Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC
YoderbOy I'd buy one of your fancy cOd sAck cases if you'd get the Amish to fur line one for me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1655336374...r=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Which is a demonstration of what a dumb phuuk you really are, Luther........

Several of the holsters ARE lined with wool........... BUT...........line a friction call holster with wool and it'll smooth off the roughed-up surface every time you put the call in and take it out. 🙄

I kinda even thought a guy as slow in the head as you would grasp THAT.............seeing as how you're the resident eXspurt and all. Guess I was giving you too much credit.

Here ya go YoderbOy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here's how you carry a pot call in a lined cOd sack case...one is American Alligator the other is Elephant leather....the sriker case is made from Hippo leather.

The call with the ivory inlay is slate...I put the slate surface next to a piece of green scotch pad...the other call is glass I carry it with surface riding on a piece of sand paper.

Hope that's nOt too fast for you Donnie

I have to ask, just a few post back, you were saying you could not condition a call with sandpaper, what is that square of sandpaper doing in the call case?

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I was kinda wondering that myself..................

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First...

Then...

It never ends.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm sure there's a reply coming that will double down on stupid..................

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I turned down a fork horn on my first day of muzzle loading season. I drew a doe tag for a bucks only WMA but have enough deer meat in the freezer that I haven't bothered with it. May still use it. Still have another week to go.
Just curious. Where'd the venison in your freezer come from, leftover from the 2021 season ? I killed six in 2021, two bucks and four does and it's all gone.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I turned down a fork horn on my first day of muzzle loading season. I drew a doe tag for a bucks only WMA but have enough deer meat in the freezer that I haven't bothered with it. May still use it. Still have another week to go.
Just curious. Where'd the venison in your freezer come from, leftover from the 2021 season ? I killed six in 2021, two bucks and four does and it's all gone.

No, it's all from this year. It comes from family that hunts. Mine will be gone by summer but there is always more somewhere in the family I can get.

I've seen does most times I've been out. Our public land has limited anterless days sprinkled in the season. Even on those days I've turned them down. They're just meat and I already have that. Same with a little buck.

I entered several tag drawings before the season started. One of them was a quota turkey hunt on some prime public land, which is the one I wanted. I didn't get it. I ended up with a doe tag on an otherwise bucks-only WMA.

This is the first year in a long time I didn't haul my tree stand into the woods. I may end up selling it. I don't know yet. I did buy a deer cart for this year. Hauling a deer more than a mile out of the woods is a chore. That cart should make it easier. Didn't use it this year. But I may still go out one more time before season ends on January 7.

Our winter turkeyt season opens on January 14 and runs through January 28. I'll be going out for that. Small game is still in season thru the end of February.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 12/31/22.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
He probably got it from road kill.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Man that all sounds like too much trouble to me. We just buy our licenses and put in for our doe tags for the WMU's we want and then hunt wherever and whenever we want on public land or private {with permission of course} within that WMU. Fortunately there is LOTS of State land around here and I have permission on several tracts of private land scattered across six counties, including my next door neighbors 126 acres and the neighbors 200 acres right across the road. I usually kill 5 or 6 deer a season and that along with the squirrels, rabbits, grouse, turkeys, waterfowl and fish we take throughout the year makes up 90% of the meat we eat.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by pullit
I have to ask, just a few post back, you were saying you could not condition a call with sandpaper, what is that square of sandpaper doing in the call case?

The sand paper sitting next to the glass surface keeps it ready to play and for touching the surface up should the surface loose its dust.

The green scotch brite keeps the slate surface from getting slick in transport.

Carried like this the calls are ready to play without any conditioning during the hunt.

What I said was a raw polished piece glass can not be conditioned like this glass call is with just a piece of sand paper.

You can not buy one with a little spot scratched up on it and hope to ever get it like this with sand paper.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If glocksuck'a had to depend on meat he killed he'd be in bad shape....

IC B3

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Yawn...............

Guess over-priced calls need over-priced cases.

Go show somebody who wants to pay you 3 grande for it.

Dummie Stark....these are my personal hunting calls and are not forsale at any price...the glass call I made in 1993 the slate this past year.

Some people like nice stuff then there are people like you that like cheap trailer trash stuff.

