Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The time to bust the kids azz is way past, he did not learn to behave properly by the age of six he is gone now. He should be made a ward of the court and placed in some sort of care facility.

Declaration of Independance, in ENGLISH
U.S. Constitution, in ENGLISH
U.S. Bill of Rights, in ENGLISH
If you cannot or don't want to learn ENGLISH, go back to the third world cesspool you came from
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Blinddog, by human accountings you are prolly correct.

Nevertheless, pray for the lad and his parents..

MAYBE the right folks will enter this situation and he will not be lost..relegeated to the prescription drugs and the 'care facility' world where few come out right ever..
respectfully, Jim

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Hubert
A load of buck shot would end the problem. If you bring a bad one into this world it is your responseability to take them out.

I'm sorry but that is a stupid and insensitive thing to say. To expect parents to murder their own children because there is something seriously wrong with them is just so... liberal. I guess you could call it a post birth abortion. Maybe the parents made some mistakes in raising their child, maybe not. I do believe that sometimes there really is something to the concept of a "bad seed". One thing is for certain, nothing good is going to come out this situation.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Some of you who live in northern New England may have heard about this case. What makes it so sad for me is that it happened to someone I knew. The daughter of one of my best friends was murdered last summer by someone she knew in high school. The prime suspect, John Okie, also appears to have murdered is own father. It would appear that the father confronted John and maybe tried to get him to turn himself in. The young man then stabbed his father fatally. End result is that the happiness of two families has been destroyed. John's mother is maintaining that her son is innocent. I think she is delusional, but some people will stand by their children, no matter what they do. One of the things that disturb me about the case is that there was a large memorial service for my friend�s daughter a few days after her death. John Okie apparently attended the service. This was a few days before he killed his dad. It seems like such a weird, sick thing to go to your victim's memorial service, but I understand that sort of thing happens frequently. Anyway, I'm particularly sensitive right now to the harm that a bad kid can cause families and the society at large. I have another friend whose step son has been in and out of prison most of his adult life. He has threatened the life of his mother and step father. Consequently they had to go around carrying guns all the time, at least for a while. They are not gun people and they hated to do it, but they were in fear for their lives. I think the guy is back in prison where he belongs. In another case here in Maine and New Hampshire, a man was recently released from the Maine state prison because he'd completed his sentence. He told officials before he was released that he'd kill if released out into society. There was nothing the prison officials could do though. Now three people in Conway, New Hampshire are dead as a result. He freely admits that he did the deed and shows no real remorse. Just another "bad seed" I guess.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (325wsm1, 10gaugemag, 35, 6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 13,795 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,229
Posts18,544,002
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.