Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
This has been posted to the internet as the suspect.

Bryan Christopher Kohberger

[Linked Image]
I dont see anything.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
That man they arrested, Bryan Christopher Kohberger, is as narrow through the eyes as a cutworm. Looks just like a mass murderer. wink

I wonder if they have any more evidence on him other than he drives a white car? Knife? Prints? Security video? Bloody clothing or shoes? It'll be interesting to see what the cops have.

Maybe the cops were not as incompetent as the parents claimed they were. smile

L.W.
If the cops are smart and in order not to contaminate their case they will simply say, "we have an arrest" and give his name and then shut the hell up. Don't say another word until it's time for the trial.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rolly
Something I don’t understand is how a vet can put our pets down so easily when necessary but we can’t find the right drugs to put down criminals when warranted. I hope they got the right guy. I wonder what clues led to his arrest?
I've said that many times. The problem is that the liberal drug companies forbid their stuff to be used for executions. They won't sell it for that purpose and the states can't go around them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'd love to see the evidence they have on this guy. Must be a pretty strong case.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Scranton, PA.

Probably buddies with Biden and that retard governor.

Last edited by tzone; 12/30/22.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Grad student at WSU. Anyone care to guess field of study?
Psych/criminology
That's only 7 or 8 miles from Moscow and there's a lot of student interchange. I'm sure he knew at least 1 of the victims, maybe all of them.

When I was in college in the late 60's, the Idaho age for drinking beer was 19 while in WA, it was 21. On any evening, the drunk drivers going home to WA made for some hazardous driving on the highway. Playboy magazine used to have an annual rating of the heaviest drinking colleges in the US. Uof I led the list year after year. It was because of all the WSU students coming across the border.

― George Orwell

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Last edited by hookeye; 12/30/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was ecstatic to see that a suspect in the Idaho murders was arrested.
Man was picked up in Scranton PA. clear across the country. Town where I was born.
Blessings on all the people who I know worked in a pressure cooker to solve this case.
Lord, we pray for rest for the souls of the victims, peace and strength for their families, and your blessings on all involved in the investigation.
BULLY! For John Law
The collective grief and sense of loss of the families simply cannot be grasped or aussaged. The saddest fact is that there is nothing that can bring these kids back. The damage is done and no punishment can begin to fix it.
Satan walks the Earth.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
A proper PhD thesis must look at things from all sides. He just wants to observe our justice system from the inside.

― George Orwell

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
This statement always struck me as weird. It’s been repeated in several stories related to the case. How do you not see all the blood and surmise they “may have passed out”?

Two surviving female roommates, who lived on the basement level, appeared to have slept through the gruesome attack.

Shortly before noon, the roommates summoned friends to the house because they believed one of the victims on the second-floor had passed out, authorities said.
I have been dispatched to several homes with the complaint that some has "passed out". It appears the average person does not know the difference between being passed out and dead. Blood should be a big indicator but to many, they just don't know the difference or are reluctant to use the word "dead". They will let the police or the deputy use the "d" word. But, they will not.

kwg
the way I understood it was they couldn't get the door open it was lock and they thought they were passed put in the room, they couldn't actually see them

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
This statement always struck me as weird. It’s been repeated in several stories related to the case. How do you not see all the blood and surmise they “may have passed out”?

Two surviving female roommates, who lived on the basement level, appeared to have slept through the gruesome attack.

Shortly before noon, the roommates summoned friends to the house because they believed one of the victims on the second-floor had passed out, authorities said.
I have been dispatched to several homes with the complaint that some has "passed out". It appears the average person does not know the difference between being passed out and dead. Blood should be a big indicator but to many, they just don't know the difference or are reluctant to use the word "dead". They will let the police or the deputy use the "d" word. But, they will not.

Absolutely, those two young kids were probably spooked to high heaven. Who know what they really said?

kwg

"an armed society is a polite society"
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I'll be damed, I guess they WERE working the case...

Now all the resident purse clutchers, Columbo's, and Matlock's can rest easy.

You think any of those biatching and moaning claiming ineptitude will admit they were wrong? Don't count on it

All of the Murder She wrote boomers solved this the first day. Their endless hours working the case paid off

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They found a white Hyundai Elantra at his home in PA. There's a lot of information that the cops haven't released yet. They haven't said how they identified that car.
HYUNDAI

― George Orwell

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by tzone
Scranton, PA.

And Jim, and Pam, and Michael, Dwight, Kevin, Angela, Creed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by tzone
Scranton, PA.

And Jim, and Pam, and Michael, Dwight, Kevin, Angela, Creed
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It's great to finally see some movement on this case. Update at 1pm Idaho time.

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
This is more than a little weird.

[Linked Image]

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Death penalty is too lenient for this loser. Needs a slow painful death over years. Something ISIS or medieval like.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Chestnuthill Twp in Pa. is the 7th borough of NYC. Pocono Country Place in Coolbaugh Twp is the 6th. There are more NYC scum there than left in Staten Island and Brooklyn . White , black or Brown , Just useless degenerates. I used to live and enjoy life in this part of the world until the outflow after 9-11 ruined it. I am sure the Plandemic has lowered the bar even further.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I'll be damed, I guess they WERE working the case...

Now all the resident purse clutchers, Columbo's, and Matlock's can rest easy.

You think any of those biatching and moaning claiming ineptitude will admit they were wrong? Don't count on it

All of the Murder She wrote boomers solved this the first day. Their endless hours working the case paid off

Right, I forgot.......

Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,706
Posts18,494,396
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.