Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
As you all know, I am not only retired USCG, and spent a decade or so in the I.T. industry before it fizzled out on me (I got too old?), but then I took a 180° turn, got my CDL class B (with endorsements) and currently drive a school bus for something to do.

Late this afternoon, after being radio'd to help cover a high school bus run.
Okay, okay, fine... Fax the run sheet (directions/bus stops) to the school, the ladies will give it to me at the bus ramp.
Everything is cool. No problems. No big deal. Just another extra school bus run, helping out taking HS kids home.

Confession: I honestly thought I was in a 3rd world country. I am sorry to have to say this or post something like this, but it totally blew my mind!
Farsi, Hindu Indian, Arabic, and mostly Hispanic (spoken at 100 mph). Me thinking in my head: Puedo hablar Espanol, un poco. Yo recuerdo. Estudie Espanol para dos anos en la escuela secundaria.
(I can speak Spanish, a little bit. I remember. I studied Spanish for 2 years in high school -- Basically put, I took 2 years of Spanish back in the 70's in high school, and I can still remember most of it).

But, getting to the point... This blew my mind, as I was driving the high school kids home. I was hearing Farsi, I was hearing Hispanic, I was hearing Hindi, I was hearing all sorts of languages, and couldn't believe what is happening to this once great country! How the <expletive> are kids being allowed in public schools and they don't even speak English?!? eek

Last edited by ButchA61; 01/05/23.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The old USA is gone.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for your post Butch, our country is no longer as we once knew it.

We can only hope and pray for our future.

Last edited by Hammerdown; 01/05/23.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I can't believe you're still using a fax machine.

Medics bury their mistakes..
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hi ButchA61 I trust your evening is going well!

I had a similar experience and came to the exact same conclusion as you.

6 years ago I brought my vehicle into a garage for service about 15 minutes walk from my house, when it was ready I walked to the garage to pick it up.

While I was walking by a local elementary school, something struck me as odd and I realised I did not see any Caucasian boys or girls. So I started counting and waited to see if any came out of the school. I counted a total of 155 brown and black children and 4 Caucasians.

That is the day I realized that Canada was a "Ruined Nation" and that Liberals would win every election, because they bring in these immigrants en mass and offer them free stuff, so they all vote for liberals.

Liberals have not lost a National Election since that time.

It's over for us, and I hope it does not happen to you guys in the USA!

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/05/23.

KB

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

It makes me think of my 3 grandkids (aging from 4 yrs old to 11 months old). What kind of future will they have to live in? Scary... when you really think about it!!! eek

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the US is not already past the point of no repair we are not far off the mark.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ButchA61
As you all know, I am not only retired USCG, and spent a decade or so in the I.T. industry before it fizzled out on me (I got too old?), but then I took a 180° turn, got my CDL class B (with endorsements) and currently drive a school bus for something to do.

Late this afternoon, after being radio'd to help cover a high school bus run.
Okay, okay, fine... Fax the run sheet (directions/bus stops) to the school, the ladies will give it to me at the bus ramp.
Everything is cool. No problems. No big deal. Just another extra school bus run, helping out taking HS kids home.

Confession: I honestly thought I was in a 3rd world country. I am sorry to have to say this or post something like this, but it totally blew my mind!
Farsi, Hindu Indian, Arabic, and mostly Hispanic (spoken at 100 mph). Me thinking in my head: Puedo hablar Espanol, un poco. Yo recuerdo. Estudie Espanol para dos anos en la escuela secundaria.
(I can speak Spanish, a little bit. I remember. I studied Spanish for 2 years in high school -- Basically put, I took 2 years of Spanish back in the 70's in high school, and I can still remember most of it).

But, getting to the point... This blew my mind, as I was driving the high school kids home. I was hearing Farsi, I was hearing Hispanic, I was hearing Hindi, I was hearing all sorts of languages, and couldn't believe what is happening to this once great country! How the <expletive> are kids being allowed in public schools and they don't even speak English?!? eek
It will be ok. Republicans just need to fall in line and back good ole kevin. Ge and the other rinos will have us back on track as the worlds number 1 super power lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

It makes me think of my 3 grandkids (aging from 4 yrs old to 11 months old). What kind of future will they have to live in? Scary... when you really think about it!!! eek
Teach them how to hunt, fish and be self sufficient. Teach them that gov is the problem, not the solution. Leave them a pile of guns and ammo and they will be just fine. Youre welcome

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/05/23.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Imagine yourself as one of us veterans. Many or most of us risked our lives daily to fight Communism, only to now see people voting for it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The old USA is gone.

.......and another generation rose up after them who did not know the LORD, nor even the work which He had done for Israel.
JUDGES 2:10

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by KillerBee
While I was walking by a local elementary school, something struck me as odd and I realized I did not see any Caucasian boys or girls. So I started counting and waited to see if any came out of the school. I counted a total of 155 brown and black children and 4 Caucasians.
Reminds me of the time I was asked to cover another bus run (a few years ago). No names, no schools, no further details. But let's just say that the only WHITE THINGS on my bus were the pieces of paper (route sheet) and ME! crazy grin
They were cool... No problems... They called me "cowboy" for some reason or another. I assume, because I was wearing a ball cap and a camo jacket. I *did* find an ice pick on my bus afterwards, and never notified the county schools, or anyone. I didn't want to deal with the hassle, so I took the ice pick, and brought it home.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

TFF, winner winner chicken dinner

-jagwiretx

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
And we watched

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
border should have closed / harshly restricted after WW II

Last edited by ldholton; 01/05/23.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Imagine yourself as one of us veterans. Many or most of us risked our lives daily to fight Communism, only to now see people voting for it.
I *am* a veteran. US Coast Guard, Yeoman 1st Class (E-6)... Granted, okay, okay, okay... So, I sat behind a desk doing military paperwork and payroll for a career (i.e. like a civilian in H/R), but I served honorably, and retired. If the USCG ever called me back, I would be right there willing to go back off retirement, no matter what, no what the case may be. I'm there!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How the <expletive> are kids being allowed in public schools and they don't even speak English?!? eek

Liberal agenda and policies.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KillerBee
because they bring in these immigrants en mass and offer them free stuff, so they all vote for liberals.

And you pay for it Bud.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dinny
I can't believe you're still using a fax machine.

LMAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 14 invisible), 1,636 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,839
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.