Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Old Chinese saying:
"... A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ..."

Liberals don't give 2 hoots in hell how many of their laws are passed, as long as they get one (1) concession in their favor.

In the life span of a honey bee, they only produce one twelfth of a teaspoon of honey......but thousands of bees can produce many pounds of honey.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Say that one of these laws has 10 sections. The court strikes down 9 of them. The antis have gained 1 item and we’ve lost 1. 1 by 1 they win.

^^^^This^^^^

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Its time for civil lawsuits against the state to recoup attorneys fees and any other related costs.

NRA Endowment Member
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
They should as well as any other company that believes in America and freedom! Illinois needs to see a mas exodus of businesses similar to Kalifornia! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Chit! Here comes another convoy of Uhaul trucks into Tennessee.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Select fire full auto have been illegal in IL for decades.

Last edited by Papag; 01/12/23.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Bwana338
By select fire is that like going from semi-auto to a single-shot button/lever selective?

From semiauto to full-semiauto.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Illinois is the scariest movie of all

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IZH27
Isn’t WOA in Illinois?

Yes. For now. However, I don't think they offer full builds, just uppers. So technically they shouldn't be affected much.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Its time for civil lawsuits against the state to recoup attorneys fees and any other related costs.
this right here if they would sue the living [bleep] out of people that start this for the cost after makes supreme Court that lot of this [bleep] would stop..

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Chit! Here comes another convoy of Uhaul trucks into Tennessee.

Yankees- - - - -come to Tennessee on vacation- - -spend lots of money- - - -go home in a couple of weeks.

damyankees- - - - - -come to Tennessee, buy property- - - -stink the place up with their liberal politics.

damyankee sonovabeech- - - - -marries one of our women.

Closing the hunting season the varmints in 1865 was a mistake!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Ban in Illinois.
Includes the manufacturing of them.
Rock River, Springfield, will they have to move?
Whats an assault weapon? Never seen one at the local gun shops

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
So does voting. Supreme court can't strike this down fast enough
They really can't. I believe these states know they are going to eventually lose at SCOTUS but they don't care. They will continue playing the long game hoping the 2A support groups will run out of money and then they can have their way. When will the people in these states realize that their politicians are throwing money away with these stupid laws?
When will people realize that the Politicos could give a flying f uck what the constituents think?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
At least they made switches illegal since a federal gun charge wasn’t enough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If there’s one thing on God’s Green Earth that I’d love to see gone, it’s “assault weapons”.
Now before you get your panties in a wad, hear me out!
The term assault weapons, or assault rifles is a name dreamed up by the people who wish to see you and your loved ones defenseless!
I much prefer to call them “Defense Rifles” myself.
The truth is that these rifles are pretty easy for a novice to shoot, and a helluva lotta fun to boot!
The powers that be, plan on controlling everything and everybody, every breath you take and every dime you make, from the womb to the tomb.
A population owning these deadly “assault weapons or rifles” , might have the teeth to fight back!
That’s why these deadly rifles, “which have no sporting purpose,” and which have very little (I believe less than 00.5 % of crimes”, need to be banned.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Assault is such a subjective term.

Well...not really. It's pretty straight forward.

I've been an LEO 40 years and never held an "assault" weapon...only "defense" weapons.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why the hell do people continue to put SO much faith in the court system??? "Just wait until the supreme court gets ahold of this!".... really? And how many years will that take? And how good of a decision are you ACTUALLY gonna get? OH, and how is that big supreme court decision working out in New York now???

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
Why the hell do people continue to put SO much faith in the court system??? "Just wait until the supreme court gets ahold of this!".... really? And how many years will that take? And how good of a decision are you ACTUALLY gonna get? OH, and how is that big supreme court decision working out in New York now???
A point well taken..

The SCOTUS usually makes a minimalist decision - i.e., a case with many points may win on a couple but the rest stand... Job security, in a way, since those other points will be in some other upcoming lawsuit ..

What I wanna see is the court taking these scofflaw governors and/or AGs of these anti-gun states to task.. How that works? I'm no lawyer, but there has to be a way for the SCOTUS to tell these a-holes to "knock it off already"...

JMHO...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.