Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
It's okay, LFC. To be fair, here's a picture of me holding something as old as you. [And better looking.] Maybe my turtle can give you some beauty tips.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What a retard not much doubt you found it crossing the road.....

Post that turkey hunting video you're so proud of Road kill....

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
CFL....what do we have here another jealous call maker or a guy caught profiteering off my calls ?

I'm thinking, probably just another admirer of the example you set for the turkey hunting community.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Naw he's probably a jealous callmaker that can't sell his junk calls or one of the guys I've cut off because I caught them getting calls and turning around and doubling their money on them.

Who ever it is he's hiding his identity...he's not man enough to tell who he is.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
🙄

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC
CFL....what do we have here another jealous call maker or a guy caught profiteering off my calls ?

I'm thinking, probably just another admirer of the example you set for the turkey hunting community.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What kind of example have you set ?

IC B2

C
CFL Offline
C
Originally Posted by LFC

Guess we'll leave you wondering which Bass'turd I could be. I don't think you even turkey hunt anymore, it'd be awfully tough hobbling your old fat ass up those Tennessee ridges, let alone hobbling across your shop after a bottle of booze to film to stupid phuggin video about being "The Meanest Turkey Call Maker Alive". Should rename your video, "Dumbest Goose and Predator Call Maker Alive" Your boxes sound like a dying goose, and your pots sound like piss poor predator calls. Your trumpets aren't bad, but I guess copying Turpin's design got that much for you.

Besides, who would be jealous of an old decrepit liar and thief? Go blast heroin between your toes with the other homeless Joes in Memphis, you'll fit in perfect with that crowd.

Last edited by CFL; 01/01/23.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by LFC

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What kind of example have you set ?

Never shot one over corn in Texas............for one thing.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CFL
Originally Posted by LFC

Guess we'll leave you wondering which Bass'turd I could be. I don't think you even turkey hunt anymore, it'd be awfully tough hobbling your old fat ass up those Tennessee ridges, let alone hobbling across your shop after a bottle of booze to film to stupid phuggin video about being "The Meanest Turkey Call Maker Alive". Should rename your video, "Dumbest Goose and Predator Call Maker Alive" Your boxes sound like a dying goose, and your pots sound like piss poor predator calls. Your trumpets aren't bad, but I guess copying Turpin's design got that much for you.

👍🤣👍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Pretty bad, huh, Luther ???

You got so many people pi$$ed off at you that you can't even guess who the next one is.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
It's okay, LFC. To be fair, here's a picture of me holding something as old as you. [And better looking.] Maybe my turtle can give you some beauty tips.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What a retard not much doubt you found it crossing the road.....

Post that turkey hunting video you're so proud of Road kill....

You're jealous. And you have good reason to be. My turtle has aged much better than you.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/01/23.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh lord, lotta drama. This forum is getting about as bad as the hunters campfire.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've never hunter over a corn pile or feeder but I've killed turkeys with corn in their craw. No surprise when hunting farm land.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've also been accused of being a liar and fake on these forums because I don't post pictures. I really just DGAF what a bunch of people I don't know and don't ever care to know want to think nor does it really matter if they think I'm telling the truth. I'm a private person and am pretty careful what I post on the net for several reasons. Not the least of which I don't want people showing up here to steal my shyt. I already had my identity stolen once, I have no idea how or by whom, all I know is they somehow got ahold of my debit card number and emptied 11,000 dollars from my checking account. Suffice to say, I have no reason to lie to a bunch of people who will never know me and from whom I seek nothing.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
....... I've killed turkeys with corn in their craw. No surprise when hunting farm land

Nope.

Not when it's farm land.......

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You guys motivate me so much I've been working on one of those high dollar box calls all day...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For yourself ??? Or are a blithering idiot and his money about to be parted ???

C
CFL Offline
C
Originally Posted by LFC
You guys motivate me so much I've been working on one of those high dollar box calls all day...

It isn't us that has mOtivated you, it's Mamie cutting you off from your bOoze bUdget. Sell a box call and you can get phugged up for at least a few weeks. Surprised your liver hasn't kicked the bUcket yet. You better get checked out though, because early stages of failure is cOnfusion, and if those goose calls you've been tuning you think sound like a turkey you might be in deeper than we sUspect.

Last edited by CFL; 01/01/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many animals have you beaten to death with a stick, LFC? Just the one?

Hey, what kind of "ivory" is that you're sticking in those calls of yours? I recall you saying it was elephant ivory?

Last edited by 10Glocks; 01/01/23.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How many animals have you beaten to death with a stick, LFC? Just the one?

Hey, what kind of "ivory" is that you're sticking in those calls of yours? I recall you saying it was elephant ivory?
I clubbed a bunch of critters to death when I ran a trap line. Have finished off deer by smacking them behind the ears with an old fence post and a coconut sized rock and cut ones throat with a knife. Killed beef cows on the farm by smacking them in the head with a sledge hammer before cutting their throats.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But have you ever missed a turkey at 10 yards, forgotten how to clear your gun, thrown it on the ground, and attacked the bird with a branch? laugh

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,916
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.