-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin around and getting a Dem in that position wouldn't be helpful.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ah, the lesser of two evils thingy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Guys who support Trump no matter what he says or does are exactly the same as guys who support Biden no matter what he says or does.

I love how those that have abandoned Trump because of a little opposition and to some degree failure are for DeSantis. The same guy who whinned to get 2 billion in aid of taxpayer dollars to Florida for people to rebuild the same f u c k I n g house on the beach for the third or fourth time in the last 20 years. As a Montanan I would think you would have more sense. Don’t kid yourself, none of that federal aid was free and I would be willing to bet DeSantis will be one of the great disappointments just give him time. I would rather vote for a pig than a snake, and since your self proclaimed IQ is so high you should know at this point it is virtually impossible to subvert the swamp if the end goal is to drain it.

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 12/18/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kevin McCarthy’s Top CA GOP Lieutenant Linked to Chinese Theft of U.S. Tech, Intellectual Property

https://nationalfile.com/kevin-mcca...theft-of-u-s-tech-intellectual-property/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by steve4102
Kevin McCarthy’s Top CA GOP Lieutenant Linked to Chinese Theft of U.S. Tech, Intellectual Property

Great for the knowledge bank but what’s your f**** point. No one said McCarthy is worth a shît. Tell us who Trump should endorse since you clowns are so smart. In your eyes whoever he endorses would be flawed (house is filled with the most desperate of the swamp) or it would be a choice with no upside and no chance, which would push the bandwagon crowd even further.

Last edited by WhiteTrash; 12/18/22.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kevin McCarthy.

Well, this is rather disappointing although predictable.

He still can't see the forest for the trees can he.
Donald doesn't take a crap without a plan. I can live with McCarthy if the more conservative members of Congress keep him on task. I think he knows what will happen to him if he strays. They will Boehner him.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“I think it’s a very dangerous game that’s being played,” Trump said. “It’s a very dangerous game. Some bad things could happen. Look, we had Boehner and he was a strange person but we ended up with Paul Ryan who was ten times worse. Paul Ryan was an incompetent speaker. I think he goes down as the worst speaker in history. We took [out] Boehner—and a group of people, some of whom are the same, and they’re very good friends of mine. All those people are very good friends of mine.”

““Think of it—we ended up with Paul Ryan. Boehner was like Winston Churchill compared to Paul Ryan,” Trump said. “Boehner wasn’t perfect—nobody’s perfect—but Paul Ryan was a disaster for the Republican Party. That’s what we got. Now we have to live with him. He’s destroying Fox and he’s destroying the New York Post. We got to live with this maniac. This guy, Paul Ryan, couldn’t have gotten elected in his own area of Wisconsin. I went with him after I won the election and we had a tremendous crowd of people and they booed him off the stage. You remember that? They booed him off the stage. This guy is now telling Fox what to do.”

“Look, I think this: Kevin has worked very hard,” Trump said. “He is just—it’s been exhausting. If you think, he’s been all over. I think he deserves the shot. Hopefully he’s going to be very strong and going to be very good and he’s going to do what everybody wants.”

“Now, I’m friendly with a lot of those people who are against Kevin. I think almost every one of them are very much inclined toward Trump, and me toward them. But I have to tell them, and I have told them, you’re playing a very dangerous game,” Trump said. “You could end up with the worse situation. I don’t even want to say what it is, but I could tell you it’s a worse situation. You could end up with some very bad situations. I use the Boehner to Paul Ryan example. You understand what I’m saying? It could be a doomsday scenario. It could be. You could end up with somebody who would be a disaster like Paul Ryan was.”

I recommend reading this article before popping off

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
[Simple fact of the matter is that no one can "drain the swamp" except the American voter.

You appear to be naive. The voters vote correctly, but the counters add in enough Democrats to win the elections.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
“I think it’s a very dangerous game that’s being played,” Trump said. “It’s a very dangerous game. Some bad things could happen. Look, we had Boehner and he was a strange person but we ended up with Paul Ryan who was ten times worse. Paul Ryan was an incompetent speaker. I think he goes down as the worst speaker in history. We took [out] Boehner—and a group of people, some of whom are the same, and they’re very good friends of mine. All those people are very good friends of mine.”

““Think of it—we ended up with Paul Ryan. Boehner was like Winston Churchill compared to Paul Ryan,” Trump said. “Boehner wasn’t perfect—nobody’s perfect—but Paul Ryan was a disaster for the Republican Party. That’s what we got. Now we have to live with him. He’s destroying Fox and he’s destroying the New York Post. We got to live with this maniac. This guy, Paul Ryan, couldn’t have gotten elected in his own area of Wisconsin. I went with him after I won the election and we had a tremendous crowd of people and they booed him off the stage. You remember that? They booed him off the stage. This guy is now telling Fox what to do.”

