Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Hey Jag, what is this called????????? whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://qalerts.app/?n=4961

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #17963505 12/31/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #17963519 12/31/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Medium bark, no bite.

2 hints for you mtnsnake and 2 things to ponder.
How good is your military history? Think, The Battle of the Trebbia River. What took place? What was the "PLAN"? Did the Carthaginians "TRUST" the "PLAN"?
Now think Law of War manual. What is the EVE of 11/5?, it would be 11/4. What is 11.4 in the Law of War Manual? What does say about 11.4? Now think, Remember, Remember, the 5th of Nov. or 11.5 of the Law of War Manual. What does it say? And now a bonus hint. What is 18.18 in the Law of War manual?
Another bonus for you. Nov.4 1952 was a 70yr Delta for the NSA (Q). That would be the Eve of the 5th of Nov. If you mirror 18.18 of the Law of War manual you would have a 72yr. Delta for the first free elections in this country. 18+18+18+18=72.

You may consider this a medium bite, but this is the bite that will end it all and turn it around. So, as the Carthaginians did with Hannibal, we should do the same with Trump.........................TRUST THE PLAN

Happy New Year

K22 #17963689 12/31/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
MAGA

The Future will prove the past.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/31/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17963832 01/01/23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But will man still be alive to reap the benefits? This has gone on way too long.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
But will man still be alive to reap the benefits? This has gone on way too long.

The short answer is yes. Some won't, that's for certain. The "Tares" will be removed if you want to use that terminology. Those whose lamps, who's faith, stayed full will be around for the big party.
Here's something to consider and think about. The "War of Armageddon" has depicted in Revelations was never a physical war no matter what Religion and it's scholars told us, it was always a war for your mind. We use the term, a cyber war, but those who know war call it a "5th dimensional warfare". No bullets, no guns, no tanks or any of that stuff we are programmed to believe determines a war. This war, WWIII is Mind Control.

K22 #17964014 01/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And the Mark will be IN the forehead or hand.

What's IN the forehead? The mind.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #17964024 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17964027 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Well written and worth the time to read.

THE NIGHT IS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN
“WE ARE NOT HERE TO CURSE THE DARKNESS, BUT TO LIGHT THE CANDLE THAT CAN GUIDE US THROUGH THE DARKNESS TO A SAFE AND SANE FUTURE”

— President John F. Kennedy —

Anons of The Great Awakening,

Ten days ago was December 21st of 2022. For the astronomers and celestially wise ones among us, you may already know that the 21st of December marks the winter solstice; the darkest day of the year. This winter solstice is rather special though, as 12/21/22 marks 1080 days since January 6th of 2020, and the Insurrection of the Democrats and their foreign allies against a sitting President of The United States of America.

1080 days . . .

That is a curious numerological coincidence. It is one integer off from the geometric measurement of 180 degrees; the exact distance around a circle that must be measured in order to face an opposite direction. Also the exact distance around the sun that the Earth must travel in order to be half way around a full orbit. Rather intriguing, as this is precisely the subject of today’s post. We are exactly two astrological years into the Biden coup d’etat, and the occupation of America by a foreign power, and exactly half way through the long winter of 2022. From here on out we will not only be gaining physical sunlight, but also light of a different kind; the light in the darkness that shines upon the evil and corrupted demons of this world, and scorches them with the heat of truth.

Another curious numerological coincidence can be found in the addition of the numbers that comprise 12/21/22. — 1+2 + 2+1 + 2+2 = 10. It is rather interesting that 10 days after the Winter Solstice we find ourselves at the dawning of a new year. Those who have been around The Great Awakening for awhile know the significance the number 10. While this may not be the 10 days that Q references, they are a set of 10 days separating two significant and correlated days. The 21st and the 31st both are representational of the same thing; the ending of not only the celestial year, but also the terrestrial calendar, and the dawning of a new year for all humanity.

The past has become history, and the future lay before us uncharted. This is a time for new horizons, new charted courses, and a turning of events in The Great Game between the White Hats and Black Hats. A time of revelation, and apocalypse. Those who know their history know that the word apocalypse does not entail a great calamity or disaster, but rather the combination of two words; APO- translating to the English prefix UN-, and KALUPTEIN, which translates to the English verb ‘TO COVER’. When the world was enchanted 10 years ago in 2012 by the ending of the Mayan calendar, the popular media made the event out to be a time of cataclysm, destruction, and turmoil. They deliberately misconstrued the meaning of the word. The great apocalypse of the Cabal and Deep State shall be a great revealing, uncovering, and disclosure of the deep dark world they have constructed.

