than just shut your coksukers for 5 seconds and actually think about the corruption your are backing
Exactly right. You're post would be an excellent rebuttal to the post right below it from Angus1895.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My post was a rebuttal to your quoted one,

That’s why it was below it.

DUH

U better eat some Christmas cookies.

U might be low on blood sugar.

Just made these today!

Attached Images

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why in the [bleep] are we even involved? JFK sent me to Viet Nam to end communism and we all know how that worked out. After a couple of endless wars since it seems we'll never learn! Don't want the song and dance man to spill the beans on Hunter and the Big Guy. Protection money for the Biden crime family!

Last edited by Switch; 12/16/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t you think communism is a weaker entity now compared to then?

If not why?

Do you think communists will be stronger or weaker if Russia captures Ukraine?

Why?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don’t you think communism is a weaker entity now compared to then?

If not why?

Do you think communists will be stronger or weaker if Russia captures Ukraine.

Why?

You think Russia is communist? lol

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Russias biggest friend….

Aka the booger man china 🇨🇳 is communist.

Was Putin a communist?

R U a special kinda intellect?

I ain’t.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do you back the US invading Iraq two times for no reason and spending all most 20 years there and withdrawing in defeat. How about when the US invaded Somalia twice? invading Afghanistan for no reason and occupying for 20 years then leaving in defeat again lol
America!!!

I back Ukraine because I believe no nation can invade another this close to NATO.

I also believe the world would be a better place without the current Russian regime.

I also believe Ukraine is not near as threatening as Russia is for the U.SA.

An example :
To continue to allow discussion about these things openly.

It ain’t purfect…….

But U prefer another country?

I don’t.

Thanks

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 51 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,899
Posts18,518,456
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.