Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Did we ever get a confirmation on mom being black?
Mom is not Black Steelie, has been explained already

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Most everyone here except Jag the racist feels the brother was a little late with lighting you up.

But better late than never.

Sleep tight as he will be reading your internet posts.

Be the man your mom wishes she raised.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Johnny for the last time my brother didn't light me up. I'll gladly give you my address you can come do it if you'd like. Fuggin putz

No response, typical. This is the guy that some here love to love.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Money talks, I guess. It's a huge issue down here. "H" County council is now made up of Northern transplants, and the election signs say "don't build on the swamp". But the money just talks. They get tons of residential development, but basically zero economic development. It would blow your mind to see how much soil gets mucked out, how much topsoil gets brought in to build a slab subdivision there. I'm stuck in between there, and "F" county, on a Sandhill, that sees pretty dang good economic development, but little transplants, so just a bit of subdivisions being built, but all on great soil.
Doesn't sound so great, all those transplants and all. Maybe you should come up here and fish with me. Might make you happy????? IDK

Haha, man, you're alright, I reckon. I might freeze my a$s off up there. Plus, the black folk around here always told me don't ever get in a boat with a white man you don't know. I don't know if that applies if you're both white, but you never know.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Money talks, I guess. It's a huge issue down here. "H" County council is now made up of Northern transplants, and the election signs say "don't build on the swamp". But the money just talks. They get tons of residential development, but basically zero economic development. It would blow your mind to see how much soil gets mucked out, how much topsoil gets brought in to build a slab subdivision there. I'm stuck in between there, and "F" county, on a Sandhill, that sees pretty dang good economic development, but little transplants, so just a bit of subdivisions being built, but all on great soil.
Doesn't sound so great, all those transplants and all. Maybe you should come up here and fish with me. Might make you happy????? IDK

Haha, man, you're alright, I reckon. I might freeze my a$s off up there. Plus, the black folk around here always told me don't ever get in a boat with a white man you don't know. I don't know if that applies if you're both white, but you never know.
I'm black, you're good (but my mother isn't)
Promise you won't freeze up here in June.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Last edited by Skankhunt42; 12/19/22.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just hope you feel better when the Sun pokes it's head up in the morning.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

So if your father is black, why would you think your mother would be ok with you making racist remarks?

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was sleeping peacfully. Must have posted something on Facefuck that said Niqqers. Bitching about my mother seeing it.

When the hell did we delve into a world when one WORD made us all completely mad.

I'm pretty pissed.

It would be interesting to compare poster's thoughts on this topic, to their thoughts when Hilary called them deplorables. Something tells me that we'd see some shifty values. LOLOLOLOL

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[/quote]
Don't be Dissin my pussy, she's awesome[/quote]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That did it!!
laugh laugh laugh

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was sleeping peacfully. Must have posted something on Facefuck that said Niqqers. Bitching about my mother seeing it.

When the hell did we delve into a world when one WORD made us all completely mad.

I'm pretty pissed.
What's the problem. Say "I'm sorry you feel that way". Change locks, take the cat with you or leave it outside when you go to fish camp, and block your mother and brother from reading your Fakebook stuff.

With any luck at all the cat will run away if left outside or taken to a strange place. I have a cat that stays on the carport. We give her a scoop of cat food morning and evening and she kills any rat or bird that comes around. I wouldn't keep one inside but that's your business.

Tell your mother and brother you aren't going to discuss the subject anymore. It's all about boundaries.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BubbaG

So if your father is black, why would you think your mother would be ok with you making racist remarks?
Jesus Christ

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hastings

I'm pretty pissed.
What's the problem. Say "I'm sorry you feel that way". Change locks, take the cat with you or leave it outside when you go to fish camp, and block your mother and brother from reading your Fakebook stuff.

With any luck at all the cat will run away if left outside or taken to a strange place. I have a cat that stays on the carport. We give her a scoop of cat food morning and evening and she kills any rat or bird that comes around. I wouldn't keep one inside but that's your business.

Tell your mother and brother you aren't going to discuss the subject anymore. It's all about boundaries.
I like you Hastings but Double Jesus Christ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

I'm pretty pissed.

I like you Hastings but Double Jesus Christ
I understand you're attached to the cat. Forget what I said about that. I also like our cat.

But the two humans, that's different. Just tell them politely I'm sorry you feel that way", it is the ultimate insult coming in under the cover of an apology. I would just tell them this is finished business and I'm not going to discuss it. It probably isn't advisable to publicly post what is now called the N word but it isn't any skin off my butt if you or my brother uses the word.

If they are getting all exercised over what you post just block them, I did that to my wife's sister when she meddled a bit much in a conversation I was having with a mutual friend about CV-19 ''vaccines''.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
He was probably pissed that you don`t know how to spellnigger.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

NRA Benefactor life member
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I would have shot him.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm black, .

Lol, I knew something was up with you...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A shotgun loaded with rock salt generally discourages repeats, no matter who it is.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Johnny Gin’s skull is much thicker than his skin.

Apparently.

LOL

What a whiny old kghunt.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (06hunter59, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 68 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,085
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.