Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DMc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Our Government just tried to kill every man, woman, & child in America with a deadly mRNA vaccine. They even tried to mandate this shot me taken, lose your livelihood, and be locked up, or worse.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Call your doctor and request a refill for your meds. This horse has been beaten to a pulp.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dinny
Call your doctor and request a refill for your meds. This horse has been beaten to a pulp.

Bullshit!
This needs an honest appraisal from the rear view mirror.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Bullshit!

As well as added, new information...

Like getting the shot INCREASES your chances of getting Covid.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

Medics bury their mistakes..
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Bullshit!

As well as added, new information...

Like getting the shot INCREASES your chances of getting Covid.

Yep. Nearly everyone I knew that took the Jab got the Virus. One I know got it 4 times. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Our Government just tried to kill every man, woman, & child in America with a deadly mRNA vaccine. They even tried to mandate this shot me taken, lose your livelihood, and be locked up, or worse.

Originally Posted by 5/25/21
Former President Trump on Tuesday gave himself credit for the current coronavirus vaccine rollout, calling it “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it’s at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

Trump also thanked his administration and the U.S. military for their help on “Operation Warp Speed.”

“Thank you also to the U.S. Military for its incredible distribution and logistical planning. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been ‘One of the greatest miracles of the ages,’ according to many,” he continued. “Thank you!”

Trump also issued a statement earlier this month in which he complained that his administration hasn’t been given enough credit for the early vaccine rollout, saying that without vaccines this would’ve been “another 1917 Spanish Flu.”

And he took aim at the current Biden administration, saying that it had nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by DMc

Former President Trump on Tuesday gave himself credit for the current coronavirus vaccine rollout, calling it “one of the greatest miracles of the ages.”

Trump issued a statement saying that without his administration’s help with the purchase and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine, the U.S. wouldn’t be where it’s at in terms of the number of vaccinated Americans, adding that it took his team just nine months to develop a vaccine while “everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years.”

“New United States COVID cases, because of the record-breaking development of the vaccine and its early purchase and distribution by the Trump Administration, has hit its lowest level in more than one year, and falling fast. I want to thank all within the Trump Administration who pushed so hard for a vaccine and got it done in less than nine months when everybody was saying it would take at least 3-5 years, and probably not happen,” Trump said in his statement. “Without the vaccine the world would be a much different place right now.”

Trump also thanked his administration and the U.S. military for their help on “Operation Warp Speed.”

“Thank you also to the U.S. Military for its incredible distribution and logistical planning. Operation Warp Speed and our decision to purchase billions of dollars of vaccine before it was even approved, has been ‘One of the greatest miracles of the ages,’ according to many,” he continued. “Thank you!”

Trump also issued a statement earlier this month in which he complained that his administration hasn’t been given enough credit for the early vaccine rollout, saying that without vaccines this would’ve been “another 1917 Spanish Flu.”

And he took aim at the current Biden administration, saying that it had nothing to do with it.
^^^^^^^^
Passive aggressive cuck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you're the one being triggered by a mean tweet! grin

IC B3

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by 160user
You about a stupid MFER. Last year at this time you was probably crying cause everyone wasn’t scared like you was, now you want to just forget it happened. GFY you wormy CU-NT.
It’s a lot easier to forget when you was the dumbass that feel for the bull-[bleep] the rest of us are still amazed at yalls flagrant stupidity

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You are triggered by Trump and his efforts that made America Great Again, for a while.

Tell us how he made you take the jab, wear masks, stay indoors, out of sunlight and off the beaches.

Your buds wanted to have us TOTALLY locked down as they were in Chyna and as many were in Australia and New Zealand and for years until big Pharma developed a vaccine. He didn't weaponize the jabs, your buds in the Cabals NWO and DNC and big business and Faukki and the WHO and CDC weaponized medicine against us.

Their plan was to destroy our economy totally and institute their Economic Reset.

Keep sucking cnn cock, dumbass. Tell us how great your bud Zero and Bidet are.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Originally Posted by 160user
You about a stupid MFER. Last year at this time you was probably crying cause everyone wasn’t scared like you was, now you want to just forget it happened. GFY you wormy CU-NT.
It’s a lot easier to forget when you was the dumbass that feel for the bull-[bleep] the rest of us are still amazed at yalls flagrant stupidity

Hey, they said they were sorry. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think these people have the right idea.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qfEhs3iUoQ9o/

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Tell us how Bidet and Zero and Kilery and Piglosi hope we have a merry Christmas.

It's quite telling you never find fault with the Dimocommie or Rino plan to destroy America.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]love you forever poems for him

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/25/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by DMc
Had to get them off the gubment teat somehow.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc

I’m certain Trump was lied to by the experts.

Plus, that tweet? is nearly 2 years old, when a lot of what is now known and common knowledge, was not common 2 years ago. What dangers were known, were actively suppressed by the medical community, fed government, and tech giants.

But you know that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by DMc

I’m certain Trump was lied to by the experts.

Plus, that tweet? is nearly 2 years old, when a lot of what is now known and common knowledge, was not common 2 years ago. What dangers were known, were actively suppressed by the medical community, fed government, and tech giants.

But you know that.

You're not suggesting the smartest man in the world, a business genius and 4-D chess player didn't know what he was talking about, are you?

them's fightin' words around this here campfire, cuzzin.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DMc
And they are not done pushing it. They still intend to get it into every arm, and are even now thinking of new schemes with which to accomplish it, likely involving more intensive levels of coercion than before. This is only more amazing in light of what we now know about it, i.e., that it's ineffective, and highly harmful to health.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
[quote=sawbuck][quote=Dinny]Call your doctor and request a refill for your meds. This horse has been beaten to a pulp.

Yep. Nearly everyone I knew that took the Jab got the Virus. One I know got it 4 times. 🤪

Had to take it due to work, I know of only 1 out of a 100+ workers that got the virus after the shot...

Ted
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 74 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,099
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.