A DEEP DARK WORLD IS BEING EXPOSED
It was Thomas Paine who once wrote that:

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

— Thomas Paine —

We Anons of The Great Awakening are no summer or sunshine patriots. We are the Dark Knights of The Great Awakening, the Digital Soldiers that humanity needs, but does not deserve in these times of turmoil and darkness. We few who stood our ground against the monsters of the abyss that were set upon humanity by the wicked and evil Cabal; we are why the Cabal spend their waking nights sleepless and in fear. They know that we know what they have done, and that we will never stop in our quest to expose their crimes against the children of humanity. The Cabal can never understand why we do what we do. Our values and the motivations that drive us are anathema to those of the Cabal. We are not in this mission for the fame, the glory, or the riches. We are part of The Great Awakening; a movement dedicated to truth, liberty, and justice. A movement dedicated to The Fall of the Cabal.

MISSION: KEEP THE PUBLIC CONTROLLED AND IN THE DARK
“We’re at war. No one wants to admit it but humanity is under attack. One very specific man might be all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat of our brief existence. We need a leader, and surround him with the brightest, the toughest, the deadliest allies we can find. The team will have to be strong, their resolve unquestionable.”

— The Illusive Man — Mass Effect 2 —

Make no mistake about our present predicament Anons. We are engaged in the middle of the Third World War; a Fifth Generation War of digital battlefields, and digital soldiers. The Global Cabal, Death Cult, and American Deep State have been doing their utmost to keep humanity in the dark about a great many truths. The efforts of the Q Team and the Military in bringing together a group of dedicated, selfless, and truth seeking Anons has ensured that the best laid plans of the criminal syndicate have been failing spectacularly.

The age of darkness is waning, and the Deep State players are well aware that their days on this planet are numbered. They will not give up, nor will they surrender, even now that they know they are fighting a losing battle against an army of Digital Soldiers that grows by tens of thousands with each and every passing day. These criminals will continue their information war until the bitter end, denying, lying, propagating their fictitious narratives, and doing everything they can to seed and spread darkness. They will fail, as they know, just as we know, that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

To echo Thomas Paine once again: “THESE are the times that try men's souls.” We must acknowledge that the prerogative of the Cabalists and Deep Staters is to wage a propaganda war against all mankind in an effort to deceive the lot of us into believing that we are in a losing war. The only weapon remaining in the arsenal of the Deep State is their ability to propagate mass fear, depression, and hopelessness.

ONE PARTY DISCUSSES DARKNESS
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

— Frank Herbert, Dune, Litany Against Fear —

The Cabal wants humanity to be afraid; afraid of climate change, of disease, famine, global warming, racism, gender identity, men, women, war, scarcity, artificial intelligence, disasters and a myriad of other panic inducing happenings. The Cabalists quite literally thrive upon the fear of humanity and their children. It is for this reason that their Main Stream Media propaganda apparatus only ever engages in narratives that enforce negative emotions. They require humanity to live in a constant state of fear so that they can maintain their mechanisms of control over us.

The greatest weakness of the Cabalists and Deep Staters lay in humanity’s ability to face its fears, and overcome them. Fear is often considered one of the more useless emotions in the modern era. Gone are the days in we roamed the fields and country side as a band of nomads, running from the tigers, bears, and lions. In those days, fear was a useful emotion that protected us against real danger. Today fear has been turned against us by the propaganda apparatus of the Cabal. They have honed their ability to instill fear in the minds of the masses. This is not to say that the danger is not real, and that we should not tread carefully and with caution in the coming days. Rather, we must recognize irrational fear for what it is, and be prepared to counter this emotion with love, joy, and hope and light wherever we see darkness thriving.

ONE PARTY DISCUSSES GOD
”The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou annointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”

— Psalm 23:1-6 —

We are quickly approaching the precipice during which the ultimate fear shall be set upon humanity. Even the most stalwart among our community of Anons may falter during the times that are ahead. Steel yourselves for what is to come, and be prepared to shepherd those around you through the evil and the shadows that are to be revealed and disclosed to humanity in the coming days. This will not be an easy time for the world. There will be difficult truths that will come to light. These truths will cut deep, and leave scars that will be remembered by our descendants for generations to come.

