Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Pics of the stripper????

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Arrrrgh....

Probably a Crack Ho from one of the sleazy strip joints. ๐Ÿคฎ

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ Skรฝla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Simple really, if you vote for ANY democrat (nationally, statewide, or locally), you are secular, anti-Second Amendment and overall a traitor to the American Way of Life... PERIOD.

Our founding fathers didnโ€™t consider theyโ€™d all (including many Republicans) be a bunch of immoral gold diggers.

๐Ÿ˜‰

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I've seen pics of her, she's pretty young lady.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I remember when female SS details said Pedo loved to swim nude so theyโ€™d have to watch him! Iโ€™m certain Hunter is just a pleasure to be around.

America, Our Country and weโ€™re taking it back.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Death ends life.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joe will show more interest in her if he's still around when she hits about 8-10 years old.

It seems to me like she'd be better off with a different last name so people didn't know who spawned her. It's kind if like arguing she wants the Manson last name because Charles was famous and had some followers that thought he was charismatic. Yes, that's true but let's look at his list of accomplishments.

I wish people still valued merit over notoriety. More evidence of our cultural problems. The Biden name should be an embarrassment to any kid. Who'd want to be associated with such debased lying, plagiarizing, overtly racist, incredibly corrupt people that are responsible for the deaths of thousands through their greed and politically motivated proxy wars, human trafficking, and drug running.

Thats not even including their sins of omission. Just think of the people they could have helped if they would have ever tried, maybe just a bit. Even mooshell held up a bring back our girls sign once. That's considered major work towards helping others by most millennials and gen z'rs. You know, because actually doing real stuff for others is like hard. When has a Biden even held up a hash tag sign on behalf of others?

It's like Satan had a bastard child and she's going to court to get his name. The real tragedy is the 4 year old that could really just use a decent loving person in her life that is looking out for her best interest instead of trying to exploit her for their own selfish reasons. Mom should work at getting her life together and finding a decent man to help raise the kid. A guy she'll one day be proud to call dad and want to honor him by taking his name.

I can't think of anyone of the Bidens that could help raise that kid in a genuine loving way that shell grow up proud of. Even Dr Jill couldn't because she's too busy committing elder abuse on her demented husband to care about a potential grandkid. Although step grammies often don't have the world's best track record. If Joe himself has a lucid moment I doubt he cares about her anymore than he does the thousands of kids that are being trafficked by the cartels or those being poisoned by the same cartels and his Chinese sponsors.

Bb

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Somewhere in Arkansas is a child with a hooker for a mother, a drug addict father, and grandfather is POTUS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"And the Biden name is now synonymous with being well educated, successful, financially acute, and politically powerful",....... They forgot to mention "above the law" in there. Just think how advantageous that could be.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The Mama's grandfather or father is a famous Shotgun gunsmith. Rob Roberts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Simple really, if you vote for ANY democrat, you are secular, anti-Second Amendment and overall a traitor to the American Way of Life... PERIOD.
jorge,it is not healthy to hold back your feelings.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Honestly, so what? I didn't read this, but if support was provided, than it's a moral issue. Morals are subjective. I go by a simple "Do Right, Make Right, or else You're Wrong and Should be forced to Do Right) creed. Unfortunately, the world is such that both men and women make stupid choices.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Simple really, if you vote for ANY democrat, you are secular, anti-Second Amendment and overall a traitor to the American Way of Life... PERIOD.

Unfortunately the same can be said about support for some Republicans.

I like to keep things simple; ALL democrats are bad and not ALL repubics are good

A good principle to guide me through life: โ€œThis is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worseโ€ฆโ€
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
More on the Biden's Clinton-like use of lawyers to weaponize the law against anybody they see as a threat to their criminal financial empire:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ear-old-daughter-remains-estranged-child

Hunter Biden wrote in his 2021 book "Beautiful Things" that he fought Roberts' paternity suit because, being a crackhead, he had no recollection of the incident that led to the pregnancy.

"The other women I'd been with during rampages since my divorce were hardly the dating type. We would satisfy our immediate needs and little else," wrote Hunter, adding "I'm not proud of it."

According to Roberts, Hunter has a "long, and lengthy, history of attempting to avoid discovery by filing endless and recurrent motions for protective orders. Additionally, this case was finally resolved the first time when this court denied the defendant's motion for a protective order relating to discovery."

Roberts has requested a list of Hunter's residences for the past 10 years, along with vehicles he's owned or driven for the past five years in order to obtain evidence of his "well-established history of a lavish lifestyle."

"[Biden] objects and refuses to provide all the requested information. Instead, [Biden] seeks a protective order," reads a filing. She's also requested information related to a federal investigation into Hunter's "tax affairs."

"This information is relevant to determine if, as Federal authorities insinuated, the defendant failed to disclose all his income as this goes to earning capability and Mr. Biden's credibility."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sounds like they are taking a page out of the Trump playbook.

deny, delay, conceal, attack, delay some more.

don't forget to take the 5th amendment if you are under oath.

Not very uplifting.

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always take the fifth

of the brown likker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if you can't get a handle!

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
sounds like they are taking a page out of the Trump playbook.

deny, delay, conceal, attack, delay some more.

don't forget to take the 5th amendment if you are under oath.

Not very uplifting.

Look at this dipschit still with a raging case of TDS.

lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Courts can say what they want.

But, she ain't a Biden til she's showered with grandpa.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could you imagine the constant 24/7/365 bombardment if this were President Trump's son and he were still in office?

There MSM would make millions of the story and every juicy detail whether true or not.

But since they are the propaganda arm of the democrat party..... Crickets!

ฮœฮŸฮ›ฮฉฮ ฮ›ฮ‘ฮ’ฮ•
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (257robertsimp, 1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,541
Posts18,472,864
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.