-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Asking the well informed folks here at the fire if this could possibly be true! I'm reading on another forum that UPS as of 12/21/22 will not ship firearms (which was always illegal), firearm parts and accessories to individuals any longer!! Supposedly the ATF has now classified AR uppers as a firearm and can no longer be shipped thru UPS. It seems that it will also include brass, powder, primers, bullets, stocks, barrels, scopes and anything else that is used on a firearm!!!!!!

Seems their going for the throats of the firearm industry knowing that we will continue to sit and watch as they dismantle the country we all grew up in and many died for!! I'm so very glad I won't be a part of this [bleep] much longer but extremely disappointed in the country that we are leaving my little great nephew to grow up in!

Please tell me its all bullshit!! My google fu is crap anymore and to be honest I've gotten almost all of my news from the good folks and members of this forum for many years now! You folks always seem to be on top of whats going on that affects our once beloved country!

Thanks so very much for any light you can shine on this terrible rumor!! And I'm hoping it is just a rumor!!

Good day and Hile Hitler!! Or I guess it would be Hile Biteme Biden!

PS
Keep your eyes peeled for the next few weeks! I live in an upper middle and upper class neighborhood and we NEVER have trouble around here. I found out this morning that we've had many many break ins and vehicle break ins in the last few weeks! Guess the crooks are doing their Christmas shopping!!!

Proper prior practice prevents piss poor performance!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are confused.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You are confused.
I hope so but please tell me just how am I confused?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

He went over yonder way
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Heeler
Yes but in the sentence above it says "sights" as firearm parts! Clear as mud! Thanks for the link! Appreciate it!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GhettoSportman
PS
Keep your eyes peeled for the next few weeks! I live in an upper middle and upper class neighborhood and we NEVER have trouble around here. I found out this morning that we've had many many break ins and vehicle break ins in the last few weeks! Guess the crooks are doing their Christmas shopping!!!
Tis what happens when you have to move stores out of inner-city areas due to excessive shoplifting. So ghetto mommas brings their crotch fruit shopping with them when they go into the suburban areas, the n_i_g_g_a_s roam the surrounding areas breaking into vehicles stealing schidt while the black angus heffer is pilfering wallyworld for all it's worth. Now we've got carloads of nigs that roam neighborhoods at 4:00 am looking for unlocked cars.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by GhettoSportman
PS
Tis what happens when you have to move stores out of inner-city areas due to excessive shoplifting. So ghetto mommas brings their crotch fruit shopping with them when they go into the suburban areas, the n_i_g_g_a_s roam the surrounding areas breaking into vehicles stealing schidt while the black angus heffer is pilfering wallyworld for all it's worth. Now we've got carloads of nigs that roam neighborhoods at 4:00 am looking for unlocked cars.

Yes not just unlocked cars either! Glass breaks pretty easy! But I am surprised, most of the vehicles around here (except for mine) are high end machines with all the goodies! Can't figure out why the car alarms weren't going off!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.