Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The misery fest that is the "Republicans" self defeating voting for United States House Speakership going on right now is even more disgusting and nauseating than I thought possible!
I am NOT linking to any "news article" or TV commentators comments - I want to hear from real taxpaying pro-Americans (turdqueen YOU and your ilk are excluded) on what you think of this mess.
And even more importantly what (if anything) you think can be done to get Republicans out of this rut and come together to send chunter biden and his worthless dad to jail and get our borders and inflation under control?
Republicans, repeatedly stabbing each other in the back today while the demonrats are 100% standing together I mean WTF?
Seems to me the Republicans just can not or will not grasp the concept that unifying and get 95% of what you want brought to the floor is BETTER than remaining fractured and getting 0% of what you want brought to the floor!
Sad that.
What do you think?
Shaking my head again in disbelief of the useless rinos in Congress.
I am at a loss for suggestions to fix this never ending affliction that Republicans suffer from.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Same-o, same-o.... GOP can't get together on anything, while the damned Dems stick together like they're super-glued at the ass.... Frankly, at this time I don't think they WANT to get together; they're so comfy with being part of the problem that they can't (or 'won't', most likely) find the balls to do what's necessary..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The number one concern for middle class Americans who live off of credit cards is the battle for democracy in the most corrupt country in the world Ukraine and keeping the borders open in America. And supporting and funding Graham queen strip show for children on public property

Current GOP

Yes we should support them

Originally Posted by Redneck
The misery fest that is the "Republicans" self defeating voting for United States House Speakership going on right now is even more disgusting and nauseating than I thought possible!
I am NOT linking to any "news article" or TV commentators comments - I want to hear from real taxpaying pro-Americans (turdqueen YOU and your ilk are excluded) on what you think of this mess.
And even more importantly what (if anything) you think can be done to get Republicans out of this rut and come together to send chunter biden and his worthless dad to jail and get our borders and inflation under control?
Republicans, repeatedly stabbing each other in the back today while the demonrats are 100% standing together I mean WTF?
Seems to me the Republicans just can not or will not grasp the concept that unifying and get 95% of what you want brought to the floor is BETTER than remaining fractured and getting 0% of what you want brought to the floor!
Sad that.
What do you think?
Shaking my head again in disbelief of the useless rinos in Congress.
I am at a loss for suggestions to fix this never ending affliction that Republicans suffer from.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Same-o, same-o.... GOP can't get together on anything, while the damned Dems stick together like they're super-glued at the ass.... Frankly, at this time I don't think they WANT to get together; they're so comfy with being part of the problem that they can't (or 'won't', most likely) find the balls to do what's necessary..

Last edited by ribka; 01/04/23.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I count 20 Republicans in the House.

It’s a start.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Redneck: I agree with your contentions - it seems (is obvious!) that the rinos are content with gridlock, contrariness, idiocy (no offense scumload) and back stabbing.
They get paid no matter what happens.
Sad that.
The anti-Americans on cnn and messnbc are reveling in rapture watching the Republicans continue this circular firing squad and getting nothing more done than solidifying demonrat resolve.
Pathetic.
I hope this comes to an end soon but I have serious doubts.
Shakin my head, again.
Unbelievable actually this chaotic situation that should NEVER have occurred.
FMB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
DelFarve: I only wish there were 200 MORE!
Damn.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dems nominate Jefferies for Speaker... so, it begins

Phil

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
DelFarve: I now worry that the racist, negro, demonrat, joaquim jeffries may actually win the Speakership of the United States House of Representatives!
FMB
Mean while illegal aliens by the hordes and legions are crossing our border every day and "we" (the taxpayers!) are paying $2,000,000,000.00 (two billion dollars!) EVERYfuckin day in interest to the chicoms on the national debt!
Way to go rinos.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
DelFarve: I now worry that the racist, negro, demonrat, joaquim jeffries may actually win the Speakership of the United States House of Representatives!
FMB

No different than McCarthy.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Just a comedy of errors. No unifying voice on the Republican side that is intent on delivering an agenda. McCarthy's entire platform was built on criticising Nancy Pelosi. With Nancy gone now he's afloat in the middle of the ocean without a motor or a sail.

Jim Jordan could step up here or not. I saw the headline where dems are now proposing McCarthy make a deal with a handful of them to get elected speaker. If this happens, the final nail is driven in the establishment, and good riddance.

Jordan will have to decide if he's THAT uninterested in being speaker.

This can be a catastrophe or a godsend. Jefferies a catastrophe, a new voice (ie jordan) a godsend.

We shall see.

Good on repubs for pushing back against status quo, however. I don't trust McCarthy to accomplish much.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the current fourth speaker vote, with Jordan replaced by Donalds as the alternative to McCarthy, MTG casts yet another note for McCarthy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I hope they can't decide on a Speaker for the next 12 months.

I love it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Minute Men have them by the Belt Buckle and ain’t letting Go ..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump Urges House Defectors to Support McCarthy for Speaker as Republicans Remain Deadlocked
The former president pressed the GOP holdouts – most of whom are his fervent supporters – to end the stalemate that has paralyzed the chamber.
By Claire Hansen
Jan. 4, 2023, at 10:34 a.m.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...speaker-as-republicans-remain-deadlocked

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump Urges House Defectors to Support McCarthy for Speaker as Republicans Remain Deadlocked
The former president pressed the GOP holdouts – most of whom are his fervent supporters – to end the stalemate that has paralyzed the chamber.
By Claire Hansen
Jan. 4, 2023, at 10:34 a.m.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...speaker-as-republicans-remain-deadlocked

If that's the best advice Trump can come up with, he should keep it to himself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fourth Vote Final tally:

McCarthy 201
Jeffries 212
Donalds 20
Others 0
Present 1

Victoria Spartz (R) Indiana voted present.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't see this as something the republicans are doing wrong at all. Democracy is messy so what.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would prefer Biggs over Jordan, Jordan has other fish to fry.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Martha MacAllum doing her best to convey that this is not what America wants.

LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
I don't see this as something the republicans are doing wrong at all. Democracy is messy so what.

If one goes back say 150-200 years they would see some 'real messy' politics.

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
McCarthy is not playing the only hand he has... have enough R's vote present or not show to force you so called patriots to vote for him or Jefferies. Risky?

Phil

Page 8 of 35 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 41 invisible), 2,670 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,316
Posts18,526,374
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.