Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hell of a second effort by Oregon!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great 4th quarter. Love bowl games that are down to the last second/play.
Go ducks!

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The ending was enough to give a Duck fan a heart attack.. Go Ducks

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Ducks were favored by double digits and got lucky as hell. I’m glad for the W but the Ducks didn’t look good at all.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't look to me that Bo is completely healed..

IC B2

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The Ducks were favored by double digits and got lucky as hell. I’m glad for the W but the Ducks didn’t look good at all.

P

Fun game to watch while I was bore coating my HVA 270 and 1895 45-70.

Just wonder how much Oregon was hurt by all the players that opted out. Seemed like quite a list on offense and defense.

Always respected Mack Brown for some reason.

Arcus Venator
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CRS

P

Fun game to watch while I was bore coating my HVA 270 and 1895 45-70.

Just wonder how much Oregon was hurt by all the players that opted out. Seemed like quite a list on offense and defense.

Always respected Mack Brown for some reason.

Bowl games should now be viewed as a pre-season game for the next year since the absence of players is just one more thing that they've managed to f@$^ up about college football.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

P

There is a long-standing tendency to under-rate the ACC and to over-rate the Pac-12.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Interesting how Bo Nicks was basically a failure in the SEC, but became a star in the PAC 12.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I watched bits of it and was pulling for NC - just because NC is a much nicer state than OR. From what I saw, NC played better. Didn't see the end but when I last looked, NC was up by 10. Was miffed when I saw the final score.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had no idea this was happening......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I watched bits of it and was pulling for NC - just because NC is a much nicer state than OR. From what I saw, NC played better. Didn't see the end but when I last looked, NC was up by 10. Was miffed when I saw the final score.

NC is on the short list of states to move to when we retire. Oregon is a beautiful place but sooooo fúcked up politically, socially, and economically.

This year was the first year since 1997 I didn’t buy season tickets to Oregon football.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Don’t give us too much credit. NC is plenty fugged up, maybe not as bad as Oregon but the masses from up north have invaded and all but taken over. Beautiful state but the public hunting sucks and at least half the residents do as well. If it weren’t for deep family ties on both sides I’d be willing to relocate, but alas it’s all I’ve known and I’m here for the long haul.

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 12/29/22.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Sup...Mitt!

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Don’t give us too much credit. NC is plenty fugged up, maybe not as bad as Oregon but the masses from up north have invaded and all but taken over. Beautiful state but the public hunting sucks and at least half the residents do as well. If it weren’t for deep family ties on both sides I’d be willing to relocate, but alas it’s all I’ve known and I’m here for the long haul.

I grew up in NC.....the above is accurately stated

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

I grew up in NC.....the above is accurately stated

Most rural areas of N.C. are still somewhat “old Carolina “. That is changing fast though. Our rural areas are being consumed by residential housing for transient people. Weirdos that hate our culture and want to make things like where they came from. They love to revel and talk about where they are from. Rude some biches too.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same thing is happening in SD, move here because they love it, then want to change to where they escaped from. My simple comment is "you can always move back if you miss it"

Arcus Venator

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 43 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.