Besides I would never sell a mOron like you a call at any price.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Those calls you make are damn nice but I couldn't afford to spend that kinda money on a call unless I won millions in the lottery.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Me either that's why I make my own.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC

What'd you kill this year? Anything? When I posted squirrels I killed, you critized that. When I posted a turkey I killed, you critizied that. And you've posted nothing. The deer photo you posted probably aint yours. If we had to live on your honesty, we'd all starve.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by pullit

The sand paper sitting next to the glass surface keeps it ready to play and for touching the surface up should the surface loose its dust.

The green scotch brite keeps the slate surface from getting slick in transport.

Carried like this the calls are ready to play without any conditioning during the hunt.

What I said was a raw polished piece glass can not be conditioned like this glass call is with just a piece of sand paper.

You can not buy one with a little spot scratched up on it and hope to ever get it like this with sand paper.

That's retarded. You can perfectly condition a glass call from a new slick surface to a properly conditioned surface with just sand paper.

These three glass calls and the aluminum call have all seen only sand paper.

Your advice sucks so bad I'm believing what you actually know about calls would fit in a bee's diqk.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Top left looks like a slate call..... do us up a video of you playing them.

You ain't got the bAlls

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC

What'd you kill this year? Anything? When I posted squirrels I killed, you critized that. When I posted a turkey I killed, you critizied that. And you've posted nothing. The deer photo you posted probably aint yours. If we had to live on your honesty, we'd all starve.

What ever I said I killed you would call me a liar.

Heres a fact....you posted no spring turkeys....no spring season squirrels and 1 fall season squirrel (and claimed you killed two or three that day).

You shot a hen turkey with buck shot while deer hunting....you really should be ashamed of doing that.

Killer you ain't

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The top left one is a slate call. Congratulations. You ain't quite as dumb as you come across.

I posted no spring turkeys, because I didn't kill one. I did post a video of one I called in and shot at and missed after it got chased into a tree by a deer, both or which were visible in that video. You must remember that - you posted on your Old Masturbator private forum and made fun of it, not remembering I would see it, too. Then you lied about its contents. They you claimed later you never saw a turkey or a deer in it. By the way, that was one more turkey in my video than any video you have on your youtube page.

And despite what you think you are, you are no arbitor over this forum, and no one has any duty to come here and report their day's activities to you. You've overestimated your importance here.

And I should be ashamed of killing a turkey that was in season with buckshot, which is legal, while deer hunting? You bragged about beating a turkey to death with a branch. Jesus, you are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

And if my opinion is that you're a liar and a thief, maybe it's because it seems you've given evidence of both.

And "killin'" aint all that important to me. Taking an animal's life is no small thing. But you seem to enjoy it. Beating animals to death with sticks. And claiming you love killing turkeys and stepping on their necks while they are flopping around. And killing far in excess of your need. Along with your threats to find me, step on my neck and cut my ear off. Well, I think that speaks volumes about you.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/01/23.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I said bite your ear off get it straight.....

True no one is under any obligation to post a picture of anything they kill.....I have a good reputation in the turkey world as a turkey call maker who does what he says and treats everyone one the same whether you work at Wally World or youre a Millionaire....I also have a rather nasty reputation of coming down hard on a guy when he lies or tries to manipulate me.....I'm as far from a liar or a theif as you'll ever cross paths with.

If I do come back to Powhatan this spring I'll meet you somewhere secluded and we can talk and you can even video it.

All I saw in the turkey video was a scared little man that was figitiing around and scared to death of a turkey and blast his gun up into space....you pulled the video down because you know I'm right about it.

Post it back up and take it like a man I was being nice with you before.

You ain't got the balls little man.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You've changed your stories so much, I suspect everyone thinks you're a liar. You have zero respect across the hunting internet. You've squandered any credibility you may have ever had. How many forums have you been banned from? Tell us.

As far as being nice, you haven't got a clue as to how to do that. Your honor is shot here and across the internet. No one respects you. The only support you have are some cronies who think they want to stay on your list.

How does it feel? You've insulted every other call maker out there. Your insecurity is so apparent, only a fool would deny it.

You've made nothing but enemies since you've learned how to punch keys on your kEybOarD. You've insulted Shaman, Shrapnel. You've stalked Yoder. You've insulted BSAHunter, and Paul Bernard. You started trouble with Big Stick. You went into someones classified ad and ruined it. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

So how does it feel, Luther? How does it feel to have zero respect as a person? Nobody like you. You're the biggest phoney on this forum. You should sew a big P on you shirts.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/01/23.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,135
Posts18,483,942
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.