“Look, I think this: Kevin has worked very hard,” Trump said. “He is just—it’s been exhausting. If you think, he’s been all over. I think he deserves the shot. Hopefully he’s going to be very strong and going to be very good and he’s going to do what everybody wants.”

“Now, I’m friendly with a lot of those people who are against Kevin. I think almost every one of them are very much inclined toward Trump, and me toward them. But I have to tell them, and I have told them, you’re playing a very dangerous game,” Trump said. “You could end up with the worse situation. I don’t even want to say what it is, but I could tell you it’s a worse situation. You could end up with some very bad situations. I use the Boehner to Paul Ryan example. You understand what I’m saying? It could be a doomsday scenario. It could be. You could end up with somebody who would be a disaster like Paul Ryan was.”

Don't forget it was Paul Ryan that recommended McCarthy take over the (R) top spot after he retired.

Let that sink in.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

Don't forget it was Paul Ryan that recommended McCarthy take over the (R) top spot after he retired.

Let that sink in.

Post turtle! Who should he endorse then?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash

Let that sink in.

Himself

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Guys who support Trump no matter what he says or does are exactly the same as guys who support Biden no matter what he says or does.

Yep.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash

Let that sink in.

Himself

Criticize and bring up a bunch of fence sitting BS but offer no good answer or plan. Perfect.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by reivertom
He knows nobody else has a chance to unseat him at this point. He might have to work with him again.
Maybe, but I think there is more to it than this.

Trump also endorsed McConnell in order to keep that KY seat Red, but was it really worth it. McConnell is the worst if the worst. Having him as the Leader of the Senate Republicans is NOT a positive and he has since done everything possible to make sure that Trump Endorsed MAGA candidates could not get elected, even if that meant electing Democrats. “the Wrong Kind of Republicans” is what McConnell calls them. McCarthy is cut from the same cloth.

I just think Trump doesn’t get the whole DC apparatus thing. He is used to making deals, deals with the devil so to speak in order to get things done in the business world. Break the deal, suffer the consequences.

The political world is the same, as long as the parties involved are Members of the Club. Trump is not a member, so every deal he makes ends up one sided at best.

Working with McCarthy will have the same outcome as working with McConnell, I wish he would realize that these people are not his friends and cannot be trusted.

I’ve seen this a number of Times Now .

In “ 24 “ there’s another Election and Kevin Kommiefornia may not Stand after that ..

Trump may not even be the Nominees..

So let’s let Kevin Kommiefornia Wreck the already Junker of a Republic for the Next 2 Years ..

We need to Stall the Marxist the Next 2 Years not give them a Vassal of Mordor ..

Kevin Kommiefornia is no Mystery he’s a Repo Man of your Wealth and Liberty..

He’s also a Living with a Marxist Bagel Boy Pollster who works for the Demoncrat’s ..

Open y0 eYe’s Fritos..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably not the best decision President Trump has made. I just don't see how he can endorse McCarthy but he has his reasons so "trust the plan"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Don Jr said last week that the bastard was their man. I think he will do a good job. Let's see what happens.

I remember that sometime back McCarthy went and had a few private meetings with Trump. I figure Trump has the goods on him and knows how to put the squeeze on him, it's been called, "The Art of The Deal".

I also remember that Mueller went to visit Trump supposedly to apply for the head FB Y job. Only problem being he was legally not eligible for a second round in that position. It sure would be nice knowing what they discussed as it was during that investigation of Trump with Mueller as the special prosecutor that led to iirc,Fisagate and expose of crap in Ukraine.

I remember the Q post, "How do you introduce evidence legally"?

Hummm..

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/18/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

If you put anyone in the Drivers Seat from Kommiefornia your getting Mao ..

It’s a Given ..

Kevin Kommiefornia is a member of the Great Wall Society .

Open y0 eYe’s ..

Hope is not a strategy…

Neither was Bagpipes Billy , Wray Wray

Badly Bad Billy and Wicked Wray Wray ..

Kevin Kommiefornia is the Trifecta of Wicked ..

For the Kill..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange

If you put anyone in the Drivers Seat from Kommiefornia your getting Mao ..

It’s a Given ..

Kevin Kommiefornia is a member of the Great Wall Society .

Open y0 eYe’s ..

Hope is not a strategy…

Neither was Bagpipes Billy , Wray Wray

Badly Bad Billy and Wicked Wray Wray ..

Kevin Kommiefornia is the Trifecta of Wicked ..

For the Kill..

Yes, for the kill. But for who? Who are the kill shots around here? Brennan.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]m&t bank locations in florida

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

FUDGE PACKERS

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Let that sink in.

LET THAT SINK IN.

Musk and liked that Q post. He even got a pic of him letting that sink in by carrying it in himself.

Musk liked it so much he had the same number on the front glass "875" to refer us to Q drop 875 referring us to the Social Media. All just a lucky Quincidence of course.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]bb&t close to me

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/18/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 1,343 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,278
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.