Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
President Donald Trump has just kicked the ass of the UnSelect Committee again.The Demonrats have proven they are nothing more than a "dog and pony show".Their choreographed,demonic ravings were shown only on PBS after the first few days.Proving,once again,that even their ability to produce a dog and pony show is only second rate.

President Trump doesn't know the word Quit.

January 6 Committee Withdraws Donald Trump Subpoena

The January 6 Committee has officially withdrawn its subpoena for former President Donald Trump to testify before Congress.

In a letter sent to Trump attorney David Warrington, Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS), Chairman of the January 6 Committee, said that the subpoena he issued to Trump back in October would no longer be pursued.

“As you may know, the Select Committee has concluded its hearings, released its final report and will very soon reach its end. In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena,” Thompson wrote.

“Therefore, through this letter, I hereby formally withdraw the subpoena issued to former President Trump, and notify you that he is no longer obligated to comply or produce records in response to said subpoena,” it added. “We appreciate your engagement with the Select Committee on this matter.”

President Trump's Response.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/28/january-6-committee-withdraws-donald-trump-subpoena/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump….
Love him or hate him, he never backs down or is at a loss for words! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
In other words "We got nothing"

We got em!!

We got him now!

We got him this time!

For the fiftieth time.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the walls are closing in

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bogus Charges Again

Just like the Russian Collusion and the Impeachments, Democrats pretend that Trump broke the law.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It truly reveals the ineptness of the Demonrat Party.

Even with all of the help of the corrupt DOJ,Fake News and the Demonrat base,the members of the Demonrat Party have not been able to vanquish President Trump.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Bogus Charges Again

Just like the Russian Collusion and the Impeachments, Democrats pretend that Trump broke the law.
The problem is, in New York and Washington D.C. the democRATs could bring Donald up an any charge and they would win in either of those cities. Evidence is not required. Just put it in front of a jury and I would almost bet they will get a conviction and never introduce a single fact or piece of evidence.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Bogus Charges Again

I believe what your picture says, says it all.
The real target, is those who believe In The ideals that this country was founded on. If you believe that the Bill Of Rights recognizes that the Rights enumerated comes from God, and forbids the government from interfering with them, YOU ARE THE TARGET! You, me, and everybody else who believes this, WE ARE THE TARGETS!
Keep your powder dry. It’s gonna get way worse.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one has paid the price.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rte

Even with all of the help of the corrupt DOJ,Fake News and the Demonrat base,the members of the Demonrat Party have not been able to vanquish President Trump.

PMay I bring your Attention to the Latest 1.7 Trillion Dollar spending Bill that just passed both Houses ..

They Needed Reptiles to pass it and they got them ..

Trump is still standing not because their inept he’s still standing because he’s a great Rallying Point for them ..

The Demoncrat’s are winning a lot of the Core Battles and Trump is Their Shinny Object ..

Case in Point

Fetterman the Hospice Cases he’s going to Washington Cuz of Orange Man Bad ..

Mean Tweets ..

The Hate for Trump is powerful enough to Destroy the Universe..

That’s why Trumps still Around ..

IC B3

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Bullschitt.

Fetterman is going to Washington because they committed vote/voter fraud.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Grab em by the puzzy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No one has paid the price.
Yet. It’s a pretty powerful word.
When I was a kid, computers were great big things, filling an entire room. Only the rich or the government could afford them.
Now you’ve got one in the palm of your hand.
When I was a kid, we had maybe 15 to 20 years of using oil for fuel. After that, it was gone.
Now we learn that we’ve just barely tapped what’s available, here in the US!
Technology has grown leaps and bounds. Hell, when I was young, if you got over 100,000 miles out of a vehicle with a gas engine, you were lucky.
Nowadays 200,000 miles is the norm.
I’ve come to think that “yet” has become as big a word as “if”.
Who knows what’s coming?
But if we allow the evil people to control what We The People know better, we are lost.
I pray to God that more of us will wake up, but I know that times are getting short.
I hope to hell that We The People wake up before it’s too late.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
You’ll have an Outstanding Representative in the Senate..

Robocyclops ..

Black Hoody and All ..

The Package

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by rte

PMay I bring your Attention to the Latest 1.7 Trillion Dollar spending Bill that just passed both Houses ..

They Needed Reptiles to pass it and they got them ..

Trump is still standing not because their inept he’s still standing because he’s a great Rallying Point for them ..

The Demoncrat’s are winning a lot of the Core Battles and Trump is Their Shinny Object ..

Case in Point

Fetterman the Hospice Cases he’s going to Washington Cuz of Orange Man Bad ..

Mean Tweets ..

The Hate for Trump is powerful enough to Destroy the Universe..

That’s why Trumps still Around ..

There's that pesky #17 again

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.