-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see much truth in AKA_Spook’s post about the folly of it all at this point. To me…at this point…it seems reasonable to forget all about being rescued by anybody in the political or governmental realm. It’s likely not gonna happen. It makes sense to me…at this point…that people need to be thinking about how they can arrange their lives so that the continuing and worsening turmoil is as tolerable as possible.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not interested in another potential rino

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
I see much truth in AKA_Spook’s post about the folly of it all at this point. To me…at this point…it seems reasonable to forget all about being rescued by anybody in the political or governmental realm. It’s likely not gonna happen. It makes sense to me…at this point…that people need to be thinking about how they can arrange their lives so that the continuing and worsening turmoil is as tolerable as possible.
Antlers is correct. Nobody is coming to save you. Most likely quite the opposite.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by arky65
You can have her.

+1000

Vote for her and get your booster. Damn fools.

MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That doesn’t make a bit of difference to a cuck.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Guys, for many election cycles dating back 40ish years, we conservatives have been voting for the "lesser of two evils". If Gabbard is not a perfect conservative with impeccable credentials...so what? Could she be any worse than the goddam Bush family? If she runs for Congress how could she be any worse than Graham or McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the Uniparty Rino go along-get along drones? One thing she won't flip flop on I'll bet...no more foreign wars without clear and present danger. Save your vitriol for the real villains with an actual track record of trying to tear down the US with everything from pedophilia to reparations to climate lunacy. She supposedly had an awakening...give her a shot to prove herself.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Sounds like polka lyrics...

Oh I don't want her
You can have her
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can see her sweet azz from here, no need for her to come here.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Far too many on here think with the wrong head. She's a commie.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pat85

She has actually addressed this. When she was starting out in politics, she was looking to participate in anything that gave her exposure, and knew next to nothing about the organization. She merely attended the meeting. Her involvement was as peripheral as can be. It's ridiculous to assume that she's in any way aligned with the leaders of the organization.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Guys, for many election cycles dating back 40ish years, we conservatives have been voting for the "lesser of two evils". If Gabbard is not a perfect conservative with impeccable credentials...so what? Could she be any worse than the goddam Bush family? If she runs for Congress how could she be any worse than Graham or McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the Uniparty Rino go along-get along drones? One thing she won't flip flop on I'll bet...no more foreign wars without clear and present danger. Save your vitriol for the real villains with an actual track record of trying to tear down the US with everything from pedophilia to reparations to climate lunacy. She supposedly had an awakening...give her a shot to prove herself.
Well said.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dess
Sounds like polka lyrics...

Oh I don't want her
You can have her
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me
She's too fat for me

LMAO !!!!!!!!

Stream the Big Moose polka show tomorrow from 9:00 til noon....................

🤣🤣🤣

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
When you watch the changing of a worm to a butterfly, don’t make the judgement on the cocoon, you need to wait for the complete transformation…

Didn’t Q say that then later on, Trump?

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would like to like Tulsi but here stance on gun control is way far left. Until she comes out fighting 100% for the 2nd Amendment nothing she could say will give her my support.

I do admit that I like that she has openly left the democrat party and is critical of their woke agenda but she needs to continue to evolve. Time will tell 🤷🏻‍♂️

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cruella de Vil

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by steve4102
Cruella de Vil
I know, right!? Pretty hot!

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Pat85

She has actually addressed this. When she was starting out in politics, she was looking to participate in anything that gave her exposure, and knew next to nothing about the organization. She merely attended the meeting. Her involvement was as peripheral as can be. It's ridiculous to assume that she's in any way aligned with the leaders of the organization.

BS

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by MPat70
I would like to like Tulsi but here stance on gun control is way far left. Until she comes out fighting 100% for the 2nd Amendment nothing she could say will give her my support.

I do admit that I like that she has openly left the democrat party and is critical of their woke agenda but she needs to continue to evolve. Time will tell 🤷🏻‍♂️
She has a podcast now. The fourth one in the series, from about a month ago, is titled “2nd Amendment: Why our right to bear arms shall not be infringed”. It was all pro 2A for the whole hour. Not left leaning at all. Not sure exactly where she stood previously, but I’d say that maybe her stance has changed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,602
Posts18,492,280
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.