Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This reminds me of the black folks that sued Popeye’s for failure to supply their Chicken sandwiches.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gunzo
The gov't ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ taught them to be this way. Low IQ's to begin with and when the basics are handed to them free, they'll never learn what it takes to stay out of trouble, work, & fend for themselves.

With food, water & shelter given to them they are the freest people in the country to do & act as they please with no repercussions.

If they were totally cut off from assistance there would be turmoil & folks fear that. But IMO that is the hurdle that needs to be crossed.

Fixed it for ya..........

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
to manage their emotions with any self control?

Maybe it’s just ‘clickbait’ on social media platforms that show endless videos of black’s and their ridiculous and violent behavior in public over what most people would consider a-nothing-burger...

Maybe it’s not as wide spread as one is led to believe by the media...Maybe it’s just being highlighted for ‘clicks’. All I know is, Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

It does appear that since BLM became the battle cry for action against racial inequality, there has been a ‘Liberal shift’ for the public to endure, almost in a complicit like way, and accept this absurd and chronic criminal behavior of black folk acting out in public as a new normal, including violence against others.

I’m just spit-balling here...Aside from the usual suspects - Liberals, politicians, and dumbfûck white people. I’m leaning hard into Corporate America as one of the first dominoes to fall, thus giving a footing to these behaviors we see playing out across the US.

Big American businesses were willing to take the hand of New York, Chicago and DC, Consumer Consultant Firms and allow these young, new generation of thinkers to write strategic action plans for Corporations to avoid being canceled my the social media assassins.

These plans called for companies to not aggressively pursue criminal charges against theft, vandalism, arson, and even assault upon their workers. Policies of ‘stand down and stand by’ were instituted.

Shît...Idk? It’s all confusing to me, when every single black person I talk to seems no different than me, and just as upset by what is going on today. Then I see these idiots wrecking people, places and things and wonder again, WTF?

Is this really going to be our new normal?

🦫

They’re not like us, NBN!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
One must have the ability to REASON. Consider the advantages vs repercussions and disadvantages of one's actions.

It takes brains.

Like, do I chunk dis chair and whack thet cracka bitch and have fun?

Vs.

Like, do I chunk dis chair and whack thet cracka bitch an go to jail or not chunk dis chair an go home an get me some stinky poo and have fun?

Answer. Spend de nite in jail.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
One must have the ability to REASON. Consider the advantages vs repercussions and disadvantages of one's actions.

It takes brains.

Like, do I chunk dis chair and whack thet cracka bitch and have fun?

Vs.

Like, do I chunk dis chair and whack thet cracka bitch an go to jail or not chunk dis chair an go home an get me some stinky poo and have fun?

Answer. Spend de nite in jail.

Niqqers don’t give a schitt. They believe Laws don’t apply to them. And that we owe them EVERYTHING for free. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Reloder28
This reminds me of the black folks that sued Popeye’s for failure to supply their Chicken sandwiches.

And they probably got some Libertard Judge and WON. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LBP

Maybe it’s just ‘clickbait’ on social media platforms that show endless videos of black’s and their ridiculous and violent behavior in public over what most people would consider a-nothing-burger...

Maybe it’s not as wide spread as one is led to believe by the media...Maybe it’s just being highlighted for ‘clicks’. All I know is, Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

It does appear that since BLM became the battle cry for action against racial inequality, there has been a ‘Liberal shift’ for the public to endure, almost in a complicit like way, and accept this absurd and chronic criminal behavior of black folk acting out in public as a new normal, including violence against others.

I’m just spit-balling here...Aside from the usual suspects - Liberals, politicians, and dumbfûck white people. I’m leaning hard into Corporate America as one of the first dominoes to fall, thus giving a footing to these behaviors we see playing out across the US.

Big American businesses were willing to take the hand of New York, Chicago and DC, Consumer Consultant Firms and allow these young, new generation of thinkers to write strategic action plans for Corporations to avoid being canceled my the social media assassins.

These plans called for companies to not aggressively pursue criminal charges against theft, vandalism, arson, and even assault upon their workers. Policies of ‘stand down and stand by’ were instituted.

Shît...Idk? It’s all confusing to me, when every single black person I talk to seems no different than me, and just as upset by what is going on today. Then I see these idiots wrecking people, places and things and wonder again, WTF?

🦫

Damn there’s some strong IQ surfacing now.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Reloaded28 has posted that his wife makes him sit down to urinate.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That has happened MULTIPLE times with the sandwiches and with chicken on the bone in many regions with Popeye’s
There were memes unto themselves regarding the hand written signage they used to post. Not withstanding the antics of groids going apeshît on youtube about it.
Cmon man, don’t be gettin all senile acting on us like youre aloof and forgot this.

Every time you EVER see me post “fambly or how peepl posta feeb dey famblys” eludes to this event.

Cmon man take your Prevagen 😀😃😅

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

That has happened MULTIPLE times with the sandwiches and with chicken on the bone in many regions with Popeye’s

Cmon man, don’t be gettin all senile acting on us like youre aloof and forgot this.

Probably never read it. Since I hate fuggin Popeye’s Chicken. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Popeye’s is superior to KFC.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t matter, those outages were part of American historical culture.

Try to keep up

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by LBP

🦫

Damn there’s some strong IQ surfacing now.

LOL

About time you started Connecting Dots

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I seen pictures of you burning Couches..

You got in Ya ..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jag and chilieater will be back to worshipping black cock in one more day.

Book it.

LOL

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Cracka Girl in the Waffle House was getting down pretty well. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Don’t eat either one.

There’s a little Mom & Pop place I hit if I want good fried chicken. Otherwise, I just cook my own.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/29/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

There were memes unto themselves regarding the hand written signage they used to post. Not withstanding the antics of groids going apeshît on youtube about it.

Every time you EVER see me post “fambly or how peepl posta feeb dey famblys” eludes to this event.

Cmon man take your Prevagen 😀😃😅

How come your posts don’t show that you edited them ??? 🤪

And WTF is Prevagen ? 😬

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/29/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

That doesn't take much.

Most any grocery store deli chicken does too.

Page 2 of 29 1 2 3 4 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 163bc, 06hunter59, 60 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,597
Posts18,473,504
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.