DARK TO LIGHT
”THE LIGHT OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHINES BRIGHTLY, BUT THE LAMP OF THE WICKED IS EXTINGUISHED - PROVERBS 13:9”

The crimes against children, ritualized sacrifice, sex trafficking, slavery; all of it will be revealed in time. This disclosure is undoubtedly occurring at an accelerated pace each and every single day. As more and more of our friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintance begin to awaken, we must be prepared to guide them in their awakening. We Anons have had over five years to come to solace with the happenings that are to come. For those who are still deep in the world of dreams, their awakening will be abrupt. In such a state of mind panic may overtake rational thought processes. We may indeed see our loved ones go through the five stages of grief, those being denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. We may be in for a long road to finally come to that last stage of acceptance for all of humanity. Q told us once that the truth would put 99% of humanity in the hospital, and that the awakening must be controlled. The shift from DARK to LIGHT must be done carefully, slowly, and steadily so as not to completely traumatize the world to a degree that cannot be recovered from.

LIGHT THROUGH DARKNESS
Q told us that it was never going to be enough to simply tell humanity what has transpired over the course of the last several decades. Humanity could never be told of the horrors of the Cabal and be led to believe them through mere words. Hollywood has done its job well in desensitizing humanity to mass violence and trauma with their propagation of overt gore and violence in their movies and media. It is one thing to see the horrors on the television, and to hear and read about them in the news, it is another thing entirely to live these horrors. Experience is often cited as being the greatest teacher of all. Humanity had to be led into the lions den like Daniel in the Bible, and forced to confront their fears and overcome them. Only then can humanity face down the evil of the Cabal and vanquish these demons from our planet once and for all.

LIGHT WILL OVERCOME, EXPOSE, REVEAL, AND DEFEAT DARKNESS
To those Anons who are losing hope in these times of darkness, I wish to encourage and give hope to you that the evil that we are witnessing grip the nations of the world is only a passing shadow. I have quoted the words of Samwise Gamgee from Peter Jackson’s interpretation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Two Towers before, and I believe it is worth quoting here again. At the end of the film, when Frodo and Sam have entered their darkest of days, it is Sam who gives solace to Frodo with the following words of wisdom and kindness.

“It’s like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened. But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. Because they were holding on to something. That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, And it’s worth fighting for.

— Samwise Gamgee —

TRUTH SHINES LIGHT
You, Anons, are the light in the darkness for humanity. You are the lighthouse that shines a beacon of hope in The Storm. Q could not have accomplished The Great Awakening without your help. They would have surely failed in their war against the Cabal without the legions of Digital Soldiers and Keyboard Warriors who have been fighting ceaselessly and tirelessly through the darkest days of humanity to bring light of truth into the dark shadows of the world. If you have remained a part of The Great Awakening through these perilous days of darkness, then you are to be commended on your stalwartness and faith. You have shown the Cabalists and Deep Staters that your spirit cannot be broken. You are the one the Death Cultists fear the most, as they cannot extinguish your light no matter how hard they may try.

LIGHT SAVES HUMANITY
I urge every Anon to enter 2023 with a new frame of mind. The past 3 years have been difficult, traumatizing, and draining for many of us. I will readily admit that I have been struggling with my own demons of depression and anger during these times. It has been my family here on The Great Awakening that has kept my spirits up. Let us enter the new year with a mindset to bring love, joy, and hope back to humanity. We have been set upon each other this past decade through means of 5th Gen Warfare aimed at turning friends, family, and neighbors into enemies. It is time to dissolve these barriers of hate, anger, and fear and let shine the light of The Great Awakening across the world.

To all the Anons of The Great Awakening, I wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a Joyful New Year!

— QANAUT —

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

How about .......Q proof.

Whip #17964030 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17964037 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17964040 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17964046 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17964049 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #17964060 01/01/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

The Patriots are in control.

The endless screwing of the people in elections, banking, taxation, etc is coming to as end.

The people will take control of the country again.

The traitors will be punished.

The evil won't be able to walk the streets.

We will have a new Republic

We will have a New World

Why? GOD WINS.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17964061 01/01/23
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Page 1,595 of 2,267 1 2 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 2266 2267

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 257 mag, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,563
Posts18,473,191
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.