Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A controversial initiative being promoted in the corridors of power by Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum in Davos is set to have families and anyone who cares about children up in arms.
The World Economic Forum is now calling for the decriminalization of sex with children, arguing that laws against “age gap love,” more commonly known as pedophilia, “violate human rights.”
Rather than being a scourge, the pedophilia epidemic that is sweeping the world is actually “nature’s gift” to humanity, according to Klaus Schwab whose World Economic Forum has declared that pedophiles are being created by nature in increasingly large numbers for a reason.

According to a research paper presented at the WEF in Davos, the pedophile phenomenon represents nature’s attempt to cleanse the earth and “save humanity” from itself. Minor attracted people are far less likely to produce large numbers of offspring, according to academic data, and the so-called “underage people” they have so-called “relationships” with are statistically less likely to go on and become heads of large families themselves.

This appeals to the WEF and their vision of destroying the family unit and depopulating the earth.

The WEF, which has ordered the mainstream media to begin pushing the narrative, wants to introduce an international policy that will require the majority of countries to decriminalize or at the very least relax their laws against pedophilia.

The New York Times, always at the forefront of the globalist agenda, ran an op-ed arguing that pedophilia is not a crime.

According to the Times, civil rights protections must be extended to pedophiles. “Without legal protection, a pedophile cannot risk seeking treatment or disclosing his status to anyone for support.”
Not to be outdone, CNN countered with an article proclaiming that pedophiles are not “monsters” or “social deviants living in the shadows.” According to CNN, it’s high-time for society to update its image of pedophiles.

CNN followed up this article with an even more explicit call for sympathy. Rather than considering child molesters the lowest of the low, we should reach out to them and seek to understand them, according to CNN because, they claim, “One cannot choose not to be a pedophile.”

The psychologist Jesse Bering, author of “Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us,” also urges the reader to sympathize with child molesters, writing that people with pedophilia “aren’t living their lives in the closet; they’re eternally hunkered down in a panic room.”

Salon also got in on the act, urging us to meet pedophiles who mean well.

And the BBC, which famously spent decades covering up for Britain’s most notorious pedophile Jimmy Savile, also wants us to think positively about the new generation of pedophiles.

Make no mistake, a co-ordinated attempt is underway to present pedophilia as “harmless.”

What is going on? The media are presenting us with a classic case of the “Overton window.” According to the political scientist Joseph Overton, there is a window within which there are ideas considered “acceptable” by society, tolerated therefore even by those who do not share them. Ideas outside this window are considered “extremist” and not accepted in public debate.

From this Overton window idea, there has been a move to theorize how an idea that is currently radical can succeed in becoming accepted by society, or even become popular policy. It is a scale of perceptions, whereby one goes from seeing an idea as unthinkable, to seeing it as radical, then acceptable, then popular and, at that point, translated into practice by politics.

According to the global elite in Davos, it’s time for mainstream society to catch up with them and relax the outdated social taboo against pedophilia. And what better way to change society’s morals than by brainwashing the children?

Just this week, Klaus Schwab was caught bragging about how the World Economic Forum has completely infiltrated education systems in many countries. According to Schwab, if children are exposed to the WEF ideology at a young enough age, they can be completely indoctrinated.

They have infiltrated the schools, plotting a course straight at our children. And we already know they have infiltrated the cabinets.

Governments across the world, operating under the control of the World Economic Forum, are waging war on our children. Klaus Schwab’s Young Global Leaders are systematically attempting to normalize pedophilia and decriminalize sex with children across the world.

This week in Jacinda Ardern’s far-left New Zealand, a judge declared that 12-year-old children can consent to sex with adults. You heard me correctly. The case in question featured a 45-year-old man whose defense centered on the claim that his 12-year-old victim “wanted it.” According to the middle-aged man, the 12-year-old girl pressured him for sex.

“I know she was a child but the way she came to me was like a mature woman. I refused her but she kept coming back to me. She truly wanted to do this,” the 45-year-old said of the child who was 12 at the time.

In the final days of the trial, Judge Earwaker addressed the issue of consent for a person under 16 years, according to a New Zealand Herald report:

“Legally, a person under 16 cannot give consent for charges of indecent acts, therefore as a jury, all you need to decide is if the indecent acts took place,” he said.

Then came the kicker. The judge told the jury:

“But as for sexual intercourse, a person under 16 can give consent. You need to consider whether or not the consent was given based on the evidence you have.”

Welcome to Klaus Schwab’s New Zealand.

There is more to the story.
Full story like below.

https://newspunch.com/world-economic-forum-declares-pedophiles-will-save-humanity/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup; those child molesters are gonna save humanity.... They'll even reverse global warming, end racism, sexism and protect us all from inequity and lack of diversity. Then we can all head down the road to La-La Land and live happily ever after.

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It's about the stupidest damn thing I've heard in a long time. Laws against pedophilia is a "violation of human rights"?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik is Listed as a Member of the World Economic Forum on the Group’s Website

Before the media called her “right-wing,” GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik worked for the Bush Administration and Paul Ryan.

GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik is listed as a member of the shadowy World Economic Forum on the group’s website, in a profile that is accompanied by a glowing biography. Stefanik is a lifelong GOP insider who started working with the Bush Administration shortly after graduating from Harvard and replaced Liz Cheney when she was ousted as GOP Conference Chair.

https://nationalfile.com/gop-rep-el...ld-economic-forum-on-the-groups-website/

Because not everyone is who you think they are.

Attached Images
elsi.JPG (34.38 KB, 388 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 01/08/23.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Weimar attitudes will get Weimar corrections.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
WTF is this world conning to ..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by colvin
WTF is this world conning to ..

An end.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well they have gay marriage, sodomy is great, now they want our kids grand kids and great grand kids, Sodom and Gamora is now the shining goal to be attained.

Not in MY WORLD.

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I agree with Norm, not in my world. There is only one way to rehabilitate a pedophile, that’s take them out of the gene pool.

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
What a boatload of crap. Sick, demented ba$$tards.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
When the hell does the shooting start?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"Relax laws against pedophelia."

Must be organized by the Catholic Church.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by norm99
Well they have gay marriage, sodomy is great, now they want our kids grand kids and great grand kids, Sodom and Gamora is now the shining goal to be attained.

Not in MY WORLD.

Norm

Lots have predicted this, it should be no surprise. I'm not sure what's next, I would figure animals or plants (duh, what else is left?).
The thing is, we care enough to come here and bitch about it and .....

....yep, that's about it...

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Humm. I thought they were pushing eating people as the best way to save humanity from overpopulation.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
LGBTQP........the p has always been for pedophile. It's next up for normalization.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When the hell does the shooting start?

As soon as you start cowboy...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Any and i mean any adult who sexually abuses a child, chil willing or not, should br put to death. F u cking period and f u ck klaus and his wef. These azzholes need removed from the earth

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/08/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Best not to send your kids to school or college anymore home school if possible. No way would my kids attend a public school if I had any that young. I won't even watch TV anymore it's all trash not worth watching.We are dealing with some really sick & evil people.

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Any and i mean any adult of sexually abuses a child, chil willing or not, should br put to death. F u cking period and f u ck klaus and his wef. These azzholes need removed from the earth
+1000%

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Any and i mean any adult who sexually abuses a child, chil willing or not, should br put to death. F u cking period and f u ck klaus and his wef. These azzholes need removed from the earth

Even the really bad Prisoners being held get it.

The Pedo's need to be put in General Population in Prison announce what they did and let the Inmates do what they do.

Problem would be handled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 222ND, 47 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,290
Posts18,505,220
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.