-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Up in Bellingham WA, Little Satan to Seattle and Portland, police were neutered during the protests a couple years back. Then the liberal mayor and city council neutered them again dealing with the out-of-control vagrants harassing everyone for money. Then a bunch of cops walked off the job when they mandated the vax on everyone. Now, they can't get anyone to apply to be a cop so they're offering any city or county employee a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who refers an applicant for police officer or deputy sheriff upon completion of the training and probation period. Here's an idea, give the people who left because of the vax a written apology and give them the bonus to come back. They're already trained and know how to do their job. Something tells me, they won't take that offer though. And liberal arrogance won't permit reaching out to those folks.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Bettet idea is to just let all the democrat cities rot, along with the dems who vote for this madness

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Bettet idea is to just let all the democrat cities rot, along with the dems who vote for this madness
Yeah, but it's Trump's fault...somehow.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Up in Bellingham WA, Little Satan to Seattle and Portland, police were neutered during the protests a couple years back. Then the liberal mayor and city council neutered them again dealing with the out-of-control vagrants harassing everyone for money. Then a bunch of cops walked off the job when they mandated the vax on everyone. Now, they can't get anyone to apply to be a cop so they're offering any city or county employee a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who refers an applicant for police officer or deputy sheriff upon completion of the training and probation period. Here's an idea, give the people who left because of the vax a written apology and give them the bonus to come back. They're already trained and know how to do their job. Something tells me, they won't take that offer though. And liberal arrogance won't permit reaching out to those folks.

Hey, it's just a little tidbit to appease the blecks. Please cut back on your racist attacks. If you don't, the Fire puzzies and AOD will be on your back.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
... Something tells me, they won't take that offer though. And liberal arrogance won't permit reaching out to those folks.

Liberals NEVER ... EVER ... Admit that they were wrong or made a mistake. When it becomes obvious that they made a stupid choice, they simply double down on stupid...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Correct on both counts.

There are going to be some real $hithole cities in the USA real soon. They will make Chitcago look like amateur hour. I'm glad I'm in Iowa.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The reason they won't do anything to get the old officers to come back is because they want cops who will do want they're told, not do what is right.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Correct on both counts.

There are going to be some real $hithole BLECK RUN cities in the USA real soon. They will make Chitcago look like amateur hour. I'm glad I'm in Iowa.

kwg
And any who connect the dots and tell the truth will be called racists. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Correct on both counts.

There are going to be some real $hithole BLECK RUN cities in the USA real soon. They will make Chitcago look like amateur hour. I'm glad I'm in Iowa.

kwg
And any who connect the dots and tell the truth will be called racists. whistle
And a homophobe. The dark side of the force is strong with that lie in these parts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Let the entire system and community collapse.I left Washington. you should too

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whatever happens to America we deserve for sitting by and allowing it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let them rot in the Cesspool they have created.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Correct on both counts.

There are going to be some real $hithole cities in the USA real soon. They will make Chitcago look like amateur hour. I'm glad I'm in Iowa.

kwg

That's the plan, turn cities ratholes then the do-gooder libs move to Idaho/utah/colorado/etc. and vote for the same BS they left back in Seattle/+++.
It's working great, in 15-20 years Idaho/utah/wyoming/texas/etc. will have cities that look just like Portland/SF/Seattle.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Liberals proving daily just how stupid they are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Aside from the vax, anyone who wants to get into law enforcement in a liberal city, will either end up in jail, or get killed fearing going to jail. They’ll give out a 5k incentive, then fry the kid the next day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MPat70
Whatever happens to America we deserve for sitting by and allowing it.

Kyle Rittenhouse: we all saw what 'they' tried to do to him for shooting their pet street urchins.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bellingham has been seen as a hole for quite a while - now the residents are proving that to be true.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222ND, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,503
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.